Most Russian picture you have

Most Russian picture you have

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-7prf7M7_2Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol the tabs

That market is still functioning somewhere near Novosibirsk or Vladivostok, don't quite remember.

beat this

slavmind

lel

How did you get that flag, I want to change mine too please

Something with penises in it

thats legit funny

dammit

underrated

At least russia has a good culture with decent people, america is full of filth and disgusting people.

holy fuck. Slavbros is this really what your schools are like?

t. Artyom

no one is making fun of Russia, they literally have a priest bless their weapons
also check out these comfy commieblocks

COMFY
O
M
F
Y

Still better than American "education".

this image makes me want to thrust my benis in and out of her bagina repeatedly several times until white male ejaculate comes out from the tip of my benis with a force of a thousand full-auto AK-47s, if you know what I mean

>russia has a good culture with decent peopl

>Russia has a good culture with decent people

I'm ignorant of what Russian culture is. What are some customs and values of Russia that the United States could learn?

Why are the Svalbard Islands here, but Russia is not?!

>is bahamas!

Bermuda?

>BAHAMAS!

Sandwich Islands?

Is it really this depressing? You guys look at Russians as rough, but I can't help but feel as if their serious demeanor is actually depression

is that kim jong un?

Go back to africa, degenerate nigger-lover. In america the only white areas are filled with jews, who turn all the people queer. And in the moderately black areas, whites always get "culturally enriched". Russia is almost exclusively white, and as long as you're a respectable white, people will always be nice to you. Slav culture is god tier, promoting many good conservative values. And the only bad areas in russia are ones which are poor, and filled with half-mudslime russians. In rich pure russian areas, russia is a great place to live.

Well, they are really tough, but their life is also kind of ruined, so it's both. Communism, and then it's fall destroyed Russian culture completely. It's a very grim reality. This is why I voted for Trump, to stop cultural destruction, because i actually understand how brutal it is.

20 bucks said I could get it running in 24 hours

Keep telling yourself that, Ivan.

c o m f y
o
m
f
y

youtube.com/watch?v=-7prf7M7_2Q

>you will never be raped at knife point by qt slav girl

you win!

I honestly don't see anything wrong in 2/3 of these pics. Guys just having fun. The bad ones (with filth and bottles, broken desks) are the type of schools in very poor and crime heavy neighborhoods.
Anyway, our average school looks like this.

This picture sums up Russia perfectly, big and modern cities which look very appealing, but outside those cities is the dark past that Russia doesn't want to know about.

I don't know. Russia seems very bleak, but they're also known for being insane hardasses. Maybe it's cultural? I know suburban cookie cutter houses depress my Euro friends, but maybe someone from a shithole would think they're lovely. It's very interesting.

The sun never sets on a Rk62

Fuckin wish I had a valmet. Damn things are like $6000 here

those uniforms are cute as hell. Is Private Schooling a thing in Russia? Does the Russian Church have it's own schools like the Catholic Church does in western nations?

This is a funny fucking picture

They have been through a lot.

But they have great spirit, and will always be at least 'okay'.

Tchoooo tchoooo motherfucka

Same with China. You said it well.

>da

Little Boris looking at the camera like he's gonna smack the fuck out of you.

i want to visit moscow

should i?

As far as I know private schools are only popular among the rich in Moscow. There are different types and "levels" of schools such as: regular, liceum, gymnasia, prof. oriented etc. So private school seems like an unnecessary waste of money.
Never ever heard of Church owned schools.

They're great guns. Got to use the 95 model once at a night-time training shoot with nightvision and stuff, still liked the 62 more. 95 is much heavier but still has that feel that you shouldn't club people with it because it could break.

You can bash tent stakes in frozen ground with the Rk62.

That made me smile. Thanks.

That nip owns a private island or an oil company, there's no fucking way.

What goes on in Vladivostok? It seems like an alien place to me

No clue. Somehow you can get the natzi flag too

Why is that comfy as fuck?

comfy commieblocks are always neat

comfy

Gold diggers gonna gold dig, every race has girls like her, user.

Mommy?

The transition from communism to capitalism absolutely destroyed everything.

You have to admit, seeing how utterly inescapable, depressing, grim, brutal, and just fucking sad a third of Russia is. The people simply deal with it as life and look like they are at least trying to gain some attempt of enjoying life their.

Vast majority of our schools are not private. I don't even think i ever heard about one or are they legal or not. Maybe for rich people.
There are church schools, yes.
There are private universities though, they are shitty.

lighting makes it look nice but i doubt the residents are happy
still A E S T H E T I C

The Soviet experiment ultimately didn't work, but there is a certain grandeur to the remains.

They really went all in...unfortunately it didn't pay off for them.

more proof that slavs are niggers

>ywn live in a commieblock

He's Chinese, senpai

if those were ar15s they would fail to fire after having all that water dumped on them

Hoply fuck, Russians are truly pale negroes.