As a white, American and a Doctor of Medicine, I hold no biases regarding races...

As a white, American and a Doctor of Medicine, I hold no biases regarding races, but the fact of the matter is that they do indeed exist.

People of African descent are the "master" race from which all races derive from. Anyone who is not black skinned with woolly hair is inferior for the lack of a better word. White skin and straight hair have no biological use or advantage. Black Africans can survive the elements of Europe just as easily as White Europeans can. The reverse, however, is not the case. White Europeans would simply perish in the presence of the sun.

The evolutionary biologists' claim that white skin "evolved" due to climate is absurd. Gould himself said that 50,000 years is not enough time for any significant evolution to take place, yet he subscribes these absurdities.

The gene involved in white skin has always existed in the human gene pool, but has a very low probability of expression. In fact itÂ’s a throwback gene found not only in earlier hominids, but in fish. It isnÂ’t a mutation, but a defect in one of the genes involved in producing melanin. (Washington Post "Scientists Find A DNA Change That Accounts For White Skin")

Caucasians are a byproduct of inbreeding. The geographical isolation of Caucasians forced them to breed with their own family members. This is why the Caucasian gene pool is much smaller in comparison to the African gene pool. Incest gives rise to all kinds of genetic disorders found high frequencies among Europeans, but almost non-existent in African populations.
Inbreeding is also responsible for the Caucasian phenotype, which upon close examination is remarkably similar to other primates. Chimpanzees and other low-order primates resemble Caucasians in hair texture, narrow features, thin lips, large outer ears, and hairy bodies. Perhaps, the most notable similarity Caucasians have with primates is their very large supraorbital ridge or brow ridge. (Wikipedia, Supraorbital_ridge)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_D#Skin_pigmentation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Vitamin D advantage with white skin due to decreased sun exposure at high latitude. People with high melanin struggle to maintain vit D levels at high latitudes and need to take supplements.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_D#Skin_pigmentation

Also this is bait and you're a faggot. An uneducated faggot, but a faggot still.

then why didn't africans go to space

(welfare) check and mate

THIS THREAD AGAIN;;;;COME HERE SHILLS TALK TO YOURSELVES

hi shill

Kek, i read the exact same thread yesterday, and using Sweden flag, now U.S. i wonder how much they pay you for shilling ?

tldr for OP's post : we wuz kang and shieeettt

I WONDER WHAT HER ASSHOLE TASTE LIKE?

Nice pasta

post more negresses

Fpbp
/thread

>American and a Doctor of Medicine

stopped at this. get out of here kid

How lucky would you be to have her sit on your face and blow a nice hot air biscuit .. PARRRRRRP

Yeah and chimps are the master species and every human is inferior for lack of a better word

Try harder

>tl;dr
But I'm still saving that picture

>As a white, American and a Doctor of Medicine, I hold no biases regarding races, but the fact of the matter is that they do indeed exist.

a few hours ago you were a German medical doctor when you copy pasted posted this exact thread.

You are full of shit.

you will accomplish nothing here.

dat ass tho

Gross. Just look at the hindquarters of that hobgoblin

>Africans
>Master race
Pick one.

>chimps
>white people are more monkey than black

Has Sup Forums taken their black pill yet?

lol

we'll stick to inventing sunscreen and umbrellas and you know, the wheel and plumbing and what not.

Masta race: street shitting since 3 trillion years ago we wuz kangz nigguh!

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

WE WUZ KANGS!!!!!

Sup Forums HAS BEEN TRIGGERED
I REPEAT, Sup Forums HAS BEEN TRIGGERED
THEY ABSOLUTELY CANNOT REFUTE THIS

dis dude's dick has an alien head

>White Europeans would simply perish in the presence of the sun.

Yet, Australians exist. Like the cockroach, even in the event of total atomic annihilation, they'll crawl out from under the rubble and continue shitposting.

They are the master race. Nothing can kill them.

You can't be a very educated doctor if you are not accounting for the admixtures of other human species when discussing human genetics.

Europeans and East Asians have admixture with Neanderthals, whereas Southeast
Asians, the Indian Subcontinent and Australian Aborigines have mixture with
Denisovans. West Africans have admixture with Heidelbergensis. And other sub-
Saharan Africans have admixture with potentially unknown groups of hominids.
These are excluded admixtures that are not shared between the races. Meaning not only are the races different races of homo sapiens, but the different human races are each up to 10% of a completely differing human -species- from each other.

Aborigines are up to 6% Denisovan, and do not share that with whites who are up to 4% Neanderthal, who do not share that with Aborigines, etc.

Are you implying that the fish gene comes to caucasians by way of neanderthals?

Microbiologist here, medicine is for the dumb kids who want to be a doctor.

yea, once.

Wasn't bad. There had been tension for a while and I seized the opportunity. We had been friends with similar fetishes so it was going to happen at one point or another.

If they were the "master" race then why for thousands of years they stayed the same technologically while the inferior whites ruled the world?

>Since the dawn of history the Negro has owned the Continent of Africa—rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet. Yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light. His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled. A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrow-head worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour. In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud. With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail! He lives as his fathers lived—stole his food, worked his wife, sold his children, ate his brother, content to drink, sing, dance, and sport as the ape!

Dixon was right.

> the "master" race from which all races derive from

Master race doesn't mean the first race you fucking idiot. It means the ruling race, hence "master". It doesn't mean master like an original copy.

>defect =/= mutation

This is just getting retarded. This isn't even shitposting, it's lazy as fuck.

Love me some blacks girls