How will you trumptards ever recover?

How will you trumptards ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

broadwayworld.com/article/Trump-Supporter-Shouts-Profanities-And-Interrupts-HAMILTON-In-Chicago-20161120
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

all trumptards and libtards only cry.

why do we need to recover? we won, none of us will be interested in politics for another 3 years

Saying "Don't be a dick out of place" isn't the same as "REEE MUH SAFE SPACE".

>bubububububuubut he said safe and space in the same sentence

Yes, as in the theater shouldn't be a place for the retarded cast to whine about their feelings but to do their jobs. You don't go to Taco Bell to be told you're racist for being white, and you don't pay over $2,000 for a ticket to a play where you have to sit there listening to bitching from some sub-human.

There are places and times for things, it's not about safe spaces it's about not being retarded.

How strong is the creator of that pic's projection?

The joke is on you. Trump purposely used that language, why would he ever say "safe and special space" if he didn't have to? The liberals now either need to apologize or admit that safe spaces are a fucking retarded idea.

Pro tip: He knows they won't do either, and this makes them look awful to moderates who Trump is trying to sway their opinion.

Yeah he's a thin skinned pussy. But he buttblasts leftists and wants to lock up Muslims so I voted for him

Why are leftists so opposed to safe spaces?

Are you admitting the idea of safe spaces is childish and pathetic?

This is what we mean by 36d chess while blindfolded.

If it's not about safe spaces why is he complaining about how the theater is supposed to be a safe space.

>Trump won
>liberals are going to try to criticize literally every move Trump makes over the next 8 years

Point number one trumps everything else. We won.

>Insulting your paying customers during the transaction
Of course he'd have a knee-jeek reaction to this fork-in-the-outlet lack of good business sense and professionalism.
The Hamilton crew is literally retarded, needs to be scolded like children, and none of your projection can change that. He's even talking down to you by speaking your idiot language.

>How will you trumptards ever recover?

By being tolerant and respectful of diversity and encouraging the use of progressive ideals like Safe Spaces.

How will liberals ever recover from being continually confirmed as intolerant, hateful bigots?

Grow up. It's 2016, and the sort of disgusting and hateful rhetoric being used by those on the Alt-Left has to be stopped.

Look in the mirror and ask yourself if MLK or Gandhi would agree with your divisive attitudes.

I think not.

You and all the Liberal media got played into making his point for him and he distracted from trump u and his conflict of interests related to his business that are currently going on. You are all so fucking stupid to focus on some bullshit play instead of the real issue and that's why he won and will keep winning.

>not realizing it was a calculated statement and a shrewd political move.

It's too easy with you libtards, it really is

Notice how dumbfuck libtards haven't even noticed the T.U. settlement. Trump plays the media like bagpipes. They hate him in exactly the way he wants them to hate him.

Because it's a business where you pay for goods

Trump got liberals to criticize "safe spaces".

With one tweet he got 20 mainstream leftists publications that go outside of the right wing bubble to say "Haha only thin-skinned losers need safe spaces"

Hes already winning a culture war, and you don't even know it moron

Why the fuck is anyone replying to this thread? It even says "Trumptards" in the OP

Don't be so fucking stupid

SAGE

The fact that you libtards didn't realize that Trump has been trolling you is only making you look COMPLETELY retarded instead of the normal semi-retarded appearance you usually have.

This only gets better and better, you faggots have truly gone off the deep end, and we're all loving it. Keep it coming, dipshit libs!

>trump settles trump U
>distracts with Hamilton bs

he literally plays the media

We know it's bait. We sharpen our rhetoric by shitposting eachother until an invincible message emerges from the sewage, newfag.

This.

Liberals are dumb enough not to notice this

HIV Nigger actors whine about diversity, while not practicing diversity.

He was being ironic.

Trump is playing 5D chess. Libtards are in a double bind: you either denounce safe spaces, or you admit you were wrong and apologize. Either way, libcucks lose

The flailing, furious attempts at saltmining by the left just show how desperate they are to regain their footing as the vocal majority.

i recovered by hearing the ACLU confirm that safe spaces violate the first amendment

broadwayworld.com/article/Trump-Supporter-Shouts-Profanities-And-Interrupts-HAMILTON-In-Chicago-20161120

There is no content worthy of response here OP. But you ARE an insecure, weak souled person.

There are more Dems than Repubs and she won the popular vote. WTF are you on about?

w-we won guys we elected another bush! He w-will c-change things this time!

>i was just pretending to be retarded.png

Exactly. Libs can now either:

A. Tell Trump to fuck off, and that this place can't be a "safe space". In return, Trump shows the world that certain places can't be made "safe spaces" just because someone got hurt. This destroys the argument that colleges should be "safe spaces" just because a tiny fraction of students are fucking cry babies.

B. Apologize and agree with him. In this case he is also proven the victor, as he has the power to make libshits bend at the knee. Moderates will see that Trump can overcome obstacles peacefully while liberals bitch and moan in vain on the internet.

He wins either way, truly a 54th dimensional chess player.

My point has less to do with population numbers and more the increasing instances of Dems being put on the defensive because they aren't dominating the narrative anymore. They feel like their opinions are losing relevance and therefore presence in the national conversation, which is why most of them have become so vitriolic and spiteful. They hold the popular majority but are being slowly overthrown by trumpies in terms of visible opinion.

So maybe the term vocal majority was a gaffe is what I'm getting at

>Falling for Trump's bait
>Being so stupid you made a meme

I'll just spell it out for you because clearly you're an idiot.

Trump was using the whole incident to knock the story of his recent lawsuit settlement off the front page.

And you're such an idiot, such a dupe, such an insufferable moron that you actually fell for it.

You're welcome.

Wow, CTR is still being paid I see

Even if inadvertently, Trump is getting liberals to disagree with the idea of a safe space.

why did you type all that out just to reword what i said