>Breitbart shit
>CNN shit
>Fox shit
>MSNBC shit
>Politico shit
>The Hill shit
>Occupy Democrat shit
>washington times shit

Personally I try and get a mix between NYT which leans left and Wall Street Journal which leans right and then pepper on some BBC and Al Jazeera.

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/2016/11/that-disorientation-you-are-feeling-is-called-winning/
82.221.129.208/
jimstonefreelance.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums

Info Wars.

Buy some fucking selenium, mother fucker.

NPR

Wikipedia says it's scientifically proven to be unbiased.

I let Sup Forumsacks filter through that and take my news from Sup Forums

RT, BBC and Al Jazeera. I like reading different sides of the same story.

Your mom peppers BBC jizzeera all over herself.

Sup Forums and reddit if it isn't on either it is not relevant

Unrelated: Reddits the_donald has started a campaign to send the NYT tons of salt.

Jesus christ.

Are you retarded or just memeing?

RT is corrupt as all fuck but BBC and Al Jazeer are okayish.

I like to listen to NPR in the car.

Russia Today

I AM THE NEWS!

People posting RT or Sup Forums should be ashamed.

I find BBC is worse than RT for dishonesty.

Daily stormer

follow the money. if you get your news from sources like business networks they need to have somewhat of a reputation to uplhold because people dont fuck around with their money

NPR is biased as fuck. naval grazing lefties who want open borders.

I just come here since every news article/tweet/thought from every website will be posted here by a shitposting frogposter.

I just go on Twitter and my news comes to me through what people retweet and reply to.

drudge

BBC is okish ?!?!?!
The prime minister has been pushing pro EU bullshit through them for months before the vote. They are 100% far left

about 200 news blogs, I read the headlines

I also only listen to NPR in the car. I don't use mine except for groceries anyway. I'm one of those environment-hating alt-right nazis who doesn't use a motor vehicle of any sort to commute to work.

Other than that, I hit up a couple of headline news type normie things in the morning, followed by Drudge for national and Sup Forums for international.

After that it's independent talk radio all day long, typically including AJ unless he's being insufferable.

I just now understand how retarded this board is. None of you know anything do you?

Fpbp

Infowars
Breitbart
DailyMail
Twitter
Facebook
but mostly just from Sup Forums and no I dont click on the links I just read the OPs

"Okish" being the key word, im pro EU but I agree it is biased.

BBC is shit mate. When my local NPR carrier switches over to BBC programming, I nail the search button and hope against hope there might be OK music still on the air somewhere.

>>Breitbart shit
This and infowars shill hard on pol
Both fucking terrible

I watch RT News

This has to be a meme, nobody is this stupid.

just read mainstream media and realize when they're panicking

or Sup Forums

it's time for you to go back

RT news is crazy corrupt bro, may as well just talk to Putin himself.

oh so because I read right wing news I must be "stupid" ?? tell me how calling right wingers stupid worked out for you in the last election

I honestly just read msm shit. Once you've swallowed enough redpills you can recognise when they're telling the truth or lying.

Infowars and Breitbart are conspiracy tier, Daily Mail is clickbait and anyone who gets news from Facebook or Twitter are either retarded or a 90 year old women; you are a retard.

>maybas well just talk to putin himself

I do hear his voice in my head

I don't speak commie though :/

>still hasn't come to terms that 90% of people who browse Sup Forums, browse reddit
Oh my sweet summer child..

Counter Currents is pretty good. Don't know why it's not more popular here.

counter-currents.com/2016/11/that-disorientation-you-are-feeling-is-called-winning/

lmao you dont get it do you
calling me names doesn't make you right and guess what we fucking won and we are taking this country back
fucking hope trump fixes twitter so people like milo can get unbanned so I can go back to getting real news
stay mad hillshill :)

Stefan Molyneux

Doesn't mean they don't have to go back.

You also have to go back

>im pro EU
And you called me retarded, hahaha wow

Are you really this new? We've been over RT for years and years here. They're a brilliant psych warfare move by Putin to give an international voice to people who our Kosher media won't. I don't know why you'd trust them to do other than propagandize when it comes to Russian news, but they at least have the discernment to have filtered through a number of our sidelined hosts until they found ones with something sufficient to bring to the table.

I don't know if you remember the early days when they were skyping on every little youtube guy from the International Forecaster like he was a professional journalist.

This.

Admittedly, you have to take EVERYTHING you read here with a massive, baseball-sized grain of salt, but the only way to get your news faster is to literally be there when and where it happens.

POL IS THE NEWS

Jesus christ, this country is so fucked when people can't even see past basic entry level bullshit media and then have to repost a meme argument to reassure their self esteem

this.

Russia today

Just browse page 1 of Sup Forums and base your political idealogies based on how those few threads make you feel

>I don't know if you remember the early days when they were skyping on every little youtube guy from the International Forecaster like he was a professional journalist.
>implying that wasn't RT's Golden Age

>this country
are you blind as well as being an autistic cunt?

this

A mix of Sup Forums, google news, al-jazeera, I like to listen to NPR in the car but it's damn terrible for anything politics related now that Trump is in office.

>lol u r ll retarded!
>polls are not all fake you dumb conspirashits!
>infowars is a meme!

honestly though, el pais was pretty based regarding Trump, far enough to be objective, it predicted the rust-belt failing Clinton weeks before the election

and i do think that places like infowars are more transparent than all of the established media, it has a very clear bias, alex jones doesn't pretend to be anything but a reptilain conspitashill, if you watch infowars with that in mind you can filter it enough to get good info

sorry, I read "taking back this country" and just assumed you were an ameritard from the deep tardland south- in fact you are apart of a worthless country that cant keep a PM for even a few days, how does it feel to have no power?

Sup Forums and people on twitter who browse Sup Forums

It was pretty fuckin' awesome. That was back when Al-Jazeera was still BBC 2.0 and PressTV was rocking the boat.

But in the long run RT played it right by letting the internet media be internet media and trying to keep professional media looking professional. You don't really want to think you're going to be taken seriously when you have James Corbett on as your expert and he's on a web cam sitting in front of a sheet.

We get it IRL.

Russia Today.

It has its biases, but you'll hear liberal US bullshit all around you, whether you want to or not.

It balances out.

>but infowars is a meme

Alecks Jouns
Mat Drage

no power? cunt come here and say that to my face you left cuck and ill show you weak faggot what power is

multiple subedits.

/r/world_news

/r/the_donald

/r/news

that was the gayest thing ive ever heard, who are you bane?

>has to result to physical threats to justify country having no clout in any world decision and must kiss the mainlands ring that kisses my lands ass.

quick question, who would win between the entire US military and a few vietnamese farmers?

it is, but its like this user says >It balances out.

The trick is to be very aware of who's shilling for what and what every reporter's motivations are, so you listen to many shills and make the whole picture out of the details they ommit

for example, during any sort of elections all media from that country is biased, so you look at things like other countries middle-pages editorial columns written by wannabe reporters who are working hard to further their careers by trying to give accurate info and accurately predicting stuff

more established journalists usually are already up on a rhetoric wave so they are more likely trying to convince you of something rather than proving themselves to you

breitbart
zero hedge
fnn
cnn
msnbc
cspan for keeping an eye on legislation
al jazera

I try and mix it up for different prespectives, even though most of them are terrible. bbc is too insufferable to even bother with.

I was reading google news for a while, but then they filtered breitbart and still keep showing me salon and huffpo so fuck it.

Hate to break it to you, but all news sources are shit and all have a certain bias to their views and what it is reported.

Best way to listen to news is to take all news sources with a grain of salt and expose yourself to all sides (leftist and right wing) to fully get a general picture of the current situation.

Plus most news that is reported is mainstreamed together, so that's a dead give away that there is some government influence to the news.

maybe one day when people remember you as being a large force in any sort of conflict I will tell you son

>inb4 we fought in ww1 and 2
if normies dont know then nobody remembers

Sup Forums first and then I'll read mainstream media online articles, switch over to some shit like RT, read their article about the same event, and compare and contrast in order to identify the truth and bias on both sides. I don't watch television news at all.

>inb4 that one democuck ITT claims that the MSM would never lie and interject bias you stupid goy

INFOO WAAZ DOT COM

Nobody reads the Washington Times here? Sad

Maybe american normies don't know because you have 11 months out of 12 for nigger history but in Mother Europa they remember our brave diggers sacrifices

also >60%

Sup Forums and the young Turks
Eventually the bias evens out

>Best way to listen to news is to take all news sources with a grain of salt and expose yourself to all sides (leftist and right wing) to fully get a general picture of the current situation.

So much this.

To anyone who says BBC is even "okay tier"

Nassim Taleb's Twitter feed

NoAgenda

Zerohedge definitely.

Sometimes it's shit but the important thing is it does cite sources and highlight facts and figures MSM reports but you'd normally gloss over.

It's always 100% doom and gloom, so it'll skip over times the markets do well (or label it a panic buy, dead cat bounce, etc), but it's good if you read it with that in mind.

Drudge is my main source. I go to Breitbart and Huffington Post for fun.

I go to Sup Forums for discussion and surprise news. I have a series of blogs I visit daily.

>loses so much ground in argument he is grasping for historical straws

good goy, well memed son, enjoy your revolving door gov, shitty animals, destroyed reefs and boring history.

>thinks reading the "news" is actually important

You're trying so hard man and you don't even see the bigger picture. All news is bullshit, especially in a world with 24 hour news cycles. The point is to feed you a constant stream of "new" information, but that doesn't mean the information is accurate, useful, or something to be proud of shoving down as fast as they shit it out.

A small of information is actually important to receive right away and pretty much every outlet covers those topics. The rest? Well if it's important you need to go to direct sources and evaluate the situation carefully, otherwise, when it isn't important, who really gives a fuck about spin/bias? It's just entertainment at that point.

You spend this whole thread acting like an elite fucking cunt, but from all signs of it, you are just as bad them, but worse since you actually give enough of a shit to argue about it and still make dumb choices

international business times is good

>your losing the argument coz I said so!!!
pathetic like your choice of news sources, maybe some day you will be brave enough to swallow the redpill and at last truly see
until then stay cucked fat boy

they allow journalists to do whatever they want

many of these journalists previously lost their jobs at CNN MSNBC for being honest

of course theres a biased, but it's discernible and isn't 1% of the crap the USA churns out

I use all alternative news sources

>>thinks reading the "news" is actually important

Jesus christ.

>buh..buh..im redpilled senpai
oh my god hahahaha

Mainly breitbart with some washington examiner and daily caller.

Not any more than cnn. Only reading RT is stupid, but ignoring it completely is also stupid

haha I don't have an argument so I will laugh haha! are you kidding me haha!

what is this form of trolling called?

sassy gay boy?
menstruating bitch?

i almost invariantly see it come from US flags, i honestly think no other country even remotely thinks acting like a little bitch sounds cool

I use his filters to get to the real messages in the humble salesman's excited rants.

News is there, just gotta get out that emotion.

personally
>RT
>Press TV
>pol
>Reddit>worldnews>controversial

and for 2 extreme sides of the same story
>Guardian UK
&
>Express UK

shit tier
>brietbart
>infowars

>i-i swear we're all redditors!
Go back

what am I supposed to argue with? This will be an endless cycle of "I don't read shit news and im not dumb I swear! You're dumb!"

If you don't want to look at yourself and really ask how shit your news sources are I can't help you lady boy

I get all my news from the daily stormer.
Memefied news are the future.

it's not a type of trolling he's just a faggot, and the reason you see it so much from Americans is because Jamal stole their women so they have to fuck each other

82.221.129.208/

Jim Stone

jimstonefreelance.com/

henrymakow.com