What do you think of Libertarians?

Whats wrong with libertarians? I see a lot of hate for them here, why?

Aleppo

>open borders
>they have autism and can't communicate without repeating slogans

It's fucking all over the place with no consistency whatsoever.

>Gary Johnson and Alex Jones are in the same political party

Fucking what? They could not differ any more in political views, Republicans and Democrats are closer in views than these two people of the same party.

Right Leaning Libertarians are literal god tier.
Moderate Libertarians are cool.
Left Libertarians are tolerable.

Ancaps have genuine autism.

But can you tell me what a Lepoh is?

>n-non-aggression principle!

Because they are right, and the most of people is too stupid to understand it

trips speaks

>tfw genuinely like ideas from both sides
>tfw all moderatefags are seen as fedoras
fuck me

Basically this.

Outspoken autists like Ancaps and liberal idiots like Gary Aleppo Johnson give Libertarianism a bad name. We're not all nut cases that want open borders or privately owned death squads.

The libertarian party is pure cancer. Just take a look at their conference this year in Orlando, a bigger shitshow has never been seen in American politics. Some fat guy literally did a strip tease dance on their stage for five minutes, stripping down to his g string underwear before people finally took him off the stage. Even libertarians openly expressed their embarrassment and contempt for their party for letting that and all the other bullshit at the convention happen.
Also Gary Johnson was a joke and his vp candidate was an antigun fag.

it seems like a lot of nutjobs are attracted towards libertarianism because it means less responsibility for acting like assholes
must be why people like john mcafee wanted to run as president for the libertarian party

The people that hate libertarians here are JIDF kike shills

Enemies of the truth fear the truth.

>government uses tax dollars to displace population and lower the value of labor by importing in third worlders
>libertarians don't bat an eye
>government bans heroin and meth for recreational use
>libertarians freak out

Their ideology is dumb and they don't answer me when I ask what's stopping businesses from turning all roads into toll roads

>that image

I've been away from politics for awhile tell me this is't real

I think moderate libertarians are pretty reasonable people who just want to maximize their personal liberty. I think there's inherent flaws in their philosophy just like there's flaws in democratic or republican party philosophy but I think it'd be nice for them to be a third seat at the table, so to speak. Also a lot of their online presence is autistic as fuck or in the case of ancaps like stephen molyneux, straight up sociopathic cults

Are you fucking retarded?

Too little worker's rights. Too little jobs. Too little welfare. Soft on Illegals. Easily Corruptible Democratic process, pretty good in other anti-corruption laws, too far right, not environmentalist, nothing going to be done about homeless problem.

A Libertarian society requires a high IQ society, like 105 or higher average. America had it once, but then we released the niggers and let in too many spics. Now they vote with their low IQs. Libertarianism is dead, but not forgotten.

>once

when the 13 century maybe but that's a big maybe