Chocolate with kids toy = too dangerous for any American to own

>Chocolate with kids toy = too dangerous for any American to own
>Automatic rifle with high powered killing capability = any idiot can own one and bring it anywhere

>Amerifat logic

Muslims have a great killing capability and you import them by the 10s of thousands. Fuck off Trudeau.

>Muslims have a great killing capability

They don't seem to be using that "great killing capability" you inbred cuck.

Chocolate eggs wont defend you from a burglar

but then again according to your joke of a leader, fighting the enemy means they win

Fuck off back to Stormfront cuck

when it comes time to nuke canada, can I press the button?

Kinder eggs are legal in the US and firearm ownership is a celebrated part of Canadian heritage.

Then why did you allow the Boat people in?

Fuck those stupid eggs AR15's are awesome

Yes America is going to shit and Dems want a fucking nanny state to regulate them taking a shit, but there is a historical, good reason they have automatic weapons, and I think we should too. But we won't, because of a bunch of cucks like you who thinks 'DURR GUN BAD HEHE AMERICANS SO LE DUMM XD'
You fucking pussy.

Fuck Stormfront. That being said, every country that imports Muslims without a vigorous immigration process has faced harsh spikes in violent crimes, from rape to murder.

Traitorous politicians are different from an entire country lubing themselves up and beckoning Ahmed.

Day of rake soon...

Kinder is no longer illegal, you fucking idiot.

I would say Canada has more important things to concern themselves with.

Anyone with a Restricted Possession and Acquisition License can own an AR-15.

Hell, almost all AR-15's in Canada are considered "SBR's" in the US.

>Elect queer leader of nation
>Self-cuck at every opportunity
>Allow citizens to suck their dog's dicks

Hooray for tolerant Canada!

I think the law is that you cannot hide toys or other non-food items inside of a piece of food.

Somebody is going to take a bite and choke or break a tooth.

>calling canada a cuck nation for importing muslims
>stormfront
worst bait of the day.

Saying "Automatic weapons" is extremely vague. It could mean either semi-automatic firearms, which are easily and lawfully accessible in the whole of North America with the exception of Mexico or it could mean fully-automatic firearms which are strictly regulated and cost tens of thousands of dollars to legally acquire even in the US as no newly produced transferable fully-automatic firearms have manufactured since 1986. Their use in crime is pretty much non-existent.

you joke but canadians unironically say shit like this

>any idiot
Who can pass
Mental health check
Abusive spouse check
Stalking check
Felony check
Drug abuse check
Is a legal citizen check

>Can bring anywhere
Depends on state by state laws.
Frequently has to be unloaded, disassembled, or boxed while in transport.

But other than that, sure. Because we have the right to defend ourself. Retard.

>Automatic rifle with high powered killing capability
>Doesn't know the ban of commercial production and sale of automatic weapons
>A fucking leaf

>comparing a toy that kills stupid kills on accident to a weapon that kills stupid niggers on purpose
silly leaf, stick to syrup guzzling and beaver farming. you're out of your element

Some US state laws are more restrictive than Canadian federal firearm law. Hell, in Chicago, you need to either have a driver's license or a letter from an ophthalmologist attesting that your vision meets the minimum requirements for one.

No, you have the right to shoot people. Don't twist it son. You can't get butthurt if your daughter is shot by a nigger, he was excersizing his right.

>Kinder is legal in the us
>AR15 is legal in Canada
Who made this chart?

A fag.

>falling for the chocolate jew
a leaf

for fuck's sake

every single fucking time I try to post this image, it comes out in shit quality

Please fuck off with this meme.

Very few Americans can get full auto weapons.

Convert it to a gif or png

You're lucky, leaf.
For every kindersurprise egg in the USA, you'd find one Canadian shitposter corpse with a fun prize inside. Is that a future you want?

You can buy kinder eggs in the US now.

You can buy AR-15s in Canada, you just have to use pinned mags.

Your pic is shit and your probably from Ontario.

SHALL

You do realize they have different purposes? On is a choking hazard and the other kills Muslims. We don't need choking hazards but we do need to kill Muslims.

Say it with me

A

FUCKING

>wanting a shitty toy egg instead of cadbury's
A fucking leaf.

>Kinder eggs are legal in the US
no they aren't. Not the actual capsule-inside the chocolate-shell kind. Those are actually still very much illegal, because of Food regulations that say it is illegal to have a food item concealing a non-food item.

the kind that are legal in the usa are the shitty Kinder Joy, which are 2sealed plastic shells joined together, one side containing the toy, the other containing white chocolate and 2 of what are basically mini Ferrero Rocher's embedded in it.

that said, Kinder Eggs themselves have been sort of shit past the 90's. The chocolate's fine if you like it, but they used to contain far more intricate toys. I once got an assemble-it-yourself mini toy car with the friction drive thing. and it was really nice. these days its usually a 2 piece thing at best

It enrages me to think that there are poor impoverished children in this world that are prevented from ever knowing the pleasure of finding that wonderful toy inside a delicious Kinder Egg!

I can buy those exact kind you're talking about with the capsule inside the chocolate egg shell at the 7eleven down the street

Taking the bait.

I'm assuming your referring to an AR-15, because that's what the pic is.

>Automatic
Lolnope, if you want one of those you need a taxstamp and a small fortune
>High powered
Compared to what, a pistol? Sure. Compared to most rifle calibers, no, 5.56 is the scrawny mantlet of rifle rounds.

Real men use 7.62 real fucking NATO.

Non-American morons think they are illegal here for some reason...

They can't be brought into the US without special labeling or something

>Kinder Surprise eggs are legal in Canada and Mexico, but are illegal to import into the US. In January 2011, the US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) threatened a Manitoba resident with a $300 (Canadian dollars) fine for carrying one egg across the US border into Minnesota.[16] In June 2012, CBP held two Seattle men for two and a half hours after discovering six Kinder Surprise eggs in their car upon returning to the US from a trip to Vancouver. According to one of the men detained, a border guard quoted the potential fine as US$2,500 per egg.[17]

>Washrooms
>Not Restrooms.

I don't know what fucking third world country this Walmart is in, but it isn't America.

that doesnt make them legal you know.
also that image is canada, not the US.

>washrooms

the reason why school shootings hardly happen in canada is because if autists shoot up their bullies - bullies win

The Day of the Rake is coming.

What if they put the whole chocolate eggs in their mouth and swallow it whole without knowing there is a toy in it they could choke.
You know how kids like to swallow golfball sized hollow eggs of chocolate whole.

>Doesn't know you can buy kinder eggs in the United States.

>american kids
suddenly makes sense now eh?

Nobody wants your shitty chocolate with a junk toy-shaped piece of plastic made in China.

We have better things to enjoy.

Kids choke and die on kinder toys more than death by guns

This. 5.56 NATO is tiny. Calling it high-powered is a joke.

Survival of the fittest.

Y U mad Canada?

leaf shitfuck logic. everyon post is more confirmation that your whole nation is jealous because you've been cucked by your own PM

4$ for an egg? Its 1$ in Russia

you can own an ar 15 in canada...

Boston (((MassaJewsetts)))

How many hoops do you have to jump through, and can you fit a drum mag?

>Automatic rifle = any idiot can own one

Except that's wrong.

It's $0.5. What a shithole you live in?

max capacity of 5 rounds and you have to tell the police every time you're taking it to the range :^)

It's extremely tough to get one, and if you get pulled over you can show your card and get off scott free in most cases, because it shows you're not a fucking retard.

You don't like guns, what are you a faggot? Whatever, what can you expect from a canadian.

>freedom is illegal in Canada
>but choking on things is

sounds about right.

>yet again Toronto being a fagggot

>Anyone with a Restricted Possession and Acquisition License can own an AR-15.
>magazine limits
>inspections
>cant carry them publicly
>other insane restrictions

why even bother.

Thank you for that pic

We may have to change Alberta to communists soon though if the people here get brainwashed enough. Fuck I hate what has happened here

50 rub in Novosibirsk

What retard puts plastic shit into food?

Holy shit. Living that far north. How is it?

canada wants their children to choke and die and doesn't want their citizens to defend themselves. what a sick place.

That's a pretty cool looking AR15.

Ok I confused Novosibirsk with somewhere else

But anyways how is life in Siberia in general?

made by Hera Arms, a German manufacturer meine freund.

The AR-15 is not illegal in Canada you idiot.

They are just modern sporting rifles. Americans stopped using black powder and all that old shit like 100 years ago.
The large magazines are nice incase you come up on a whole heard of deer.

I recognized that lower from somewhere.

It pretty much is

Except guns are easier to get here illegally than weed

>2 post by this ID

>hoplophobia, the post

I have a nice hat for it. Its about -30C now.

Sorry for winning OP

>people use images like this to propagandize for gun control

I'll never understand how a free human being can have the temerity to even want to dictate what another free human being can and can't own. Is it because you're jealous?

>ifunny