Why do Conservashits vote against their own economic interests ?

Serious replies only

people take jobs that pay less but have better conditions

Marginally better economic status with the caveat of the president directly and indirectly encouraging race riots.

Guns are physical entities that can't be taken away due to the massive amount of them across the US, as to where Medicare is connected to a system using the internet.

For example, you can't ban and collect every car in the US, but you can definitely shut down DMV databases, preventing people from getting licenses that are practical.

If that makes sense.

Why do double niggers like you think that one line topics are any fucking good? Shouldn't you be eating a dick somewhere you fucking faggot?

>Implying Globalism is in anyone's economic interests other than the ultra-wealthy
I hate this fucking meme

nix medicare desu

why do i see this same goddamn title so often?

the whole economic interests thing is it a copypasta?

like ive seriously seen this probably a hundred times

>implying wealthier people don't vote more financially conservative
this crazy stereotype only came about because of states like Mississippi where the white population isn't particularly poor and votes overwhelmingly red. the 40% black voters who live off welfare vote blue and drag down the average GDP of the state

>make a post about democrats
>call them coservashits
shit

Obama made the economy worse

Milking successful people at gunpoint isn't in our economic interest

He did try and come after our guns. It just failed spectacularly. Likewise Cuomo is on record saying mandatory confiscation is an option. Feinstein is on record saying she wished she could round them all up. Hillary is on record saying Australia's mandatory buy-back is a model we could follow.

Sacrificing some of your own interests for the betterment of your countrymen and nation as a whole is worth it. Caring only about what will benefit you individually is what erodes societies.

The memes must contain truth to have power. Trump isn't coming after your medicare. He's said a thousand of times he will repeal AND REPLACE. He was asked what's going to happen between the repeal and the replacement and he said there would be no between. Nobody is going to be without healthcare for a single day and the price of it will go down, and you won't be forced into anything or penalized for not being insured.
Now that you're informed go back to facebook and spread the word.

Didn't he try multiple times to put through limits on guns and ammo that got knocked down in the senate / congress?

Serious replys only but you call the opposing view "conservashits?"

FUCK MEDICARE.

Abolish social security too.

Purge the boomers.

>pls b srs pls

first off, you're a faggot. Literally, O-M-G FAGGOT NIGGER CUNT.

Secondly, they don't. I voted for a lower tax bracket because (surprise!) I work for a living. I voted for less illegals because (surprise!) I work for a living. I voted against Boxer because (surprise!) she's a cunty bitch pedophile that beat off worse than Hillary in Comet Ping Pong.

And I will always vote in my self interest. You voted in yours for so long, what are you gonna just stop and vote republican?

No, cause then you'd be like me. You'd have to get a job and learn about the real "real world."

>Why do Conservashits vote against their own economic interests?

>Serious replies only.

This is your first problem, right here. You think you know better than I do what is best for me, which is condescending as fuck.

Don't tell me how to vote.

he came after our guns several times what universe are you living in?

>shit in your hand
>throw it at someone
>hit them right in the face
>scream DEBATE ME! SERIOUS REPLIES ONLY
This is what these threads with some shitty image with text are like, and it's always left wing/SJW shit. You never see any right wing people doing this demanding indepth replies from left wing Sup Forumsacks

Yes, Obama even held televised town halls to try to coax the masses into accepting strict gun control. But Occupy Democrats don't give a fuck, they just post everything and try to meme it.