Redpill me on tinder

Redpill me on tinder

Other urls found in this thread:

hookingupsmart.com/2010/09/14/hookinguprealities/sex-and-the-pareto-principle/
post-gazette.com/news/health/2016/04/03/Increase-in-STDs-could-be-linked-to-dating-apps/stories/201604030171
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's the fucking best invention since the interwebs. Just make sure you use a condom on any tinder sluts, trust me.

High degeneracy

What's the point in fucking if you wear a condom? I'd rather just get my dick sucked and pz

it makes me sad that young white wommen have been taught its ok to be sluts and spend their best years getting pumped and dumped by random dudes destroying their self esteem and self respect leading to misery all around when they hit the wall and find a thirsty chump to marry them. Disgusting.

>Tinder
>Swipe right
>A tool for beta males and whores.

Basically, it's a way for people who don't have the courage to approach someone in a social environment to get laid and to think that they are hot shit.

It eliminates the risk of rejection or opportunities to be bold.

This generation actually has less sexual partners than the few previous ones.

undeniable evidence that capitalism isn't the end-all-be-all of fixing society's problems and can even make them worse

I use Tinder in this country tbfh*. Don't know anyone here and just wanna check out the average Jane here. Too bad Indo is full of lib chicks.

0/wouldn't bang any.

*Asean expat who can't use Tinder at home because small country

Finally one of these threads. Me = decent looking guy, having sex about once a month with a good looking girl.

Recently decided to experiment, drop my standards and sleep with 2-3 girls a week. Some fatties, some good looking, some ugly. + No Fap.

Results = top level. Life completely changed. Highly recommend.

>be with gf since before tinder was a thing
Back in my day you'd be a laughing stock or insane to meet some random cunt off the internet yet here we are

Its because women are just sharing Chad

That's because we're in death throes. Both ends of the spectrum are becoming more extreme. The promiscuous are becoming more promiscuous and the more responsible are becoming more responsible and not dating anyone. You have roughly 1/5th of the population fucking everything that moves with zero ramifications.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

That's bc bros are fucking all the chicks, more than half the men aren't getting laid.

because interaction is virtual rather then in person

oh and there's faggots everywhere

I dunno I don't like breaking girls hearts.
Every time after I fuck a girl that's like a 6/10 instead of a 8/10 they get clingy and never want me to leave and love them forever.

How do you do it? I really dislike seeing girls cry.

That would work if you, ya know, got laid. Of the dozens of women I talked to on there, I met two in public and got laid exactly once. Even the hamplanets and roasties with kids are too fucking entitled these days.

And no, it's not that I'm ugly. I have a beer gut but that's it. Apparently that and a 50k job a year isn't enough these days

I'm super honest and always remind them how busy I am. I'm nice and will bring them food/tea or something and talk to them about other guys or crushes they have. Try to never cuddle unless its just my hand on the back of her neck when she tries

why would they fuck an old man with a gut when they can wait two hours and fuck a college football player?

Wrong.

hookingupsmart.com/2010/09/14/hookinguprealities/sex-and-the-pareto-principle/

Well, yeah. People are on Tinder to get laid. No one gives a shit about income. You're overweight and probably dress poorly. Those are extremely relevant criteria when you are using a service which operates by allowing individuals to judge each other based on looks.

Sex outside of marriage is sin

You're partaking in peak degeneracy otherwise

fpbp

Moar

I have talked to about 25 (100 or so ive messaged) with accompanying dates. Banged about 12.

It's pretty easy to get quality girls if you arent a fuck.

I look like this guy

Ah, that may be it. I cuddle them like a mother fucker after a good fuck so it gives them a sense of security and safety and love.

Despite this I literally start dates on tinder with complete honesty and, "I don't intend to be around long." They will look sullen and serious but often times they accept my honesty.

Still they cry and I can't hate them for it. I don't think women were meant for casual sex. Despite what Sup Forums thinks about all these "sluts" I keep running into decent girls who just want a man to stay around and love them.

I'll try this not-cuddling thing if I ever stop seeing this one 6/10 tinder girl I dated a year ago. I told her, "I'll only be here for a few months."

I dunno. Women are often stupid but they're not all bad people. A good % voted leave on brexit and a good % voted Trump.

that picture never ceases to make me lol

I have met a lot of decent women on tinder desu. A lot of professionals and such who just want a good guy but dont have time to troll bars/clubs

This. I fucking hate condoms. Fucking things are awful. Rather get my dick sucked and gtfo if I have to bag up.

If you've met a lot of decent ones why not stick with one?

fuck your link faggot. post more omegle trump

When you get up after sex when you dont want to cuddle- try and make some sort of light hearted/ half joking commentary. It's my absolute go to

Its weird, I don't even give a shit about their looks if they aren't atrocious. There's millions of them and it makes my no-fap work

>Back in my day you'd be a laughing stock or insane to meet some random cunt off the internet yet here we are
yup

>I keep running into decent girls who just want a man to stay around and love them.

That's the female equivalent of a neckbeard taking a vow of celibacy. Women view men as a means to improve their living situation. I don't mean this in a fedora way, but it's just basic common sense. If they have no man than any man is an improvement to their situation.

Greed and thinking there is always something better. I am not proud of it

It's mostly fat girls trying to get laid and lying about how fat they are. The rest is all about people trying to hook up. It's the most disgusting and degenerate thing about modern society. All the most active male users are blacks that are always after whites, so quite a few ignored fat white girls get STD's through this app, literlaly to the point where being a tinder users multiplies your chance of having numerous STD's. It's because you're fucking in a cesspool where all the girls fuck niggers. Enjoy your aids.

> heres someone who looks mostly like me but without my glaring flaws

> dis me guys

This is totally false. I have gone dates with 7-8/10 nurses, doctors, account managers and lawyers who can't stand black guys

Implying people meet in real life anymore . Nowadays you have to be chad 8/10 + to have A REMOTE chance of getting laid in real life and on tinder .

I was a D1 college athlete and have been told quite a few times I look like him but its k. Projection is a bitch bruh.

Matched with this cutie the other day. Did I do good guys?

met my Chinese gf of almost 1 year on here. feel free to ask any questions (I'm white Nordic in northern plains state usa)

You should use a keylogger on your PC or tablet and get into their FB or Tinder accounts and see how many niggers they respond to. White girls know white guys hate that so they lie all the time about their past and present relationships. It's sad that dating has come to this but luckily women are retarded with computers so they will never know or even think about it.

There are tons of IT packages you can use that are totally legit, especially when on your own gear.

According to fucking what?

Some study done by some cunt based on some select sample group chosen to fit a predetermined conclusion? Do YOU know anyone that has been surveyed?

People are more promiscuous than ever, sharing multiple partners, swinging, cuckolding, tinder hookups, online dating...whatever study you are basing this opinion on is most likely horseshit.

Do it. My buddy's at SIU and is dating a southern Illinois girl. They shoot guns, drink, go camping and hiking, and talk about Trump. He's the happiest I've ever seen him, she might be the one for him.

STD's are on the rise exactly for this reason. Also, never believe a chick you just met, they know we hate them fucking blacks so they signal that way even if they have done it.

post-gazette.com/news/health/2016/04/03/Increase-in-STDs-could-be-linked-to-dating-apps/stories/201604030171

Yes but we do the same. We want them, for the most part to be around when they're horny and we're horny. And some girls want the same, but with the added benefit of they want either your finances / your genetics / your stability. Something you bring to the table that they don't have. I never go for girls who want my attention a lot though, because I simply don't have the time. And in dating, I'm the same. I won't date a poor girl. She must have a job and be a worker. No layabouts or lodgers that I'm going to pay for.

This isn't really true if you're a decent judge of character. I'll pile on to the other guys comment that every girl I've dated hates black guys. So when Sup Forums is always talking about how she'll fug a negro behind your back... I dunno about that.

I hate a lot about women (mostly that they are uninteresting as fuck most of the time) and think I can keep them pretty controlled and contained. And I actually don't think they should have the right to vote, because most girls I've dated have been politically retarded. But they're not all bad. I think there's a big struggle going on in women between attempting a career / motherhood. Just need to promote the idea of motherhood a little more in society and remember that overall it's a respected position that women can aspire to being good mothers.

I just go to strip clubs and take home strippers.