Sup Forums BTFO

Try and refute this. I'll wait.
*sips tea*

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.se/20160531/fewer-than-500-of-163000-asylum-seekers-found-jobs
express.co.uk/news/world/710927/million-migrants-Germany-unemployed-Merkel-open-door-policy
nation.foxnews.com/2015/09/10/report-87-illegal-immigrant-families-welfare-72-legal-immigrants-it
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Time to open the box

nice tripcode fag
fuck off

>sipping tea
>fellow american
either your a huge faggot or a britbong tourist
or both

really puts a charge in the 'ol synaptic grid

They're brown so I want them out regardless.

Yes, immigrants from Slavic countries do both of these things because they aren't upwardly mobile people, and have no connections in the host country. Congrats.

Get your fucking stereotypes right. We all agree that spics work had, its the niggers that don't.

>immigrants are one person
>there is only one kind of immigrant
Illegals take the jobs and the legal ones are leeches

I work at Home Depot part time. The legal Mexicans come in clean cut to buy stuff with their clients. Yet my parking lot has about 20 illegal spics who sit around and get drunk all day. They almost never get work and when they do it's by naive white women who try to blame the store when Jose fucks up the project.

Why are you drinking tea from that beer bottle, carlos?

Not sure about the mexis but nigs and mudslimes don't work.At all.

thelocal.se/20160531/fewer-than-500-of-163000-asylum-seekers-found-jobs

They are both true. There is nothing to refuse.

Schrodingers cat refers to an individual cat. One immigrant cannot simultaneously steal jobs and not work. A group of immigrants can have a disproportionately high rate of unemployment (such as the immigrants to Germany), and yet, if the demand for jobs exceeds the supply, then nationals will lose the opportunity to work due to some immigrants taking the job. Additionally, it puts more strain on the working class as both unemployed and employed immigrants claim disproportionately high rates of social security in the form of food stamps, free money, housing, etc.

express.co.uk/news/world/710927/million-migrants-Germany-unemployed-Merkel-open-door-policy
nation.foxnews.com/2015/09/10/report-87-illegal-immigrant-families-welfare-72-legal-immigrants-it

Regardless of whether or not they get employed, they are a burden upon the citizens of the host country through claims for housing, welfare, etc, and while it can in some circumstances be beneficial to have an influx of labor, this only holds true when there is an excess of supply of jobs, which is not always the case.

So, yeah, you're a retard. Please sterilize yourself.

It's an easy not all argument. Obviously, some immigrants come to the host country and work hard (and thus take jobs from natives). Others, especially in Europe, can just be lazy and live off of the state.

Can't argue with those digits

Saged and hidden, at the same time!

AN IMPORTANT REMINDER FROM KEK

First gen illegal immigrants take jobs from teenagers.
Anchor babies soak up benefits from millenials who were robbed of the chance to learn wiek ethics.

>Simultaneously stealing jobs away from whites at a wage so low they can't afford to live so they take welfare.
Not that fucking complicated.

Part of immigrants wants benefits and strains welfare system, another part wants to work and reduces wages by oversupplying labor. Both groups are hurting locals, but the first one hurts elderly, weak and dependent, the second group hurts able-bodied people who want a job.
For a supposed liberal you love lumping everyone in the same category too much, I think you're a latent conservative.

>all immigrants are 1 person

moron

okay, Double-D, Dexter, Velma, the two sisters from Johnny whatever

guy with the atom on his sleeve is from that one show about robotics

who the fuck are the other two

immigrant spics take away all entry level jobs

niggers (and migrants, had they come to USA) dont work

They work, but they're too lazy to pay taxes.

Daria, and the leader of the Kids Next Door team.

I don't think I've ever heard anybody say that illegal immigrants don't wanna work. They're not niggers.

The problem is they take low paying manual labor jobs and send all the money back to wherever they came from.