Illegal immigrants are good for the economy. Why does trump want to deport them?

Illegal immigrants are good for the economy. Why does trump want to deport them?

Other urls found in this thread:

cis.org/articles/2007/sacoped071107.html
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2014/07/the-government-must-address-the-effect-of-mass-immigration-on-poorer-voters/
politifactbias.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's almost as is politijew chooses strategically which statements to fact check.

so you're saying you would let me stick my brown latino cock inside every orifice your mother has as long as I paid your father well for the opportunity? is that what you're saying? are you telling me you want me to make you a half-mexican brother, OP?

Not an answer

They're good for the 1% and bad for the working class because it increases the amount of competition for lowest-common-denominator low-education jobs. It's bad for income inequality.

Still not an answer

>attacking them on their selectiveness
Can you provide enough instances of them being blatantly biased in how they judge the fact that it would tip Trump's rating?

culture before economy

Because it's the law, fucktard.
If you don't like a law, you change it. With Congress.
You don't make unilateral decrees as if you're the fucking King of America and say "This thing is now legal. So let it be written, so let it be done!"
There was a war about that a few years ago. Maybe you've heard of it.

yes lets not enforce the law. there are plenty of laws id like to see unenforced.

if the state stopped enforcing taxation id be ok with it letting whoever do what they want

It is disgusting how the Democrats get working class hispanics to vote against their self interests. The Democratic party is the part of corporate control.

Wrong.

Prove

Because its not good for many Americans? Globalism is good for the economy too but it also hurts a lot of people.

cis.org/articles/2007/sacoped071107.html
/thread

This was in another thread

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2014/07/the-government-must-address-the-effect-of-mass-immigration-on-poorer-voters/
\thread
/thread

Burden of proof

>Hillary Clinton
>Mostly True
>Very little pants on fire
Ask me how I know that Politifact is run by literal retards

The economy is maintained for the good of the nations citizens. Any change in the economy which harms the citizens is not desirable.

They take his quotes out of context and take literally what he means metaphorically.

politifactbias.com/

We are a country of laws, either we have a country or we don't have a country. They're gonna have to leave, and I hope they come back, but they're gonna have to leave

They're not good for the economy.

They drive on our roads, use our schools and hospitals, and drive down wages for our workers.

> but they pay taxes!

They pay sales taxes. So do tourists. We don't provide tourists green cards.

> but muh breaking up families

Separating family members is not humane, right. That's why the reasonable thing to do is to end jus soil, cancel citizenship for children of illegals, and deport the entire family.

"""'''"the economy""""""

>But politifact and everything else I disagree with is biased!

Because brown people suck

the evidence you asked him to provide isn't even relevant to his assertion

Because Republicans have been against slavery since Lincoln

Also this. Saying that they do the jobs people won't do for less wages and that the economy will collapse without them is literally the same argument in favor of slavery that Southern Democrats used.

>OP's last post: 18 minutes ago
fucking cucks, man

They would indeed be good for the economy if the majority had jobs, paid taxes, didn't suck up welfare benefits, and have a 10 kids our taxes pay for. I'm not even mentioning the health care and schooling. Mexico isn't sending us their best folks.

So? They're a group of racist old men now.

Liberals are the worst racists sorry user. They judge only on skin color, not content of character, or value to society. It's right In front of your face and you don't see it because your brainwashed. Stop watching msm.

Because constantly importing a class of serfs who are not legally protected by our wage and labor laws and locked in to their class by the system which ensures they remain illegal just so our luxury goods and services are a bit cheaper is immoral as fuck.
Either kick them out once we know of them, or change the laws to make them legal and protected the same as any other worker.
It fucking sickens me that the same neighbors and colleges i have who clamour for 15 dollar an hour minimun wage want to defend illegal immigrants coming in, "doing the jobs we wont", for less than our current minimum wage, in illegal conditions.

This too. Where are the human rights activists, and virture signaling liberals when it comes to this issue?

The French and Indian war?