"Ah need mah AR-15 so ah can overthrow thuh gubbmint!"

>"Ah need mah AR-15 so ah can overthrow thuh gubbmint!"
>drone strike kills you

Do you gun nuts even hear yourselves? Nobody wants our democratically elected government overthrown. All you're accomplishing by blocking common-sense gun restrictions is getting children killed.

Grow the fuck up.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Ah need mah AR-15/
slickguns.com/category/rifles?caliber=11
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Nobody wants our democratically elected government overthrown.

I hope you get cancer and your daughter gets gang raped, you bigoted piece of hateful alt-right shit.

Not. My. Fucking. President.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Ah need mah AR-15/

You can stop now

>the police are out of line, shooting innocent African Americans!
>pfft, only the police should have high caliber weaponry, only rednecks say otherwise

also who in their right mind would be in favor of civilians being disarmed? who is this stupid?

How are you lefties going to overthrow the trump government without guns?

Do you think they're going to surrender if you hold another "cry-in"??

Obongo and his predator drones are no concern for us now.

Lol it's the libcucks that want to overthrow the government now friendo. Fortunately they dont have guns anyway!
Also inb4 MQ-9 enforcing curfew

remember how the british government never mortared the IRA? there was a reason for that

It's not for overthrowing a democratically elected government.

Exactly. Just look at those terrorists in the Middle East. They didn't last a day. And they certainly haven't destabilized multiple countries.
That'll teach 'em to not have the latest technology.

>this fucking thread yet again

> Hillary defends late-term abortions
> Minutes later, she says we need tougher gun laws to protect toddlers.

Op is a bot, he won't respond to this post

Well Marx did say there had to be a violent revolt. So I don't think left is against this, they just don't like people pretending to be revolutionaries.

If no one had guns deaths would go down because it's alot harder to beat someone to death. I mean it's clear americans can't be trusted with guns. Yall stupid as fuck

Silly OP.

The guns aren't to overthrow an elected government.

They're for when the elections become meaningless rubberstamping of something far more terrible than even what we have now.

Rome was a republic. But not at the end.

How is there going to be a violent revolt if the liberals got their way and banned all guns

That makes me think....
Perhaps Americans should be able to own drones as well
Ever read the Federalist papers?

yup, he is indeed a bot 1 post by that ID

Sage all spam.

Well if they are getting their way they don't need the guns?

Marx was also a narcissistic autist that believed his stupid ass world view actually represented how the world actually worked and would progress.

They got their way for the past 8 years, and accomplished nothing. That doesn't prevent the people from voting the other way in the next election.

>implying we couldn't arm quad-copters
>implying we shouldn't arm quad-copters
>implying we couldn't fight against a tyrannical government, as outlined in the constitution
>implying I won't follow my sacred fucking oath

Foreign or domestic, bitch.

Foreign
Or
Domestic.

Welp, time to post this again.

Leftists

>2 posts by this ID

Stfu nut there are 10000x more guns than drones

Grow up

> Nobody wants our democratically elected government overthrown.
Except all those liberal democrat supporters in Portland rioting right?

There is nothing to be afraid of

Same fucking threads over and over. Put some effort into it. Start saging this shit

Suurrree

>manually posting the same slide threads every day for months
>Trump still wins

JUST

Many such cases of autism. Sad!

Flashlight blocking the sight. What a faiure.

>guvmint send drones to kill me
>go to liberal population
>get killed along with 10 liberal fags
Worth it

>drone strike kills you

Those worthless piles of shit can't even stop ISIS fighters wielding rusty scimitars much less a full on revolution.

That's insulting to people on the left.

>All you're accomplishing by blocking common-sense gun restrictions is getting children killed.

I disagree. The process of incremental restrictions and gun control is specifically denied in your constitution. We had near total gun bans here and criminals and terrorists had a field day.

The truth is often insulting to people on the left.

Terrorists here made mortars, shaped charge anti Armour launchers, sub machine guns, explosives etc

All home made.

I thought your kind was to leave this great (or more "to be great". Again.) country if Trump was to win? Now, why are u still hier? Go for a leaf, dumb bastard :)

nogunz plz

A drone strike cannot even stop a bunch of goat fuckers in afghanifuckistan

this isn't your board anymore OP. go to /lgbt/ and talk about how daddy raped you with cold cuts

Only you can make weapons, steal weapons and all sorts of stuff.

These days war will be fought with technology anyways, and going dark, will no one wants to rule a nation with no technology. (Even north Korea has computers and shit)

So no you don't need to own a gun. When the time comes you need one, finding one won't be hard.

10 years is all it takes

Italy has terrorism? I learn something new everyday...

>
>Flashlight blocking the sight. What a faiure.

Its not it is a 45 degree siderail mount.

>Italy has terrorism? I learn something new everyday...
Yes Italy had the red brigades and 'black' right wing terror groups.

However I'm in Ireland.

I just mean saying Obama's administration was representative of the left and what they believe. They were pretty right wing in economic policy and trade agreements.

It's better than republicans (we will see, but Trump doesn't seem so bad in that regard)

Remember to buy a gun anons. So many sales right now there is no reason not to have one.

slickguns.com/category/rifles?caliber=11

Lol what are you even talking about, faggot? CTR needs to upgrade their bots, cuz WE PREZIDENT NAO, what reason would we have to want to overthrow the government?

>MUH NOT MY PRESIDENT
>MUH TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER
If Trump is Hitler shouldn't you cucks be in line at the gun store? Oh wait felons aren't allowed to buy guns.

>makes up strawman
>beats its argument

whohohoho

It sounds crazy there are people in this world with different opinions as you, but
not everyone who disagrees with you is paid to do so.