Fuck farmers

Seriously fuck farmers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU&t=3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>fuck farmers
>proceeds to starve to death when theres no food left

>18 tweets that will make you say "fuck food and civilization and shit"

Farmers are in the top five most important professions in the world. You are fucking obscenely stupid.

>has books
>thinks PA, florida and Wisconsin are entirely rural
Hmm

I hope you dont like eating.

You should stop shopping at the grocery store or just stop buying food in general as protest.

Master Chief Leaf speaks the truth.

It would be great if a bunch of farmers decided to stop selling their kale and shit to Whole Foods just to prove a point to the elitist libshits.

>farmers
>important

Yeah, maybe like 60 years ago

are u angry /projecting that Soros dick is in your ass you want others to feel it?
>farmers are the lifeblood of every nation

Yeah, fuck food!

Seriously?

yeah fuck national agriculture, raze all the farms and import all the food from overseas

>who like books
>we are all independent and cultured freethinkers who happen to hold the same mainstream opinions, right down to minutiae
topkuk

They don't. Why else do you think liberals tend to suffer a lot from eating disorders?

Everyone in the thread is missing the point about how heavily subsidized farming is in the US

If by "farmers" you mean loggers, frackers, gun nuts, meth heads and religious fuckheads, then ok.

>liberal arts major leaf detected

I don't

>food stopped being important
>flag

farmers are retards!

lets boycott food!

no more beef, chicken, pork!

no more fruits, grains, vegetables!

fuck those dumb fucking hick farmers!

lets hit them where it hurts!

A FUCKING LEAF
>thinks farmers are irrelevant
>complains when no locally grown organic food is available after voting to Monsanto-I've every last bit of food production

ya, food isn't important!

Literally Stalin.
Like pottery.

>Foreigners
Funny how the leftists never live with them.

So people who actually work for a living?

This is exactly why the pendulum is swinging our way, it's because people like you.

>just rural America

Plenty of us live in the small cities across America and hate libshits just as much.

LEFTIES WILL GO EXTINCT

PRAISE KEK

You're the type of fuckwit who shits on tradesmen too, despite the fact that carpenters, plumbers, electricians and welders built the entirety of our civilization. Fuck I hate millennials, and I AM a millennial.

Fuck farmers
Fuck facts
Fuck laws

All that matters is muh feelings

>t. elitist urbanite trash

it works for venezuela, why not?

>Books
He likely only read YA novel or mainstream shit like GoT

Yeah, Fuck food! We need to care more about books, foreigners & the ocean

I will roar with laughter when you liberal city dwelling faggots run out of food and start eating each other.

These are the places they hate

Well why shouldn't it be? There's 300 million people here

South Africa said fuck the farmers and look where that got them.

Fuck freedom, vote Democrat

hahaha trying to provoke the turning of rural Minnesotan farmers against the democrats? Incredible.

And when you thought leaves couldn't get any dumber

Farmers need phones, GPS, computers etc. all of which are made by "libtard cucks"

Same with Zimbabwe

He rarely speaks but when he does Cortana shuts up!

It's like the reverse of Pol Pot

>Purge the cities REEEEE

Guys, should we tell the bad news?

Fortunately, the mega corps that actually run farms and feed us are run from the cities.

Actually red pill yourself newb.

a fucking leaf

Saved for future moving plans.

Jesus Christ.

>Farmers need phones, GPS, computers
because farming was invented within the last 100 years

it works for a country smaller and poorer than most US states and have their people starving to death daily

ok

what's wrong with firearm enthusiasts?

they aren't the ones killing people, you're thinking of niggers.

EVERY FUCKING TIME FFS DAY OF THE RAKE INCHES AWAY LEAF

I wish all those fuckers would die.

Living in a city gave me good reason to hate niggers and foreigners.

Farm subsidies keep food prices low (go to Sup Forums and ask yurofags how much their groceries cost) and they guarantee we won't all starve to death if we have a bad crop or two

Farmers would utterly dick the economy if they weren't subsidized and regulated

these are the worst type of people. i can't stand anyone who has such an inflated opinion of themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU&t=3s

>effete, overgrown liberal child who thinks lattes descend from the heavens wants to destroy the foundations and infrastructure of his country because a drug peddling mass murder wasn't elected as president.

But....... leftist have been winning the cultural war for the past decade, were just now seeing the rise of national populism

The fuck we do. I still farm a quarter section with my 4473 and 8640. Discing, band spraying, planting, harvesting, v-ripping and field cultivating all with my own sense of direction. You faggots don't even know what family farms are.

They're actually made by chinks.

>fuck food

moron

if trolling 2/10 for making me respond

No they're made by Wang before he jumps off the building

and just to be clear, by "these", i meant the douchebag in the OP

Nigga people still grow food..You eat don't you??

If only niggers are dangerous, then why do firearm enthusiasts, who live in mostly white areas, need guns in the first place?

oops

>he doesn't have sex with his food before eating it

And when he speaks, it sounds like somebody made an absolutely abhorrent post on a Kazakhstani gold smelting BBS.

Because all of the equipment to go from hardpan to farm ground is done by the CEO's alone. I'm sure you could fire everyone who runs everything and replace their positions with unskilled nu-males who certainly wouldn't crash a combine into a silo and explode.

My Neighbor Matt's Pig farm would beg to differ.

To hunt niggers.

what a total prick. i can't even believe he's serious.

Because they're fun (target shooting), because we like to hunt and because it's our right to own firearms. Killing niggers is only one of many uses for guns.

Yeah people in inner-cities sure read a lot of books and constantly speak of their love for the sea.

cute bait.
They manipulate the markets of food production to ensure $5 loafs of bread are readily available.

>giving a fuck about farmers
>not growning 100 percent of your own food on your own property and hunting meat
>not making your own furniture
>not making your own alcohol

Wall to wall cucks. Farmers are only important if you're a helpess incompetent.

>Like my electricity, food is utter magic that materializes from thin air

This is you

the ocean?

>leafs
>important

yeah, maybe like never

For 3 decades, urban America has waged a cultural war against those of us who like guns, white people, & agriculture. Time to wage one back.

If you grow your own food, you're also a farmer, just FYI and all.

what the fuck do farmers even do?

like we get all our food from cans anyway at this point

fuck farmers

>what are corporate farms

The IQ of Sup Forums dropped 90 points when Trump got elected

anyway, let this thread die. he's probably just trying to sell something.

It's not the Bill of Needs

I swear people just don't notice how close they came to losing the first

>implying I give a fuck about myself

no point in giving him more exposure

>Kept alive by the efforts of those who live and work in harsh conditions and near poverty to put food on your table.

>Proceeds to tell "those rustic provincials" (the most heavily armed demographic in the world) that they are "privileged."

>Begins a culture war against them to divest them of there culture, heritage, identity, and families.

>Calls their desperate attempts to DEFENSIVELY hold onto what LITTLE they have left a "cultural war" on the left.

>Says he is going to double down in his attacks on them.

>Is told via an election to back the fuck off by those who are tired of being shit on.

>He doubles down again.

>Thinks this is going to end well.

Someone please ask him what his favourite book is. Fairly certain it'll be a comedy gold response from him.

One: Self-defense. A criminal can strike you at any time and any place.

Two: To keep the government in check. 2nd Amendment.

Three: Hobby purposes. After all, we, burgers, love guns.

how do corporate farms not count as farmers

What are they? Run by farmers.

>muh rooftop garden is all I need

Starve to death 4 days after everyone else

I get this is bait but come on, I have a grandpa who owns a bit of land and farms. Also one of my cousins works for a farmer, 2/10 got me to reply.

>Seriously fuck farmers

Rather a farmer than a hipster any day. Love the smugness in assuming farmers don't read.

The left disgrace themselves again.