Would you have supported him if Trump had never ran?

Would you have supported him if Trump had never ran?

No, he's too pathetic. I'd likely just have not voted at all.

Would have had to. The Right was on its last leg and in many ways still is.

Hell yeah, i love Globalization and being cucked.

I wouldn't have given a single shit about the US election.

I don't care about any Republican besides Trump and this wasn't even a Republican board before he came along.

who is this utter mutter

If I was literally offered bush vs Clinton iwould not have voted

voted lolbertarian the last two elections to avoid the cucks. would have done the same again until a hero awakened.

Nope, Rand Paul

he's memeworthy as fuck but I'd have to go with el rato

>Bush vs Clinton
>Round 2

We would have ended up with Cruz.

I'd have supported Cruz probably.

I'd vote Vermin Supreme if it was Jeb versus Hillary.

No. I like Jeb, but no one's going to vote for him after what his brother did to this country.

Without Trump to make Jeb! look sad and silly, confuse him and reveal his autism, the Bush name and money would have swept away everyone else. They wouldn't have dared do anything, Jeb would have gotten the most favourable/least hostile media, all leading to a smooth defeat against Clinton in an election truly no one cared about.

the Bushes are (were) more powerful than the Clintons?

Paul > Cruz > Rubio > Trump >>>> Carson > Kasich >>>>>>>>> Santorum > Jeb! > Fiorina >>>> Christie > all the other cucks who ran

Dynasties have no place in a republic, this spineless limpdick got to where he is purely on family money and contacts.

Clinton, while also trying to found a dynasty, was at least somewhat competent on her own merits, which is more than can be said for ¡yeb!

Nope, not with the anti-establishment wave that was hitting.

That's also why every other establishment candidate the GOP tried to roll out dropped, one by one.

Of the anti-establishment candidates, only Trump and Cruz ever got any real traction.

Bush was doomed from day one. Victim of the GOP's war against the Tea Party.

Would have voted Bernie or Rand with Cruz as a third option.
We still ain't. We're populists/nationalists. So we're still only a minor faction of GOP. That's saying pol was republican while Ron Paul was running.

Within Republican establishment circles they are well liked and are a known quantity, so without someone like Trump changing the game completely, Jeb would have had it in the bag in the Primaries. And then lost even more pitifully than Mittens did.

As to how they really compare to the Clintons, honestly to answer that one would need a deeper understanding of American politics than what I have to really answer that.

No.... But I'd clap.

Probably, but I know I wouldn't have paid even a quarter of the attention.

no jeb wouldnt have won. he was to liberal for his own good and there was a woman running. any one who supports modern liberal ideals votes according to the liberal pecking order.

white woman > white man

I have to disagree with you there. The big change factor stirring up the situation was Trump, attracting and channeling the anti-establishment sentiments, giving it a real figurehead to rally behind. In a way, between Trump and Cruz you had the usual good cop bad cop routine, and THAT was what worked, enabling the anti-establishment movement after the failure of the Tea Party.

A lot of people seemed to think early on that Trump's harsher style could be negotiated down to making do with Cruz, who then would take over all the momentum Trump gathered, so they let him raise his ruckus about the wall etc. Cruz meanwhile moved from a hated figure none would accept to a reasonable, tameable point of compromise compared to Trump, so he got much less flak too compared to a primary where he would have been the fringe outsider.

Without Trump around, Cruz would have been beaten back, with the final ticket being Jeb and Carson as VP (hoping to siphon some of the black votes and fielding an outsider to get the anti-establishment guys happy).

> Jeb

Fuck no, he's a neocon. I probably would have supported Rand, who I was rooting for during the first debate. Or maybe I would have read more into Cruz's platform and supported him down the road.

No.

I wouldve voted for anyone on the Republican ticket simply to keep Hillary being president off of my conscience.

With that I wouldve voted Dem down ticket for the feds just so nothing can get done. Fuck all those jew puppets

I wrote in Jeb. Shame there wasn't enough like minded red pilled Patriots out there, but I'll be supporting him again in 2020 to contest the Republican incumbent.

ARE U KIDDING ?

It would have been Cruz v. Clinton. Jeb was crushed out early.

he radiates weakness. needs to learn to scowl seriously like trumpolini, plus needs the dayglo eye makeup trump uses and a spraytan. conservatards love a good fascist look, 'ignorance is strength' etc

Nope

>radiates weakness

Esther from Russia, check your boobpedia

Nah, I would have voted 3rd party to be honest and then rooted for Clinton because she would accelerate the divide in the US and further boost the 'counter culture' Imagine it the right so that a car right candidate would run in 2020

No

Enough with the dynasties in government.

Picture of the fanatical Jeb!Heads! running around the convention floor. Jeb! Can fix it Graphics swirling around Quicken Loans Arena.

Just picture in your mind all of the Fox News pundits going on about what a great choice Jeb is...

That would have been the end of something...I don't know what but probably something.

No I'd prefer if america is to be fucked it's at least the left wing doing it, but let's be honest anyone could have ran against her and won.

pol wouldve supported rand or cruz imo

I can see it now upside down novelty guac bowls are the headwear of choice for campaign attendees.

It would be both horrifying and glorious

>upside down novelty guac bowls are the headwear of choice