Justify his presidency without using the words Hillary, Clinton, Wall, or Great

Justify his presidency without using the words Hillary, Clinton, Wall, or Great.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L2QmClRt9AQ
youtu.be/uY7DD4NL4qU
youtube.com/watch?v=p3dr56mFI1k
youtube.com/watch?v=zNDvTnqcQfA
youtube.com/watch?v=-Yss1iugyGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

White man is back on top.

First, you justify why you eat nigger cum out of your mom's ass without using the words Are, you, fucking, kidding, WHITE, or MALE

We're gonna build a barrier and it's gonna be YUUUUGE

Fuck SJWs. If they want to play identity politics, we can too.

>Justify
Lmao, get a load of this guy

Causes max butthurt to liberals.

Drain the swamp.

nationalism is far more preferable than globalism

we voted.

Jeb Bush told him he couldn't insult his way to the Presidency. He did anyway.

I'll follow him to the Gates of Hell

youtube.com/watch?v=L2QmClRt9AQ

The people liked him better than the other candidates.

Pretty easy.

he's the only candidate that was open about the support of American Nationalism

>Justify your need to breathe without using the words Human, Biology, Oxygen and Required

>Ha told you, proof!!11

bringing jobs and money back to America, making friends with Russia

Memes memed a meme into the memecy.

end the disease known as liberalism

New Geogre Bush

America doesn't win anymore

He was elected by our established democratic system.

He isn't as corrupt as the opposition.

DEPORTATION
Less political correctness
Fuck the ACA
Fuck TPP
no WW3 with Russia.
literal shitlord running the country
possible economic stimulus from lower taxes, infrastructure spending and shitting on Dodd Frank.
Jeff muthafuckin Sessions as AG

Reactionary backlash to leftist identity politics, leads to leftist chimping and further polarization of white Americans/ whites engaging in identity politics.

Trump is going to put the best Condom on America. We'll still get fucked, but at least we'll be safer while doing it.

this too

Nationalism over globalism.

The format of that post was atotal abortion because I misread what you wanted

no more beaners

he doesn't want to continue and amplify the cold war with russia.

Impossible. His presidency hasn't started yet.

He was the only viable candidate with a sane foreign policy

youtu.be/uY7DD4NL4qU

We're going to curb illegal immigration, restore prosperity to the working class, secure our border, defeat our enemies abroad in a quick and efficient fashion, destroy the culture of corruption and abuse in DC. and make America great again.
Oh shit, you got me.

Fourth Reich

The Fucking Y U G E fence made of solid fucking concrete is gonna be Resplendent, And the whore of Babylon will be trapped on the other side.

Good enough? Or you want better?

The DNC and media pushed a rhetoric to their voter base that it is ok to yell and call people names instead of have an actual discussion them. This shut down a huge avenue for many white middle class workers whore are moderate or independent, the message they've been given the past eight years is that everything they have has been handed to them. When you demonize a people and in truth practice a racist profiling of
>All X are etc.
It marginalises their opinion and makes them feel like their interests aren't important or represented equally. So naturally they will gravitate to the canidate or party that actually seems to listen and pushes the issues they care about.

Hahaha, anonymous poster on Chinese Fly reel fishing forum on suicide watch.

What now boi.

Boipussy.
Thicc.
QTs.
AF
WORLDSTAR

sjw tears
get hispanics out

He won the elections

>filename
kek'd audibly

Note: Everything on this page is satire.

Who are*

most qualified candidate

he won

no other presidents needed to justify shit so he doesn't

>that pic

hilarious godspeed you

Ran as third party for presidency in 2000, failed likely because of two party system. Wrote a book on his ideal america.

Everyone assumes a business magnate is a rich racist asshole so he couldnt get in democratic party. So he plays up the rich racist asshole, joins republican party. Uses rich racist asshole as a mask, it works.

Becomes president and takes off mask, revealing democrat all along.

Liberals BTFO, liberals will never recover.

>tax cuts for business
>encourages investment spending
>new jobs come with investment spending due to diminishing returns of adding physical capital without human capital.
>graduate college in 2 years

I'm looking forward to being valuable human capital.

you have to go back

He's a racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, anti-Semitic bigot.

He makes leftists cry and forces the media to re-evaulate its current strategy of news broadcasting.

Is The Man in the High Castle worth reading? I liked the tv show.

I envy that Jap that could jump between alternate realities.

The Democrats fucked themselves. Their candidate was crooked as a dogs back leg.

His economic policies make sense, and the attack the Left makes against his so-called "Reaganomics Revival" Is flawed because unlike the Reagan years, which saw a 8 year opposed House, a 6 year opposed congress Trump has total legislative control to affect actual change and make the so-called "Trickle down" effect work.

Even if it's as simple as allowing businesses to expand which in turn requires the hiring of more employees. I'd rather the rich get richer while the middle class maintains incremental growth than see the middle class continue to shrink away to the point of becoming a footnote in history

TPP dead in the water, announced plans to repeal obamacare, stock market up massively before he even takes office, normalizing relations with Russia.

All this shit is happening/has happened and the guy isn't even in office yet.

>Justify his presidency without using the words Hillary, Clinton, Wall, or Great.
Why would I have to do that?

We will create jobs by ending free trade stopping mass immigration and imposing tariffs.

He actually had a platform, op. It's not hard.

CHYNA

I can't beleive all the dip shits that support Trump, he such a pussy, 5 deferments from Nam while real Americans were out smoking charlies ass. I am beside myself, on the floor laughing that you silly fucks think this rich cunt is going to come through for white workers. I am not some lefty fag either, Seriously, you can't see the incompetence coming a mile away? You goofy bastards are in for the surprise of your life.

No more spics.

Bigly bombs will be dropped on ISIS.

Electing hillary would have been like electing trudeau in canada except worse.

Tremendous Great Wall, Deport Hillary Clinton Bigly

yuge

Fuck Niggers, Spics, and Jews.

He's going to build a great wall around Hillary Clinton.

He is an American citizen over the age of thirty-five who has never been convicted of a felony.

Increase America's Awesome Factor.

IAAF

CHYNA

He's gonna work with Russia to clean up the mess that Clinton, Obama made in the Middle East so that Blumenthal could make a few dollars. A much better path forward than starting World War III with Russia.

Support Assad. Russia relations now. Fuck NATO. Fuck NAFTA. Make Anime Real. Memes

He won.

Dnc are morons

Rural Americans needed Jobs,
Democrats ignored them and called them ultraconservative, uneducated, racist hicks because the party became too wall street.
Funny Conservative, Political Independant becomes RINO leader of GOP.

Our choice, not theirs, soo.. Fuck you Soros, fuck you DNC, fuck you GOP/RNC, Fuck you Bush, and Fuck you Goldman Sachs.

capitalism

The American people are sick unto death of the way things are and the way things are headed, so when presented with an option that represented uncertainty chose that uncertainty over anything resembling the status quo.

Also, meme magic(pic related)

FUN!

Spirit Cooking and pedo rings really are fucked up.Everything needs to either be burned to the ground or purged.

If we can't have Bernie, we deserve Trump.

>Justify his presidency without using the words Hillary, Clinton, Wall, or Great.

Have you heard the story on how Donald Trump rebuilt New York Central Park Ice Staking Rink in 1986 FOR FREE?

He was doing public service for the tax payer before he was even in politics.

youtube.com/watch?v=p3dr56mFI1k

He won the electoral college.

Free Market Health Care.

He's better than Hillary Clinton. Fuck you.

He won the election

He won the electoral college vote as the United States is a representative democratic republic. States choose who win, not the people. The people of the states choose who win in their states, as the people living in states do not actually vote for President, they just tell their state officials who they would like to be President,

Donald trump will make america better and stronger than ever before

He won the necessary amount of electoral votes.

Stop Islamic immigration.
Deport criminals to their respective countries.

He won the election.

>I voted third party because I don't care about winning, I am a man of principle and will disadvantage myself as much as necessary to prove my principles.

glad i'm not the only godspeed fan here.

the quote is from a song.

youtube.com/watch?v=zNDvTnqcQfA

There will be a grande barrier

He will be elected by the electoral college to be the next President of the United States of America.

Keep Clinton out with a great big wall

He won.

No.

>he gets what he wants...look listen and learn.

Trump is keeping crooked out of the white House. His economic policies will make America again. He will build a to keep illegal immigrants out.

Chimp outs

youtube.com/watch?v=-Yss1iugyGY