Friends with Benefits

I recently entered a friends with benefits relationship with a girl.

What can I expect to happen? Will one of us fall for the other and it blows up or does this kind of thing actually work out well?

Literally the only place worse for asking advice on relationships than Sup Forums is /r9k/.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Just don't get her pregnant.

I thought it would be fun to ask Sup Forums, for serious perspective where should I ask?

aussie shitposting shill, whose mission is to flood /pol, /pol's mission, keep the shills occupied.

If she would actually enter a FWB relationship she isn't ever worth dating or marrying. So fuck her all you like but don't get her pregnant and definitely don't go further than just fucking.

>friends with benefits

so you're basically a cuck

she'll find a better dude to date eventually

you'll fuck a few times then split when it get serious

If you intend on keeping it FWBs

DOs:
>Contact her only for sex
>Try to schedule sexings around both your schedules
>Mix drugs in if you want, a little beer or boo can keep things spicy
>Try out weird shit on her, she's not here to stay after all

DO NOTs:
>Speak to her if not fucking, or setting a time to meet and fuck
>Engage in excessive amounts of small talk before and after fucking
>Become friends with her friends
>Hang out with her outside of fucking
Remember, this bitch ain't gonna be wife material no matter how great she seems when your hormones are pumping. Good luck, user.

It will be a cluster fuck and you will end up together or heartbroken.

>DON'T setting a time to meet and fuck
Bit hard when we are both at home (1st year uni)

>Become friends with her friends
Bit late

Thanks for the good luck

>Sup Forums
>fun
>serious perspective
kek

Maybe Sup Forums. Expect mostly shit responses, but some will be good.

I thought was good

Make her jealous before she makes you jealous

He gave you DOs and DO NOTs, but whatever.

It depends on how masculine you are, if you're too feminine and emotional, you will inevitably fall for her. What do you mean by "well"?

Do you mean "Consistent fucking" well or ...?

Both happy with doing bedroom with things and get not get emotionally invested.

We're both in a small social circle so we do see eachother outside of the frick fracking and I don't want it to be disrupted.

If she says she loves you, That's when you know it's time to move on.

That's a good sign, user. Neither of you are emotionally invested.

One of you will eventually be disinterested and you'll stop fucking. If you don't want to see her at all, out her from the social circle or leave it. Otherwise, continue being friends without benefits.

Godspeed, user.

This isn't your personal blog fucking sage

My last FWBs went like this:

>we bone once or twice a week for about 6 months
>I move away (about 100 miles)
>she comes out to visit me every couple months, stays for a couple days of boning and general hedonism
>this goes on for about 6 more months
>she goes to a wedding
>tells me she wants me to be her boyfriend, needs to know her relationships are "going somewhere"
>lol nope!
The one before that:

>nail her whenever we run into one another (parties, bars, etc)
>eventually get her number
>only ever talk to her when I want to bone
>tell her she can let herself into my place whenever she wants (I left my door unlocked whenever I was home, even when sleeping)
>she would often come over very late after doing whatever with whoever and wake me up with some succ
>goes on for about 6 months
>get a noise threesome out of it with her sexy best friend
>she asks one day if I love her
>lolno
>asks if I ever could love her
>lolno
>she says she can't do it anymore and runs off to get knocked up by the first poor sucker to pork her after me
Just remember women who enter into these sorts of arrangements are trash. Don't ever try girlfriend out of her

>Will one of us fall for the other and it blows up or does this kind of thing actually work out well?
More than likely one will fall for the other.

Sex is good and all but its better with some sort of intimacy. Kissing, cuddling etc. Straight sex and then parting just leaves you feeling empty inside after a bit. Most likely one of you will fall for the other and lead to the awkward "where is this thing between us going" talk.

If its genuinely fwb you have 5-7 roots max before things start getting a bit more intimate and thus more confusing. Id say ditch her in a few weeks, mid December Tbh.

Or at least go a few weeks without seeing her over christmas and new year.

>tfw saw a chick for 6 months last year
>just sex
>she wanted more eventually
>pussied out
>she got a bf like 3 weeks later
>a few weeks ago they break up
>shes come running back to my dick
>having a threesome with one of her friends next weekend

make sure you take precautions to ensure you don't get some lifetime long STD or scabies infestation on your dick

That's my aim lol.

>Just remember women who enter into these sorts of arrangements are trash. Don't ever try girlfriend out of her
Noted.

This has been my experience. A chick only sticks around as FWB if she wants you to wife her. 5-6 months is the limint.

She's not a whore, no sex before me (which I believe because first year uni and her friends joke she is the innocent one)

I won't have to worry about the STD's (I will use a condom still obviously)

>having a threesome with one of her friends next weekend

Do all FWB end in threesomes?

>Hook up with girl for first time yesterday
>Brought condoms, but she was on top and just kind of put my dick in there before I could stop her
>well too late for that now
>getting ready to cum for the first time after about 30 minutes, she tells me she has an IUD
>decide to just roll the dice and nut in her
>end up creaming her another 4 times before I leave in the morning

How dumb was this? The sex was great, fucked for nearly 3 hours, slept for a bit and kept fucking.

>How dumb was this?
Very.

Ask her to get the morning after pill, it's still effective for a few days I believe.

One of you is going to catch feelings and it will be sooner rather than later

>That's my aim lol.
I've been in a couple, but this one went best out of them all. It went like this

>drive them both to a party
>bring them back after the party
>invite friend to sleep in the bed with us because she's too drunk to drive
>lights go out, everyone settles in
>say "So, we should have sex"
>FWB shoots it down immediately
>her friend says "You don't beat around the bush, huh?"
>respond "Hey, I know what I want"
>take her hand on the DL so the FWB doesn't notice
>play with her fingers gently
>she whirls on my FWB, and starts making out with her, initiating the threesome
Threesomes have to be entirely spontaneous, unfortunately. It's best never to even say anything about it to your FWB until before you're about to do it.

>Do all FWB end in threesomes?
Not in my experience though ive only had one other fwb besides this. It certainly makes it easier than an actual gf though. Girls who are up for being fwb are generally sluttier and thus typically have sluttier friends who are more open to it. Just depends. I've known girls who are extremely bi curious and others who are repulsed at the idea of fucking another girl.

But yeah you have about 6 months max. Avoid her for 2 weeks over xmas/ny to avoid any cutesy stuff or being each others nye kiss which implies things will go further.

See her again early jan and ditch her before you go back to uni or within a week or so of classes staring again. My advice.

Does that even work with an IUD?

>How dumb was this?

Nigger-tier idiocy right there.

There's a chance it didn't work or she didnt actually use one, yes morning after pill anyway.

Research it, this is my 2nd relations with a girl so I don't know much about this shenanigans.

I'll try and hang out with her and one of her whore friends at the same time

Yes, most morning after pills are just megadoses of the hormones they use in birth control devices. Better safe than sorry.
Number 1 most important bit of advice for any man getting the sex:

Never ever ever, under any circumstances, blow your load in a chick's vagoo. Ass and mouth are only acceptable orificies to blow your load. Wearing a condom? Pull out and rip it off before shooting it on her, or in her mouth. She on the pill? Pull out anyway.
Seriously, never bust in a chick. There's absolutely no excuse for it.

Strategic, tactical.

A well rounded genius.

Every FWB relationship ive been in has ended badly for the gril i was fucking. They're always going to catch feelings.
I quit any and all FWB relationships after the tables turned and I ended up catching feels i didnt even want in the first place. Found out it kinda sucks being on the receiving end of apathy for once.

she gets pregnant and you're fucked, or she gives you an STD, or she falls for chad and you get butthurt, or chad falls for her and fucks with you, ect ect ect

kek

Well I think she has more to lose than I do
>has her own apartment in a nice neighborhood
>good job and about to finish a master's
>about equal in status/looks

the fuck is happening here

Nigga, you live in America, if she pops out a little shitter your future earnings are on the chopping block, and you essentially have 0 recourse if that happens

"Catch" as in disease ?

>I recently entered a friends with benefits relationship with a girl.
Please tell me your secrets.

your in for a treat kiwi. you will get the gift that keeps on giving... herpes

>There's absolutely no excuse for it.

but sempai it feels so much better

Are you bagging me out?

If not, be nice and be funny, don't do everything for her but be courteous and considerate.

Catch emotional feelings

the retards on this board elected drumpf, worst place for advice

>he thinks this is a game

Shutup Cunt

>If not, be nice and be funny, don't do everything for her but be courteous and considerate
I was more interested in where and how to find such girls? I can't even get a regular gf. FWB sounds like something out of the movie for me

>where and how to find such girls?
University
Friend introduced me. It occurs naturally. A friend of yours will meet a girl and then you run in to them at uni, you hang out with her friends you talk to some of their friends etc etc and one of them will drop a hint.

Oh boy, it's waaaaay harder to find a chick worth dating than it is to find a FWBs, in my experience. You can find chicks willing to do stuff like that pretty much anywhere: bars, universities, anywhere there are women (picking chicks up on their breaks at work is pretty slick, too).
Caveat: the older a woman gets the more likely she will try to get you to commit. The best age range for FWBs is 18-23 or so

Eh, again, seems like it's more in her interest to keep that from happening than mine

Chris Christie's routine second breakfast.

I think so too, what surprises guys is that girls also get horny too and talk to their friends about fucking guys and would like to have someone inside of them every now and again

>University
>Friend introduced me.
I'm quite old for that and I don't have friends. Looks like this is the only option.

>The best age range for FWBs is 18-23
Looks like I've missed the train. Thanks for the advice anyways

Here's what to expect:

>eternal damnation
>weeping and gnashing of teeth

oh yeah, fornication is sinful

Sorry.

Hookers?
I mean, at least you get to fuck a different chick when you feel like it.

>girls also get horny too and talk to their friends about fucking guys and would like to have someone inside of them every now and again
I think they want only Chads though. Dating market is way more tilted to the women side. Pretty girls have unlimited options when even a pretty guy should fight his way in.

>succ
>pork
Are we one?

>Hookers?
I'm not that desperate. I was married and had sex with maybe 7-8 different women when I was younger and lived in my home country so I know that sex is quite overrated to actually pay just for it directly.

>I think they want only Chads though.
Do you know how few chads there are?
So few.
I'm a short skinny guy. Charisma goes further. >Pretty girls have unlimited options
Get out of this mindset. No they don't. Don't fight for a girl. They will perceive it as desperate and weird. Be relatively (to other guys) passive about wanting to frick frack.

>Looks like I've missed the train. Thanks for the advice anyways

18-23 is the age the women should be, not you. You should still be able to pull chicks that age well into your 30s, nigga.

Bitches don't know about my spirit sword

never works. never.
you either disconnect and grow apart/it gets nasty/end the open relationship and 2 or so years later either she or (you) leave pathetic voicemails

or

you get together for real.
open relationships are bullshit for dirty hippies

>Charisma goes further
I had it back home, but in America I'm totally different person.

Anyways, thanks for the explanation.

This. Polite and aloof is the way to do it if you don't look/act like a caveman on the regular

>pretty guy should fight his way in

I dunno mate, as long as I'm not going through a depressive period or they already have a boyfriend, it's usually not much effort