*breathes in and out* I'm ready Sup Forums..redpill me on Sandy Hook

*breathes in and out* I'm ready Sup Forums..redpill me on Sandy Hook.

Other urls found in this thread:

fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/2015/12/nobodydiedatsandyhook.pdf
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HcZIRi_NkJI
americanthinker.com/articles/2013/04/a_criminologist_questions_sandy_hook.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oD0z275nQnM
youtube.com/watch?v=MwudDfz1yAk
youtube.com/watch?v=xaHtxlSDgbk
youtube.com/watch?v=VKr-av9jVx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

seems like reddit is back the way you came

adam was a sensitive guy, find his emails to his mother offering (lol) life advice.

It definitely happened my cousin attended there at the time.

Protip to parents: dont take away your neet son's TENDIES

1. Kid's on meds, goes nuts
2. Kills chillen
3. "Never let a crisis go to waste."
4. Let crisis go to waste

What happens when a NEET is pushed too far

Redpill me on Katy Perry's tits bro

READ THE FUCKING STICKY

Holographic children, user. They never existed, just created by the lizard Jews to push their agenda further...... That child sacrifice should be legal again.

Did this guy actually go in with an AR?

ive seen reports he left it in the trunk, had a handgun and people saying tons of other shit

why is there no clear murder weapon?

All the parents are actors, there were no confirmed bodies

pol did it using kek Magic

>Father of a victim was laughing on tape right before he was interviewed about how sad he was
Also, why didn't they have any funerals?
Links:
fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/2015/12/nobodydiedatsandyhook.pdf

Watch this!

Just go away, you jerk. I'll have you know that my nieces were shot and killed at Sandy Hook. Why do you bring this up and bring back the pain of that day for me and all who were affected? Just let sleeping dogs lie.

>even has the same black and red outfit with the bow
Is the picture actually after the shooting? Because holy fuck they are stupid for not even having a different outfit if so.

It definitely happened I was one of the teachers

I saw that video of the laughing father. I don't buy it that he's an actor. It was just nervous laughter from having to talk Infront of cameras that will be broadcasting nationwide.

>B-but he was reading off a script!
No shit he had something he wrote prior to doing this live statement. Everyone does that (police chief's to politicians after a happening have something already written so they don't talk aimlessly)

Pic with them or it didn't happen.

False flag/hoax to take away gun rights.

>it definitely happened
ok guys

Adam Lanza looks like a young John Oliver in that pic.

This is all you need to see

Total scam! Crisis actors. All of them!

See

soemthing something actors something signs etc.

Literally no evidence it happened besides the media saying it did.

This!!!!

Janitor

I was one of the kids.

That's not nervous laughter, trust me I've seen enough nervous laughter. I can tell the difference. I bet you believe 9/11 was by bin Ladin and Jfk was killed by Oswald. Fucking lemming.

He didn't use an AR to kill those kids...The cops searched his car and TOOK A PHOTOGRAPH of the AR in the TRUNK OF THE CAR...it was posted online in the news article and then promptly dissappeared when the MSM started pushing the story that he used it to kill the kids. Propaganda at its finest.

If you really want to be red pilled, take the time to watch this video!!

im tony danza. wasnt shooped

Are there any big tragedies that were actually done the way the mainstream narrative of it has gone?

Was Pearl Harbor really done by the Japs? Was Lincoln really shot by Booth?

Some autistic kid with a school shooting fetish stole his mum's guns, shot her then went to the school and shot it up.

I want to know why they demolished the school. Also, anyone know what's happening to the pulse nightclub building?

Wew lad too bad dark knight wasn't in 3D that'd be double sweet

I am posting from the grave, it happened trust me.

I actually laughed so hard you fuck

oh boy a sandy hook thread!

My take on all the sketchy shit, like the training next door, statements contradicting each other, the van with guys in the woods, picture of some banker/politicians house instead of the right one, ambulances being held back and no one looking to save victims, etc:

I figured it was a hit on someones kids, or a form of persuasion by showing how easy it could be done to X's kids if they don't tow the line.

I also think it went wrong, maybe there were unplanned witnesses, someone escaping, recognizing something, etc.
I'd have expected it to be planned as "he goes in and shoots a few kids and a teacher then kills himself" but it got messier than it should have.

Things like the fingerprints or DNA on the guns matching other people.

After seeing the pizza pedo ring, this like that doesn't sound as crazy anymore.

But, I figure we'll never know the reality of it. It was contained, hidden and scrubbed really quick.

Oy vey, It happened in my mind.

americanthinker.com/articles/2013/04/a_criminologist_questions_sandy_hook.html

This is an article on the probability of any shooting resulting in 26 dead & 2 wounded

>b-but they were kids user! they die easier!
Any time you shoot someone in a situation like this that person will either be killed or wounded.
The odds of no children escaping alive are very small; 1 to 2000 according to the article

There are a dozen amazing documentaries on youtube that will explain most of the major points as to why it was clearly faked, you juat have to be inquisitive enough to take the time to watch one or two.

If you can't do that then you never wanted the truth in the first place and don't deserve a redpill.

>can't tell if shit posting or shilling

He was trying not to laugh the whole time. Total actor

Yes and yes. But the reason for Pearl Harbor was skewed by media to make it look like an unprovoked attack when in reality it was retaliation for the us arming and supplying the other side for free

Abe Lincoln was shot by booth but it was a Jewish ploy, the confederation was backed by (((Dutch))) backers, the Jews owned the ships that brought over the slaves, and Lincoln was killed before he could send the black back to Africa like he originally planned to.

sloppiest false flag ever?

Every. Single. Family. Of the children who were shot had their home gifted to them by the state. For $0, the Christmas before the shooting.

The "kids in the yard incident." Apparently 4 kids were found on one guys yard and the original story was he let them in where they sat in his living room for 4 hours, and none of them said what happened and he never called the cops.

The SECOND story he gave was they were dropped off by a school bus and the kids kept screaming "THEY SHOT OUR TEACHER, THEY SHOT MS SOTO" despite all the kids in her class dying. Guy was also a paid actor. All the parents were.

2 men in camouflage were detained in the woods outside the school, no investigation, no charges.

After age 12 Adam Lanza disappears. No medical records, no school records, not a single bank statement. An autistic kid wouldn't have meds? Or a psychiatrist?

Finally; no FOIA requests have ever been honored. No coroner's reports. No unredacted police reports. The parents never even identified their bodies. Wouldn't you as a parent want to see your kid one last time?

exact amount of trees behind firehouse on the day of the event, THEY JUST HAPPEND TO HAVE THEM THERE

we need more sandy hook threads, nothing triggers the shills harder

That doesn't look like nervous laughter at all. His smile is a certified grin and he looks completely at ease before drastically trasitioning into a distraught expression. He even looks like he's working himself into character.

Nope nope and nope
Think about it, in 100 years time if they talk about 9/11?
This is why literally verbal records or oral tradition is more valuable.
>this culture was destroyed though
>Indians all over the world sent to residential schools - raped and abused
>tfw oral tradition was so strict it took a mans whole life to be considered an expert

>26

Are you blind or retarded?

>Black and red outfit
>Blonde girl
>Must be the same person

>*breathes in and out*

>*breathes in and out*
reddit af

IT'S ALWAYS A FUCKING

BUSHMASTER
U
S
H
M
A
S
T
E
R

yes you can see the footage for yourself right after the shooting supposedly occurred, they are all laid out right behind the firehouse beforehand

Bing's webcrawler cached a Sandy Hook donation page the day before it happened.

If that doesn't prove to you it was fake then you have a mental disability and will forever be a blue pilled liberal sheep.

>mfw the false-flag gun-grabbin government faked a chillen massacre on my birthday

YOU COCKSUCKERS! MY BIRTHDAY IS RUINED FOREVER NOW!

>anonymous man
Fuck off with that shit, real og nigga coming through.

that's it I'm out

youtube.com/watch?v=MwudDfz1yAk

youtube.com/watch?v=xaHtxlSDgbk

youtube.com/watch?v=VKr-av9jVx8

good vids here

yeah like all the movies i watch where the actors are constantly holding in laughter and on the verge of cracking up. my favorite was lord of the rings when gandalf died and they were all trying so hard not to laugh. that's how you can tell it's a movie and they are actors. if they werent about to laugh it would just be weird

kid in that pic is one of the sandy hook kids btw

Sandy hook is sketchy as fuck

>I want to know why they demolished the school.
You really can't imagine why they wouldn't hold classes there with children anymore?

my gf died in Sandy Hook

They've been BLACKED

My brother went there it happened i hate all you conspiracy theorist with your trash theories. No one should own a semi or automatic rifle because shit like this happens.

Thanks my dude..even though you're a fucking leaf.

prove it.

>berg

That was a saiga 12 shotgun you retard

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)

X person i know was there!

I-I swear goyim you gotta believe me!

oh boy

>implying the US government wouldn't just kill all those kids for real if it was a false flag

BAIT.

There is no Putnam county.....

Eyebrow officially raised.

That rule was meant for the shitposters that would say stuff like 'redpill me on bread'

SH is the biggest most easily accessible red pill that will lead people down the path

we should be shilling this shit all the time, you have to be willfully blind to not admit it was fake

I have personally red pilled multiple people with sandy hook shit

Exactly. These guys don't know what it is like to have a woman they cherish die in an elementary school shooting. She was just going for an education man. We need to enforce stronger regulations on firearms or ban them. The only people who should have them are policemen and others who protect us from the threats.

Sandy hook is one of the easier to prove false flags.

> locals never knew there was a school there
> no one who went to school there was in the obituaries
> They never competed in school athletics
> they somehow never lost or won an athletic contest
> no one remembers playing against sandy hook
>The """school""" was demolished immediately after the """shooting"""
> multiple photos BTFO the narrative
> the timeline of the narrative is all fucked up

Sandy hook was a poorly executed gun grab and nothing more.

>fedora and leeejjuun mask
>FB_IMG_...

kys yourself

Read up on the effects of the 'Dunblane school massacre'. Then consider the similar but unsuccessful attempts after the sandy hook incident.

It's being converted into a museum for faggot rights.

>people with jobs have lanyards and ID cards
>IT'S A CONSPIRACY!