This isn't funny anymore

>DENVER -- Vandals spray-painted swastikas on an elementary school in Stapleton over the weekend.

>Denver police said vandals may have hit the school Friday. Denver Police Department spokesperson Raquel Lopez said the case is being investigated by detectives.

>"We condemn this deeply offensive act and stand together with our Stapleton neighbors in opposition to this and all forms of hatred and discrimination. This type of hateful expression has no place in our society, and is not in any way a reflection of our neighborhood or of the Stapleton community," said Rabbi Mendel Popack with the Stapleton Jewish Life Center.

>Popack told FOX31 this is the first time he has encountered this type of anti-semetic bigotry since the founding of his center more than three years ago.
kdvr.com/2016/11/20/swastikas-painted-on-elementary-school-in-stapleton-community-responds-with-love/

It doesn't even look like a swastika, fuck off rabbi

>No replies

i bet if you write "Defend this drumpfkins" along with the article link you would have gotten 200 Replies

Rabbi what are you doing?? Oy vey!

I mean I posted it like 3 minutes ago but you're probably right

let's see, what should we do
>ignore it
>make a huge fucking deal out of it, thereby giving tremendous amounts of power to anyone who can afford a can of spray paint

Who's DJ Car and why must he die?

thanks for teaching others how to shit on the board

>them dots
>them lines not joining in the centre
Looks like someone just googled swastika and painted the hindu one poorly.

That is a sanskrit swastika, not a nazi swastika. It's not canted 45 degrees, and there are dots.

>sjw false flagging
>can't even swastika right

The fuck are you talking about leaf. Silly leaf, can't even swastika right

Why do none of these retards know what the nazi swastika looks like?

Those are clearly hearts, not swastikas. More "fake news" bullshit.

>media spends 12 months calling Drumpf literally Hitler
>Trump gets elected in spite of 24/7 Clinton shilling
>SJW going into complete meltdown status
>city-wide walkouts/protests/"NOT MUH PRESIDENT"
>suddenly swastikas begin showing up all over
>"THIS IS TRUMP'S FUKKEN RACIST BIGOT SUPPORTERS FAULT"

The ones who are doing this think people are too stupid to realize what's going on.

Judging from the red wave across the USA, I think they have their heads too far up their own asses to realize nobody is buying it.

There are no dots on the buddhist swastika either you retarded leaf.

Why aren't these falseflags spreading around?

you guys are capable of taking down this shit but after the elections y'all went lazy

hell, the pizzagate threads barely get bumps now

Who is DJ Car?
Is this the new "Who shot JR"? Its a little racy, but I think it might work.

hey rabbi, whatcha doin??

>why aren't we taking down this shit?
Because after the election cops have been doing a remarkable job of cracking down on the false flags all by themselves

>swastika
>perpendicular / not on angle
>with dots
>not realising that they've scrawled a BUDDHIST symbol, nay fascists one

nation brain d.e.a.d.

Damn these hindu bastards! We can't keep letting them get away with it!

This. It's almost like they can do their job again

traditionally, there are... and the fascist usurpation of the symbol is depicted ON A ANGLE

America, why are indians defacing your buildings?

I love how all these misshapen swastikas are popping out on 100% ultra-liberal strongholds. Really gets the ol noggin joggin...

>sanskrit

the fuck

graffiti has always been a thing, and I've seen swastikas spray painted everywhere all my life.

why is the news shilling so hard for this narrative?

Make an X and give it counter-clockwise wings

it's not fucking hard, jesus

At worst, this is bored, stoned, edgy high school kids. Sure, vandalism is abhorrent, but it's pathetic to call this an act of hate.

>goyim outdoor storage

What the hell?