Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3_x34ZxNsg0
youtube.com/watch?v=PNaiZcUZXus&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=PNaiZcUZXus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

F

F

His death won't be in vain he's a hero

Why do the best men have to die in this world?

F

youtube.com/watch?v=3_x34ZxNsg0

It is often said that we live to see our heroes die twice.

For Assange this was not true.

F

f

F, Thanks for helping tank Hillary's campaign.

F

F

F
>we hardly knew ye

WAIT WHAT?! When! No fucking way. This can't happen. This was supposed to be the best timeline what the fuck!

post proof hes dead

F hope you're still alive assange

series of F's on /pol

Good Night Sweet Prince

F

F

F

Thank you for your sacrifice.

youtube.com/watch?v=PNaiZcUZXus&feature=youtu.be

Had me worried that it was confirmed he was dead, F anyways, he deserves respect

I honestly don't even know what to say. This hurts. We even shared the same first name.
I think I might literally cry

We got the glimpse of the best timeline, but it overheated after Trump got elected. Assange is dead, Trump will be taking order from Stephen "I have no tolerance for racist/anti-Semitic parts of the Alt Right" Bannon, and Merkel will be re-elected.

He is dead if digits.

based

Well OK. That got the tears flowing. Still, the others are right. We can't let this go j vain. We can't let this go unpunished

F

He gave his life so that Hillary would not bring WW3 with her Syrian No-Fly Zone

the needs of the many
outweigh the needs of the few
or the one

F

F ucking hate democrats.

Thank you, Julian Assange, Savior of Humanity.

I'm still holding out hope that he's alright.

Why don't you faggots just use your power of kek or whatever to bring him back to life?

Assange gave it his all to help open the portal to the alternate timeline. Things may not initially be different, but we've forked off the original path—in the long term it will be different.

We must not waste his sacrifice.

You are in for a eternal hold-out

F

if digits kek will ressurect him

You can vote every day for him to be times person of the year. F RIP sweet Julian silver fox :'(

We haven't heard of him for a month, people are suspecting he is either dead or captured.

Go to the subreddit whereisassange to catch up or watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=PNaiZcUZXus

F, never forget.

I think they got him the day they cut internet. The chemical attack was at the airport at that time too... I hope and pray I'm wrong but that RT interview only talked about things he already knew even before release so Idk if its proof of life

F

Damnit whys you have to make me think about it. I swear every time I see a wiki leaks post I want to scream. Especially after reading that the embassy for didn't allow assanges attorney into the embassy

F.

Here's the deal champs.
We have the power to do this, but it will be hard. It will be HARD.
Remember. Anonymous faggots fucked over Egypt in 2013.
Shitposters got TRUMP elected.

Here's what we do.
Subterfuge.
We need to infiltrate the Left, we need to infiltrate the liberal progressives and we need to incite large scale violence in the name of Assange.
We're talking about Riots the likes of which America has never seen before.
We need to stir the pot and force transparency.

It's a matter of fact that SOMEONE will leak the information if the government doesn't.

Win-Win
We get liberal retards shot by police and we accomplish our mission.

Who is with me?

>Best timeline
No public appearances is due to base brown Ecuadorians smuggling Assange back to a new secure secret base hidden on a private island somewhere with a volcano powered generating station and fiber optic internet

>Okay? timeline
He's still alive, and just really bored with no secure internet access that isn't being monitored by CIA

>Martyr timeline
Assange is fucking dead, but managed pass out crucial information to allow compatriots to keep up the good fight, and resurface under different organizations

>Worst timeline
Assange is alive in a blacksite, with that info tortured out of him, with Wikileaks compromised and currently acting as an undercover honeypot run by CIA operatives that'll ensure your mother dies in her sleep if you don't reply to this post

F

First of all, shame on you for prescribing violence. That's a no-no. We're a board of peace.

Second of all, virtually all liberals that aren't "true liberals", or "true progressives" completely resent WikiLeaks right now, because they think they were just biasedly publishing Clinton stuff in support of Trump.... That's going to be some tough programming to undo, since the media and DNC doubled-down on that narrative via sleight of hand.

F

We couldnt have done this without you!

Die you filthy home wrecking faggot

F

F.

Hes leaking secrets in heaven now.

May you be written in every place of honor and burned into our hearts and souls forever. May your actions set the new standard for us all.

F, see you space cowboy.

>Board of peace
How much peace will your enemies show you.

>Shame on your for prescribing violence
How gentle do you think our enemies will be to us. How gentle do you think they were with Assange?
If he's not dead right now, he's most certainly being subjected to "Advanced Interrogation Techniques" and you know it.

>Second of all..... etc

That's why we have to infiltrate them. ALL Liberals are sheeple who follow anyone for any reason. You have to be an idiot to not see that and you have to be dense not to understand the basis of mob mentality.

dude...

Rest in Peace Assange, thank you for revealing corruption everywhere you did.

F

If you sit idle in the face of a martyr then his death means NOTHING.
If you don't seek retribution, then his death and his life and everything he worked for and everything he represented will go down in History as Treason and his forced transparency crusade will be forgotten and his name will fall into the same category as Herr Hitler's name.
Do you want that?
From the tone of your post I assume you're a fucking shill for the system. CIA or NSA disinformation agent.
You realize we could turn the liberals into OUR weapon and that terrifies you.

He is alive unless digits.

F

He was a good man and helped to save our country by sounding the alarm.

rip 10-16-16 day assange killed

You realize that violence unites people *against* your cause. Is why cointelpro tactics include encouraging potential grassroots resistance groups to "militarize". It makes the otherwise well-meaning group very easy to paint in an ugly light through the media.

F

It disgusts me that people like Would rather see OUR blood on the ground than theirs.
Well OUR blood IS being shed. It's not the Liberal Left being beaten in the streets. It's US.
It's not the Liberal Left having their leaders and people of influence dragged through the mud, they're not seeing anyone die.

So people like him think more of Liberal Progressive blood than our blood?
I'm sick of it.
I'm fucking sick of it and I'm not going to take it anymore.

I really liked that show. Was one of my favorite ones growing up. It managed to make light of WW2 and showed the nazis as respectable and hospitable individuals who treated their POW's with respect.

A show like that could never happen these days. The very mention of Nazi's seeming decent in any capacity would trigger the jews and their 'six gorillion' bullshit. I guess they let it slide at the time because the nazis in the show were played by jews.

F

Viral hoax, he isn't dead.

I said subterfuge. I *WANT* people united against the Liberal cause.
But I also know that the Elite will do anything to regain control of the population, and when the only method of regaining control means coming clean about Assange, OR giving proof he's alive. They WILL do that.

It's the snake eating it's own tail. The liberals will become MORE violent when police and national guardsmen start gunning them down, and in turn that will create more chaos, which is what the elite fear the most.
The demands will be met.

And we come out looking like roses.

Lord have mercy, thank you for providing such a good man to the world that took up the calling when the world needed him most. God bless him and all those who helped him, i pray he is still alive.

Calm your fucking tits already...
Fucking hell, are you even Canadian???

hey Jew, do the world a favor and ill yourself. Thx

You want me to calm down? Are you fucking serious? What is it? It's all fun and fucking games when we're spamming nazi frogs all over the internet and decoding pedospeak messages and spirit cookers shit but when something *real* happens.
Something as real as real happens, suddenly I need to calm down?
No, Fuck you Switzerland, First it's Assange, then it's the next guy then the next, eventually they run out of important people to black bag and the system of control starts sending jack boots out in the middle of the night to kick OUR doors down.
You'll see. Mark my words.

STFU you fucking fagot. You and youre kind incite death to the entirety of the freedom of humanity and then insist on saying that violence shouldn't be an option? FUCK YOU

>BEST TIMELINE INVOLVES BROWN PEOPLE
I JUST DON'T WANT MY MOM TO DIE

F

>Are you fucking serious?
Yes, calm the fuck down, get some coco and get comfy already. What do you think you're achieving with your anger?

F

THANK YOU.

I am telling you.
ALL OF YOU ITT. If we don't mobilize on this Crusade we will regret it.
We need to take action. It's all fun and games when there's no risk involved WELL NOW THERE'S A FUCKING RISK.

I'm fucking sickened by people like and Hurr durr muh shitposts luzlorlorrr KEK, these fucking faggots decry the Jew for Communism and bash the subversive Elites daily, but when we have a real call to action pop up, these fucking cowards sit on their fucking hands.

They deserve nothing less than every disgusting act of barbarism Assange likely went through when they tried to extract the second encryption key from him.

(((vegan lunch)))

How are you not angry? How can you imagine Assange dead and not be angry? What do you think this is? Facebook? 1 kek = 1 prayer nevar 4get.
Get real. Stop being sad and actually DO something.
Without any act of retribution Assange will have died for absolutely NOTHING, they will bury his name, like I said, in the same pit they buried Hitler's name. His work will be denounced by ALL if we do nothing.
Is that what you want?

GO BE NEUTRAL SOMEWHERE ELSE YOU SHITTY CHEESE EATING FUCK, YOU'RE WORSE THAN THE FRENCH.

You are absolutely right, and the fact that we have fucking cucks and milksops who think that it's all over just cause Trump got elected. THE MOMENTUM IS BEING LOST. These fucking SJWs and their comisars are pandering them to riot and destroy us from all avenues! IF WE LET THIS MAN'S DEATH GO UNANSWERED WE SPIT ON ALL ACHIEVEMENTS AND DOOM EACH OTHER AS CATTLE IN LINE FOR THE SLAUGHTER AS WELL!

he's not dead

>as if this is anything to be fucking lacksidaisical >about. Faggot

Lurker here. Hate to admit it, but logic says F.

Godspeed and protection for those with the keys.

Kek wills it.

>Stop being sad and actually DO something.
What are _you_ doing? And how does it help anyone?

>angrily shitposting on Sup Forums is the first step to fix humanity
Right...

Spread the word. I refuse to sit on my hands and do nothing.
And I'm sick of the name Anonymous being associated with those fucking scientology faggots.
It was OUR name first when we got Fox News to call us Hacker on Steroids. It was OUR NAME FIRST when we had suburban housewives buy dog curtains. It was OUR NAME FIRST when yellow vans spontaneously exploded.

We need to galvanize and work towards a common goal again. Whether that's through the OnionIRC or Freenet.
We need to do something about this.

1: we get liberals into a mess they can't get out of
2: We can force transparency about Assange
3: The Right wing comes out smelling like roses. We peacefully petition transparency while the left riot like the fucktards they are
4: We reclaim our fallen honor shit down the toilet 8 years ago by those AnonOPs faggots who couldn't leave well enough alone.

WHO IS WITH ME

>WHO IS WITH ME
Have you considered getting a bunch of cats?

If assange is totally fine I'm going to be tiny salty because come on bro, just peak out the fuckin window. But it Wish he was alive regardless :(
F

Right now I'm trying to inspire my fellow men to action.

If I could do this by myself I would do this by myself
I need a full out army of sock puppets to infiltrate twitter and tumblr and any other left wing bastion and stir the hate.
I need thousands of image macros blaming Assange on Trump, Trump is killing free speech, Trump this Trump that.

He has FULL republican control so it won't effect his ability to do anything, which will piss the liberals off even more.

I need people inciting these sheep into action. Turning the masses into a stampede.

If I could do all that by myself I wouldn't be shouting on the stage of the beer hall, metaphorically speaking.

It's not that. It's that hate and greed makes people exploitable. It's what makes the shadow gov't hatable at all. It's what allowed them to get a hold in the baby-boomer generation in the first place.

i like cats :3

We're in for an eternal Shrödinger's Assange.

F
I knew he was dead by Oct 16th.

F

Is this board really so devoid of testosterone?
Follow me or don't. I'm making this happen.

f

I refuse to think he is dead. He can't be. He must be alive.

F

This isn't shouting on stage at the beer hall. Don't even liken yourself to him.

Incidentally it was the people who shared the podium with him who would go over the top that gave the enemy propeganda to shit down the US media pipelines and thereafter into the history books.

F

So what? This guy went off the grid for a little while, so he's dead? Pretty sure he doesn't like being on the grid.

follow you what?

i don't follow i typically lead or go off my own way