No, Americans. You don't need one of these to protect yourself and your family from home invaders or other criminals

No, Americans. You don't need one of these to protect yourself and your family from home invaders or other criminals.

This type of weapon should be illegal.

Shall not be infringed.

the weapon is the same as a pistol. what are you going to make illegal, the long barrel and the scope?

these are never used in any crimes ever. seriously, what do you care?

>Brazil

enjoy your aids OP

>Brazil talking about home protection

Kek

>need

Not falling for that shit ever again schlomo

SHALL

>illegal
No. It shouldn't be easy to get but it should not be illegal. A basic background check is sufficient and the price itself will set it aside for a few who are able to afford and use it.

lol wtf? this isnt negotiable.

I might need one to stop a humvee full of your cuck friends from approaching my home you fucking faggot

K, let me know when police and soldiers get rid of them first since their not nessisary for protection.

Bill of RIGHTS not Bill of NEEDS

That's not a knife

>posts a fucking bolt action

This would be legal in even the most anti-gun countries in the world, banana nigger.

Anyone can make sniper rifle, just need some old pipe, some springs and a bottle.

you're right, no one really "needs" one, but it'd be cool to own :)

This is litterally just a high caliber rifle with a scope attached.

A hunting rifle will perform the same if you're shooting from less than 300m away, and most people don't have the skills to hit a target past that range.

But it's not and you can't do anything to stop that.

That's a really big fucking bullet. Using that for hunting is absolutely out of the question unless you're just looking to blow a living thing up.

2nd amendment wasn't put there for protection against home invasion.
It was put there to give us the ability to revolt if the U.S. government ever gets too tyranical.

HUEHUEHUE.

But if I'm hungry with poor aim, even if I clip it's leg it's as good as dinner.

>be farmer with lots of field land around house
>some drunk decides to start driving around in my friends and is mowing down my crops, destroying thousands in property
>grab trusty .50bmg from safe
>proceed to blast a round through the drunks huge pickup truck, decimating his front tires, radiator & carburetor
Webm related, brazil is fucked up

Goin' after some T. Rex next weekend. .338 Lapua or .50 Vulcan?

I don't need apples to defend my home.

Apples therefore should be illegal by your logic.

fpbp

>should be illegal
Why

Yes, huemonkey. I do need it.

Get fucked.

>Spuhr ISMS mount
>Schmidt and Bender glass
>50bmg
>gay ass extended picatinny chamber mount

Thanks Steyr, you fucking euro niggers.

We need lots of guns here in America because we do not have based police like Brazil has.

You are right bro. I want to turn in my guns and be safe as Brazil.

it's not just a bolt action, it doesn't have an internal magazine

it's a single-shot rifle that has to be reloaded after every round

Fuck off Brazil

Who the fuck listens to you anyways

Why don't you worry about huehue land? Let me worry about America commie.

the second ammendment isn't for prottecting me from home invaders.

Still cool and fun as fuck to own, monkey.

But Brazil is incredibly safe (pic related) that's why we need to listen to OP and get rid of our guns.

Our constitution provides a mechanism to implement gun control: Amending the Constitution.
Any other approach is an attempt to circumvent and weaken the Constitution itself and that price is too high.

>Brazil
>Dictating gun control to anyone ever
>1 post by this ID

Are you planning on visiting USA and invading some homes? Why else would you want their guns banned?

But what if my home gets invaded by an elephant, hippo, or your mom? I'm going to need all the firepower I can muster.

it's needed to defend from small vehicles you fucking hue

It is my god-given right to own an Raufoss .50 caliber Anti-Matériel rifle with enough power to blow through an enemy tank in case the state tries to infringe my rights.

Fuck you europoors.

>You don't need
Irrelevant.

Why are you autists arguing with a baitposter?

>a hue telling me what I do, and do not need

lel, must suck taking a bullet and not being to legally return fire.

You want to ban bolt action single-shot rifles? You've seriously posted on the least ban-worth guns possible.

Fuck off brazil

if you don't like guns - don't buy one,
what's the problem?

also, can we ban this proxyfag?

What fucking good is snipper rifle going to do me if there is a home invader? You dirty latin piece of shit.

Its not automatic though

>1 post by this ID
thanks again for posting the kind of thread that makes people hate liberals even more

you are brilliant, truly an excellent pro-Trump poster, who knows the art of making people gravitate toward conservatism

thanks again

ban huehues