How the fuck was this allowed to be made?

How the fuck was this allowed to be made?

I mean besides from the "le ebil hitler :O" at the end, the movie in entirely redpilled and shows Hitler in a positive light

>average germans basically say "hitler was right"
>Hitler's ideology is a part of everyone
>everything about the nazis wasn't bad

How did Merkel's state run propoganda machine allow this to slip through

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oSEElcoYBWY
youtube.com/watch?v=iiuesTpIPVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're just fostering the next generation of easily coerced, easily mislead fools.

Pendulum swings back and forth.

because there is just enough ominous music in the background such that your average normie will associate hitler with evil.

Book is about 10x Better

Because miracles do happen

This

I don't understand why this was marketed as a comedy. What would have been fucking hilarious would be if hitler had to work some 9-5 day job and then he started a youtube channel.

>at the end, the movie in entirely redpilled and shows Hitler in a positive light
Better watch it again and take notes.

You even saw the movie or read the book ?
Or is the murifat translation really that bad ?

I thought this was what it was going to be

Your entire perception depends on how bad the Hitler was and how terrible nationalism is.
Summoning Germans ITT to tell us how this film was received there

Because he shot a doggo so he can't be anything other than the most evil and vile human being ever in history.

No, I understand that the studio needed to include the obligatory nazi=bad parts, but the movie is objectively pro-Hitler

>the interview in the beginning
>Hitler's speech on Woah, Dude
>the part at the end on top of the building

Perhaps you could articulate your opinion instead of just spewing a (not so) clever one liner

>the part at the end on top of the building
That's the "us germans are sure all nazis" part of the movie.

Thus more diversity is needed and reeducation is needed.

i read mein kampf, is that close enough?

i have no idea how they managed it but all of my german friends liked the movie since it walked the thin line between comedy and, well, showing Hitler doing stuff

>Movie literally saying "every German (and every white!) has Hitler inside"
>OP calls it red pilled.

Sweet Jaysus.

>That's the "us germans are sure all nazis" part of the movie.
i guess it has a lot to do with your perception going into the movie like I saw that as the "Hitler was doing what everyone wanted/ NatSoc is natural" part of the movie

>Movie literally saying "hitler did nothing wrong"
>czech scum calls it blue-pilled

I guess I'm just not as cucked as Triangle Texas

Is this really the movie? Those production values.

The ending was pretty good.

They could've portrayed Hitler way worse, he actually seems reasonable and that's why I liked it, the worst thing he did in the movie was killing a dog, really.

That's why we need a German in this thread, something tells me 90% of German normie read it exactly that way.

youtube.com/watch?v=oSEElcoYBWY

One of the best parts

It showed how even in today's society people like Hitler could still thrive.

It also hinted that if things become bad enough, like the refugee crisis, normal decent people will view a modern Hitler as necessary.

More hilarious with subs

youtube.com/watch?v=iiuesTpIPVQ

That bit is actually sort of a movie within the movie. You can see the greenscreen effects starting to fade at the end of that clip.

Ah ok that makes sense.

It's just "All germans are still literally Hitler, take refugees, pay gibmedats!"

>Triangle Texas

>Czechia: 95% people are white Czechs, rest are mostly white Europeans.
>USA: Who even cares anymore, even beaners are counted as "white".

Sweep up your own backyard first, call someone scum second.

On which you can base whole spectrum of leftist "and that is why we must..." fallacies. American does not understand that though.

sorry, backstabbing partizan scum, you should have fought the soviets better

we all should have

anyone have a link that I can watch it

This was a absolutely fantastic movie. Loved every minute of it.

>On which you can base whole spectrum of leftist "and that is why we must..." fallacies. American does not understand that though.
for the third time: I get that.
You should rewatch the movie and exert an ounce of brainpower, instead of just staring at the screen with your mouth open.
*ahem* Yes, there are cucked parts of the movie. But you cannot deny the fact that it at the least presents Hitler and his views/actions as more than absolute 100% evil. They could have made a basic bitch propaganda piece, but this movie concedes some points to Hitler, even if just for the purpose of cucking in the end

Screw the Germans and screw the Russians too. Poles get it right, both can go to hell. My grand-gramps fought the nazis first and then died in uranium mines where commies imprisoned him.

It is only a matter of time, when one of those two fag-nations screw up again and decide to fuck everything around good. Germans are already doing that with their "Willkommenskultur".

>They could have made a basic bitch propaganda piece, but this movie concedes some points to Hitler
That is exactly why is that movie even more abhorrent.

>i read mein kampf, is that close enough?
A boring book.

Saying Hitler did some good things and expressing sympathy is a fairly common sentiment here.
Most also know that he was a charimatic leader and that the madman image is wrong.
I don't think most normies saw it as more than a comedy with a NAZI hook though.
People weren't preachy about the movie/book.

Aren't there laws about portraying Nazi stuff in media like this?

I thought the film was produced before the whole refugee crisis. Haven't checked though might be wrong

Sorry your Great Gramps got the shitty end of the stick Czechbro, but that doesn't condemn the entire nation/ideology. It's war, people die.

As long as it can be considered art and not blatant political propaganda it's all good.

> lazy

>Fought the nazis
>russians imprisoned him

sounds like he fought the wrong people

How come Wolfenstein isn't allowed then? Games are art, no?

This bit always gives me goosebumps.

>I am a part of you

That was most likely just a disclaimer to not get lynched by the media and the Bildungsbürgertum.

Germany is fixing GenZ. AfD chancellor, soon

Lewd Hitler fanfic when?

>Movie literally saying "every German (and every white!) has Hitler inside"

implying this is not true

be proud of the Hitler inside, user

They edited out the swastika.
That was self-censorship from the publisher it think.
To avoid offending people, opinion an violent video games is pretty low as it is in Germany.

Germany's not big on violent games in general
In the german release of Team Fortress 2, the characters explode into robot parts and other random shit when they're blown up instead of meat chunks.

It is but people fail to see the irony that the Hitler in all Germans, and really the little Hitler in all people, is just a fucking survival mechanism and not something to be constantly suppressed let alone ignored out right.

Everyone has Hitler inside of them.
I don't see how skin color is a factor.

Everyone has a little Hitler in them, it's call a survival instinct

There wasn't much fuzz about it, afair.

Something, something recent events, important societal discussion.

Which is great evolutionary, not so great when we've reached a level of technology when we can kill ourselves many times over. We will only advance if we find a way to coexist. We don't have to agree with each other. We just have to find a way to exist alongside.

Its like you don't even know how euroes think

I was really surprised too.

It really didn't feel anti Hitler at all.

I guess they just had to sell it as "it's a warning that we are still susceptible to the same hate! it could happen again!"

But it felt redpilled as fuck.

I mean, sure, they threw in little gestures to make Hitler and Hitler supporters look bad, but it felt hollow in comparison to what seemed like genuinely pro-Hitler stuff.

How new are you?

It was written by a Hungarian German, that's why.

I've bothered with various image boards on and off for years. And no. I'm not naive. I know about what the Quran and Hadith teach for example. I know more than you probably think about a lot of things.

I've just come to the conclusion recently that there are extremists on all sides, and no matter what, people are people all around. The golden rule exists in every culture around the world, for instance. I just get the feeling we're all connected. I've come to see the self as the same as the other, and no, I've never done acid. I think to the extent we let our extremists control us, we set ourselves on a path to destruction, but to the extent we can find commonalities across our differences we can find a way to live side by side, even when we don't agree.

It's a total blue pill trap

>At the start
>shows all the pros of being a nationalist and not being stupid and showing that hitler wasnt all bad
>At the end
>basically says "there's le hitler in all of us (white people), stob racism XD!"

who are those qt's

I am dead. That is the funniest clip I think I've ever seen on Sup Forums. Arigato!

Holy shit get your test levels checked you fucking out group altruistic pussy.

I think this is master class in subtle redpilling
>Most hated man in German/Modern History walks around Germany
>Points out how shit modern media is
>Actor is top tier, very charismatic
>That dog metaphor
>The power of silence
>Ending montage was supposed to be "those scary right wingers", but the film had built up Hitler as a good man thus actaully making the nationalists looks good
So glad it was on Netflix and not some cuck film producer

If knowledge can trap you by being exposed to it, than you aren't free.

"Sir, this is the drive-thru window."

I'd agree
>Beginning: oh hey this shit actually makes sense
>End: HAHA ur getting brainwashed xDDD

More like, it's either that, or a boot stomping on the face of humanity forever and ever and ever. Think some of the darker episodes of Black Mirror. That is what your fascism will lead to, and that's if it "succeeds" somehow without nuclear holocaust.

It's not altruism but self preservation in that: I don't want to live in a world where one out-group after another is sacrificed into slavery or death in order to satisfy the whims of some false messiah unable to take responsibility for his own flaws. It's not a workable ideology long term.

>I don't want to live in a world where one out-group after another is sacrificed into slavery or death in order to satisfy the whims of some false messiah unable to take responsibility for his own
That's actually EXACTLY what's going on RIGHT NOW though. Some group will always try to best the other. There are only two options
>find the largest in-groups you can measure and organize around it having low frequency high intensity fighting
>find smaller in-groups and have more frequent low-intensity fighting
Those are two ends of the spectrum, anything outside of it is purely the delusions of someone insanely ignorant or insanely intellectually dishonest with themselves.

Patton was right

finnish dumb fuck, learn to read english

>besides from the "le ebil hitler :O" at the end, the movie in entirely redpilled and shows Hitler in a positive light
>besides from the "le ebil hitler :O" at the end

hitler wanted to repatriate the jews to israel

the holohoax never happened

the jew question is a pawn on globalist board in the same way libs are anti jew but Sup Forums just elected a pro-jew president

I honestly have no idea how this slipped under their noses.

Is this the movie that shows a bunch of right-wing leaders around Europe and goes "be careful around those pesky right-wingers"?
I wouldn't consider that redpilled at all, if anything it's meant to slander and going with the media narrative that anti-globalism = nazism

They are wrapping valid political concerns and debate in a Nazi flag. Its not based its Jews being Jews

Blackfaced Rei and Asuka

So your argument is because we are the result of some sort of darwinian system, all progress is therefore dependent on conflict? I choose to believe we're capable of more, and I don't think it's dishonest. I think people can learn to accept humanity as their primary in-group. We will have to if we are to survive. We depend on others more than you realize. Anne Coulter's robot dreams aside.

I know it's hip pretending to be retarded on Sup Forums nowadays but you're taking this way too far.

Threads like these in the morning make my day.

Was Hitler redpilled?

As far as I know it was mostly ignored.

It came out during the height of the refugee invasion so the media was kind of busy shilling for Merkel instead of whining about Hitler.

How does your own ass smell friend?

>I have not seen the movie but let me shitpost anyway

drumpf btfo

>My grand-gramps fought the nazis first and then died in uranium mines where commies imprisoned him
sounds like he got what he wanted

>He didn't finish the webm

Because (((they))) made the film to reinforce german self hatred. Which is pretty strong as is

>Think some of the darker episodes of Black Mirror. That is what your fascism will lead to, and that's if it "succeeds" somehow without nuclear holocaust.
tv was a mistake

You have no idea how deep the rabbit hole goes my friend

Ok. But just remember my words when some day you're lead by the occupying forces to the mass graves. Or when the bombs fall and you and everybody you've ever loved dies slowly from radiation poisoning. Maybe, just maybe, it could have ended some other way. Maybe we could have come together and made it to the stars. Chances of that after nuclear holocaust are slim.

> Timur
> hungarian
he's a turk-ified mongol, is what he is

Hitler is a part-timer. Good anime idea tbqh.

I love it when supposedly free speech fanatics get all uppity about having their safe space stepped in. The world is not a safe place. TV is free speech. Get the fuck over it.

those aren't options, just stages of development
the individual always chooses "no war today" and so ultimately society gets arranged, just as you say, around "big war tomorrow"

free speech is a meaningless buzzword and i never claimed to support it. you are a prime example of why people are far too stupid to handle something as dumb as tv, its a fucking fiction not reality, you dont take life lessons from it you retard