youtube.com/watch?v=-Yss1iugyGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*unsheathes katana*
*cuts your throat*
pshhhh nothing personal kid

Don't forget to sage

>I need my protests because president sucks
>drone strike you

You one of those tardies that forgets about the estimated ~65% desertion rate for military in this situation?

Also you gotta watch out for those scary rural NRA members. The crime rates in those areas are just through the roof!

Faggot.

Hello Satan.

No you cannot have our freedom.

>mfw a cartoonist tells me that the rights given to me from the founders of this country should be stripped because he is uncomfortable

THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A GUN BAN ONLY A GUN MONOPOLY.

Guns are meant to protect us from genocide.

>Drone strike kills him/her
>Now even more citizens take up arms

I know you guys are just memers but these threads bug the life out of me

Who's going to launch the drone? The military man who defected when the revolt started?

Begone Satan!

Yeah, because American soldiers are heartless enough to kill their own brothers and sisters.

>b-b-but muh viet cong and fanatic muslims

It's a good thing not every person considering fighting back against the government is willing to brave shit weather, shit food, and overall shit living conditions while at the same time dreaming of dying a martyr to get 6 gorillion virgins in the afterlife.

Then how come we're having a bitch of a time taming the middle east?

We should hand out guns at Trump rallies, only way to be sure everyone remains safe

All these, if you have to reply to anti-freedom trolls just post these images, we have these threads so often there's no reason to waste the time with a reply.

>Military operating efficiently without the support of their citizens
>if a couple million mudslimes can't defeat the USG how could tens of millions of US citizens
>the US military TOOOTALLY doesn't consist of the kind of people who would initiate any such a coup (with jets and tanks)

WE'VE DONE THIS SHIT BEFORE. THEY HAD GERMAN MERCENARIES AND 3X THE POPULATION, WE HAD A BUNCH OF SWAMP AND A HEAPING HELPING OF BRRRRRAAAAAAVERRRYYYYYYY

Good thing Soros doesn't do the same, or we would have some real shit on our hands. Imagine millions of limp-wristed SJW, negroes, and Feminazis, fully armed and coming after us.

this bait thread again

hide it folks.

>one step to Hitler

Are you implying that, unlike the stoic and stalwart Oriental, the average American would-be-revolutionary is too soft and spoiled to succeed?

nice digits we need guns to deal with chimp out

youtube.com/watch?v=-Yss1iugyGY

Since the election of Trump, I've really begun to see the value of the 2nd amendment. Even if it would be nearly impossible to win the next war unless you have a giant swarm of killer robots, it's good to be armed to protect yourself from other people in your country. I hope all the homos get armed to the fucking teeth.

Did I stutter? Did you forget the part where it was the Americans that backed out of Vietnam, because they couldn't stomach any more fighting?