Green day shouts out "NO TRUMP, NO KKK, NO FASCISTS IN THE USA!" during the AMA's

Green day shouts out "NO TRUMP, NO KKK, NO FASCISTS IN THE USA!" during the AMA's.

Starts at 2:00: youtube.com/watch?v=1kDGvZMM4p8

Green Day hasn't been relevant: ever. Dookie is their benchmark and their only noteworthy album but mostly they create music for adult infants & fags.

Let's ruin them Sup Forums. I'm muslim and I'm with you Americans all the way!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vkySGM7gysg
youtube.com/watch?v=5_LxyhCJpsM&list=PL4umc8IE6eUONhRtpJmeZuTrpT_-CbDca
youtube.com/watch?v=kKU_14wBc-M
youtube.com/watch?v=rm2IKN1sdyg
youtube.com/watch?v=IrRUAM1fyGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They look really cool

Fuck you. I like Green Day.

That band still exists? They're the definition of a one-hit-wonder.

>fug drumpf don wanna be amerigin idit
>shop at target not walmart cause im not american idit

>They look like fag lords
FTFY
PS I drove on Gilman St today and it totally sucked ass like always

Wtf I hate Green Day now!

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

green day are a pound shop pistols and that's being generous

they aged well at least

I'd be so embarrasses if my grandpa dresses like that.

Nobody cares about green day any more. Honest.

Green Day's great. Their image is shit, though.

hahaha drumpf and white people btfo xD

>degenerate band proves they are still degenerate

What's new?

HEY

Is it 1996 & 2006 again? Dookie & American Idiot?

This is sad, these faggots are over 44 years now, not to mention pic related

wut. Hate them all you want, but they certainly aren't a one hit wonder group.

Underage detected dookie was the shit

>its American Idiot era again
whatta hacks

They were pretty good up until American Idiot, but to each their own...

They can still wreck a hotel room with the best of them.

There's literally nothing more punk rock than supporting establishment no-liberal politics.

Throwing your support behind the candidate that has the backing of mainstream media, career politicians, and basically all the corporate donors is edgy as fuck.

I hope I can be as cool and edgy as Green Day

They're a fucking punk band. Granted, they're as bland and commercialized as a punk band can get, but I really don't know what you expect from the guys who made American Idiot.

>Grown up men pretending to be 15
hmm

American Idiot was the fucking terrible turning point

should have stopped at 1039 smooth

Only gigs they get are at bestbuy and chuckycheese

I can't listen to that fucker Armstrong's voice for 30 seconds and not go insane. When does he say it?

I was born in 1990 and I have no idea who Green Day are outside of American Idiot.

Since when is this being punk?

Kanye is literally more punk than Green Day at this point.

Fuck you, I fucking hate green day.

Saw a commercial for the AMA earlier today.
I legit thought for a second it was for some shit on Nickelodean. I'm being serious, the announcer sounded like he was doing a commercial for the Nick Kid's Choice Awards.

>doing the same thing you've been doing since 1986
Glad to know these faggots have grown and matured

Dookie was great, American Idiot the Obama generations Anthem for anti-Bush sentiment

Now they're trying to re-tap into this anti-movement once again, but it's just kinda cringy when you've got 44 year old men playing angsty teen pop-punk-radio-rock preaching about being anti-establishment despite being millionaires

1. Green day isn't punk. They did start out as that but sold their souls for a record contract.

2. The lead singer is a total hon.

bums me out. I'm 33, Green Day was my first favorite band. Dookie was and still is one of my favorite all time albums

honestly though, they have sucked for quite a long time, but Dookie and Insomniac are really good albums.

>I'm muslim and I'm with you Americans all the way!

I had your back until you said that, OP. But now you can fuck off back to your desert, muhammed

Th only way to rebel in today's society is to have a blue collar job, a wife and go to church on Sundays.

>Green Day hasn't been relevant: ever
>invented punk rock and anarcho punk
>hasn't been relevant ever

The fuck you talking about?

doesn't the kkk have less than 500 members?

No tattoos or face piercings too

This is more or less the best part of a Trump Presidency.

Pop culture is not afraid of being outspokenly anti-authority anymore. Popular music is gonna get better because musicians will feel more like they're "sticking it to the man".

They're not, of course, they're just exploiting that sentiment to make money, but still.

These people are the living definitions of Peter Pan syndrome.

We knew green day was a bunch of fags back in 1994

I was born in '88 and don't closely follow Green Day, but I know enough to say that they aren't a one hit wonder. Hell, their YT channel is filled with videos with multimillion views and American Idiot isn't even their most viewed one.

They're all like 47 years old.

Green Day are massive retards

>protest Bush because he is a warmongering devil
>doesn't say shit about Obama about Syria, Yemen, Libya, Somalia, Iraq 2.0
>votes for Clinton who wants to invade Syria and incite war with Russia

these fucks honestly have zero clue

>crowning achievement of their career is an album taking down neo-conservatives, the Iraq War, and warmongering interventionist foreign policy
>somebody is actually in power trying to something about these things besides whine and wear eyeliner and he's a fascist
What a fucking joke. All left wing "political" music is.

>exploit & subvert the living shit out of this to undermine their beliefs

Here's the thing. If yoy're a Democratic politician, all you have to do is say "kkk" and your pet niggers will go in a frenzy to the voting booths.

nah man listening to whiny rich faggots whine about their decent and reasonable head of state will make popular music even more shit than it has been for the last 20 years

>Iraq 2.0
3.0 technically.

they are just aligning with the
>fellow kids
to get extra jew money

>Hell, their YT channel is filled with videos with multimillion views
I'm sure many bands can say the same. That's not going to change the fact that the average person probably has no idea who Green Day is or why they're important. And, for those people, I wouldn't be surprised if the only song they've heard of is American Idiot.

They have been singing "The Donald" blues for their entire career. Now all of a sudden they were just kidding? Open for Kanye

They're all mid-40's but their image is still rebellious angsty teenager. It's kind of sad really.

British accents
>>>Born in Washington state

woah look at em...they look so cool...total rebels with poetic messages

>Green day shouts out "NO TRUMP, NO KKK, NO FASCISTS IN THE USA!"

OMG THEY FINALLY STUMPED THE TRUMP!

youtube.com/watch?v=vkySGM7gysg

they were better on drugs

Everybody who has been to a highschool graduation in the last 20 years has heard good riddance(time of your life)

don't make fun of JEW

Hahaha.

These is all the 'left' has been for decades now.

Nothing but an empty, meaningless posture. "Fuck the MAN! Power to da people! Rebel"

PATHETIC.

Basket Case, When I Come Around, Time of Your Life... these are what most people think of when they hear Green Day. You'd probably recognize them if you heard them.

Watching the AMA's = you're a faggot
Thinking anyone cares what Green Day thinks = you're a faggot.
Thinking anyone cares about Green Day's career = you're a faggot.
If you're muslim = you're a faggot who fucks donkeys.

>being an aging rocker
>not making your own wine

hmm

Nazism is punk.

How old is this faggot? Mid 40's right? And he looks like the epitome of mid life crisis. On top of that, this live performance is horrific. NEXT.

MAYNARD!!!!!

You're an absolute fool.

No, they're not punk. They were punk for maybe 48 hours back when they used to play Gilman Street, but they reeked of sellout back then, too, and the real punk crowd paid them no mind, or threw shit at them.

Green Day is about as punk as Avril Levigne. IE. not punk. At all. Green Day is for soft suburbanites who don't want to get arrested or kicked out of school, but like to dress up in what they think punks dress like.

You are exceptionally delusional. Green Day is very well known and just about anyone who went to high-school in the past 20 years knows who they are. I still fucking hear their shit music on the radio all the time.

Thanks Mike.

>>Green Day hasn't been relevant: ever
>>invented punk rock and anarcho punk
>>hasn't been relevant ever

Get a load of this guy.

Green Day is the poor man's Offspring.

>not making your own cheese

This chance to be....alive and breathing

I don't think anyone with a brain would dispute their career as a poprock group. More power to them, they write tight, clean pop songs that have more to do with the Beatles than punk.

But they're not punk, and never will be.

Green Day was always shit

Kinda like Sup Forums

None of you faggots ever watched SLC Punk?

It was never anything but fashion.

Well in Green Day's case fashion and 3 power chords.

I thought they used to be against the establishment? I thought all ""punks"" were supposed to be against the establishment.

>invented punk rock
Oh you

Why is it that every mainstream artist is a degenerate leftist?

I'm starting to think that it is a defense mechanism so they don't get railroaded by the Jews that control the industry.

What are we supposed to listen to that isn't degenerate? Vaporwave?

This famalamadingdongs.
Offspring will always be superior.
Better funny songs.
Better serious songs.
youtube.com/watch?v=5_LxyhCJpsM&list=PL4umc8IE6eUONhRtpJmeZuTrpT_-CbDca

I'm confused. Are you two insinuating you are, somehow, better than me because you have voluntarily exposed yourself to leftist propaganda for most of your life? I can't think of a single time, in my life, where Green Day was somehow relevant to any conversation that I've ever had, nor can I ever remember listening to them on my own accord or while a friend was in control of the music.

I'm sorry that both of you have forced yourselves to listen to this garbage when you were younger, but you have to understand that mainstream pop punk bands will appeal to the lowest common denominator, which appears to be you. And I also hate to burst your bubble, but unless you lived in some suburb of some densely populated city, you really weren't exposed to this sort of garbage on a regular basis.

I'm no expert on punk so I will take your word for it. I'm more just trying to point out to that guy that they aren't some obscure one hit wonder group or something.

He hates Trump also.

Dexter has a PhD in biochemistry.

No, this is the Nick KCA's.
youtube.com/watch?v=kKU_14wBc-M
youtube.com/watch?v=rm2IKN1sdyg

>first Hamilton
>now American Idiot
Being a musical fan sucks.

I knew this. One of the reasons I'm a huge fan.
Us chemfags have to stick together.

I dunno, I think this song has a message
youtube.com/watch?v=IrRUAM1fyGQ

No we're just shocked that you're so isolated or ignorant you can't recognize a reasonably common cultural fixture. If you hadn't heard of some actually obscure band I wouldn't give a shit but they were reasonably well known for decades.

You had to have fapped at least once. There is a whole song about it.

No, they are calling you out for saying that Green Day are a one hit wonder group. I don't like or listen to One Direction, but I have enough awareness of the world to recognize that he isn't obscure and, if I didn't recognize that, have the sense to look up their history before I claimed as such.

Where are you getting this from? At my graduation, they only played one song, and it was a John Denver song.