Drumpf is getting BTFO over this Hamilton shit

Why doesn't he just shut up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6v_R24ih4-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He really did blow this way out of proportion. had he not said anything people would've forgotten the whole ordeal likkety split

\let me guess shes also a jew
drumpf? sage cancer faggot

>conversion therapy
>15 years ago

This meme is clearly a shot at pence and not trump.

Guess we need a new form of gay therapy.

I'm pretty sure sticking a vibrator that near shocks you to death up someone's ass will do a good job of stopping them from taking cock up the ass.

OY FUCKING VEY

Is that a man?

> Pence supports gay conversion therapy
Even Snopes has this one as "mixture"
He supported treatment for people wishing to change their sexual behaviour in a medical context. This means people for whom sexual behaviour is enough of a problem for them to affect their life.

THIS IS ACTUALLY A MEDICAL ISSUE
Interestingly, this is something that those against public healthcare should oppose, not the left.

wait I thought it was an offensive stereotype to suggest that actors in musicals are homosexuals

nobody cares even now just California fags

DAMN IT

EVERY.
FUCKING.
TIME.

>Trump tricking them into vehemently disagreeing with themselves and they're too stupid to even know it

america already tuning out the ctr response to whatever trump says or does. got old after two weeks, unoriginal and uninspired content. very sad!

>Send in
>the clowns

>Those daffy
>daffy clowns

Nah, its just continues to show normies that lefties are snobby elitists that demand you think the way they do or risk being labeled ignorant and racist. Funnily enough this little stint was the last straw for my blue pilled mother in law who really took it to heart that he took his daughter to this play and that was the reaction of everyone there.

Goddammit. How in the fuck does 2% of the population keep coming up?

Why?

This logic isn't sound.

I doubt she'd be outraged about gay men trying to turn out married straight men with kids.

These jews are just pro-degeneracy. They are really a disgusting race.

Red herring to distract from Trump U settlement.

Everyone fell for it too.

LEARN SOMETHING SHILLS

I don't get what's wrong with a consenting adult undergoing gay conversion therapy so that their body can match how they feel as a person.

Really this. Everybody calls out trump for supporting a "safe space" while simultaneously being sympathetic to those that exist in college. Literal double think

That was amazing. I'm going to use that one.

Bette Midler, a has-been who sucked off dudes for clinton votes. Let's take her opinion seriously, guys. fucking faggots

This so much. Everyone did indeed fall for it.

5D Quadratic Chess my friends

Why couldn't they just shut up and do what they are paid for - perform?
When I'm buying my tendies from KFC, I'm not interested in cashier's political ideas.

>dude goes to Broadway play, knowing he's in butt-fuck central
>opportunity to show how fags are just like everyone else
>could have organically changed his opinon, who knows?
>instead they treat him like shit and publicly shame him

Yeah, that's one way to justify his hatred you fucking simpletons

>retards falling for his obvious media distraction ruse that he's used over a dozen times throughout the campaign
>getting destroyed
Nah

Trump knows that the liberal elite is incapable of looking past it's own hubris, and more importantly, will always underestimate him. That is his greatest strength. Even though he has just pulled off a massive upset victory and became PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES on his first foray into politics, they still underestimate him. He's applying Art of War to great effect.

What's wrong with gay conversion therapy? You are allowed to change your gender, but not your orientation?

but some people think that "how they feel as a person" is just an artificial placeholder created by their surroundings and societal pressures. It's kind of a nature vs. nurture argument, so I do agree with your point.

It also engenders sympathy for Pence. No one likes to see someone get bullied, especially not the Vice President Elect. And that's what these people are, bullies. The marxist left has held onto power for so long through the iron triangle of media, academia, and government, that they've forgotten themselves. As we say here in the south, they've gotten too big for their britches.

As a government employee, everyone in that audience technically is his employer. So....

Surprised there isn't a lawsuit for libel yet. Pence never said anything about electrocuting gay people. Considering how long ago this was, I wouldn't be surprised if he had never even heard of such a thing when he mentioned counseling.

Why are liberals so opposed to doing your job professionally?

Oh boy it's this thread again.
You guys are really revealing your own ineptitude by not understanding what Trump's doing here.
I'm tired of typing the same explanation every fucking thread, so I'll just let Styx do it for me:
youtube.com/watch?v=6v_R24ih4-c

he settled trump university and he did something to take the eyes off of that.

Mike "Disgusting Fags and Where to Electrocute Them" Pence

Also I just realized, Bette Midler's response is exactly the kind of thing Trump was probably aiming for. It puts the elitism and bigotry of the leftist intelligensia on full display.

The normies are starting to catch on (pic related), but the elites never will. Just like the last Tsars of Russia, they will continue to double down until eventually they no longer exist, while the rest of society passes them by. The end result of this will be normies appreciating Trump's genius and tactical wit while feeling increasingly alienated from the elite.

In a sense, Trump is using the Alinsky playbook in reverse.

Pence supported a bill where pedophiles could legally ask for sexual conversion therapy from their doctors.

This is somehow supporting gay conversion therapy? Does this mean that the left is openly admitting that they think that all gays are pedophiles?

>Why doesn't he just shut up?
Trump knows how to play the long game.

No, they equate pedophilia with homosexuality,it's the new "normal".

They're following the playbook, destroying the culture from within.

(((((((((((((BETTE MIDLER))))))))))))

>some people don't want to be gay
>anyone who supports people who want to be something other than what they "are" deserve to be booed

So what about transexuals? Do people who support them deserve to be booed?

Why shouldn't Trump be mad that American degeneracy is fucking with his colleagues? Granted, his inexperience in trying to make good expressions shows up clearly, but at the core, is he not justified to complain about it?

He won't shut up until he gets his safe space. The mean old liberals hurt baby's feelings and he needs a place to hide.

How dare white people try and cure a genetic disease

>tfw leftists against gay conversion
>leftists would prefer gay kids suffer under intolerant families
>said gay kids will eventually hate themselves
>no conversion therapy cuz its wrong
>suicide
Great plan liberal left.
But since ot is (((your))) plan to kill the west.

Because that's the country whose example we should follow....fucking Russia

Pence does have some shocking opinions on medicine, its electrifying to learn about.

P O L N E V E R W R O N G

Currently the masses are resisting it though. Voltron.

No one cares kid, go back to liberal studies class

could you be anymore distant from reality? You are a parody of yourself. Go home CTR.

The current VP is a sexual predator. You didn't open your Jew mouth for 8 years of Creepy uncle Joe but his soon to be replacement is already worse than him? Talk about being prejudiced. At least give the guy a chance to get to day 1 before you go blabbing your cocksucker. Gas her.

This won't even phase Mike "You say gay rights, I say bright lights" Pence