Mad dog mattis

Can you believe this son of a bitch is going to be at the top post of the deadliest military on earth? What a time to be alive

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If Trump doesn't pick that fucking traitor Romney...

yeah man, can't wait to toss another trillion dollars fighting cave dwelling sand people

Mormons are pro military. in fact, if you die while serving your country in the military, you get to go to the best heaven instantly

The point of getting anti Trumpers interviews is to watch as they squirm, bow, and abase themselves before their new god. You destroy their dignity, and in exchange, they get nothing.

Obummer created ISIS, least Trump can do is get rid of them

I'm not saying he's a traitor cuz he's mormon. I'm saying he's a traitor because of what he said against Trump to rig the primaries.

consider it a jizya

Yeah I forgot the part where Obama sent troops into Iraq and Afghanistan after 9/11

my bad :^)

>hurr fuck people who don't want their fellow man to die for the economic gain of the elite

>they get nothing
That should be the outcome. But I'm not sure. Hope Trump picks Mattis.

>implying obama couldn't have exited the middle east without leaving a power vacuum
>implying he didn't make it worse

at least Bush wasn't getting his ass handed to him

>Mattis supports a two-state solution model for Israel-Palestinian peace. He says the current situation in Israel is “unsustainable” and argues that the settlements harm prospects for peace and are leading to apartheid.
/ourguy/

Anti-war protestors are the lowest scum on this earth, because they ALWAYS blame the footsoldiers and treat them like shit. They've been pulling that shit since Vietnam.

Fuck them and their virtue-signalling masturbatory bullshit.

source was wikipedia but times of israel says similar things

>xD i'm so happy drumpf is picking a warhawk against Iran
fucking retards got jew'd again

Too bad Trump would never allow this. He fucking idolizes Israel and wants to make Jerusalem the official capital.

hawks are just fine as long as the decision to go to war isn't on them.

once war were declared let death rain from the heavens

He's right tho

>implying Iran doesn't deserve a warhawk

Yeah, you sure did forget it. Because he literally did.

You can object to a war that you feel is unjust or if the war was a bad political decision. Yelling at veterans just makes you look like an asshole.

Calling anti-war protesters "masturbatory" is an insult to every man who jacks off. Even the creep in the park playing with himself in his pocket while watching little kids. Even the literal honest-to-Thor cuck spanking his monkey while his wife gets fucked by Jamal. Say what you will about both of those degenerates, at least they don't spit on people who risked their lives to protect the losers' sorry asses.

>girlfriend

More like wink at his boyfriend. LOLOLOLOLOL

I was raised Mormon and I've never heard this shit. I'm gonna go kamikaze Syria and wake up to 72 SLC Virgins.

Can you fags explain the what are the pros of going to war with Iran? Doesn't Trump know they're also fighting ISIS? Or is he just posturing not to get JFKd?
Don't be niggers, fix the mess you made in MENA (maybe Libya is unfixable) and never go back.
t. Concerned trump supporter

I dont get this. The soldiers chose to go kill innocent people for the benefit of your jewish overlords. Its fair to insult them for their stupidity. If they weren't willing to fight wars over lies there wouldn't be wars. What's the logic behind being agaist the war but for the imbeciles that go kill made up enemies?

Christmas came early this year!

A lot of people who dont seem to know that Romney and Mattis arent even up for the same job in here

>Is a huge fan of Aurelius's meditations

Is he one of us? Will he lead the glorious campaign to kill the pedophile ring people?

Sounds like a good man to lead the military during a wartime. Which you happen to be in right now.

Mormon here, not true at all. You're confusing us with the Vikings and Japanese.

Read up on Mattis. He doesn't want war. He just wants to end it very quickly if and when it happens.

Watch a video or two of him discussing warfighting and ending wars. He was kicked from Centcom because he disagreed with Obama's policy on Iran. Not because he wanted war as much as he knew the politicians weren't looking beyond the short term appeasement of the regime.

I think a certain Frog Deity may be keen on that proposition

Charlie don't surf.

>be me
>be armyfag
>voted mattis for president
>fail
>now see mattis become defense secretary
>it is a good time to be in the US military
>time for some deplorable shit

Maybe if we focused on shooting them, instead of the governments they're fighting, we might have a chance

Checked

Iran is fighting ISIS because ISIS is a Sunni/Wahabist proxy.

They are fighting them because it helps improve their standing and regional aspirations among those that adhere to Shia Islam in the Arab states... Which happen to be the places that ISIS controls. Iran is in a cold war with Saudi Arabia in a Sunni/Shia feud.

Iran has been fueling terrorism in the region through Hezbollah, and the rebels in Yemen in their civil war, in an attempt to continue to destabilize regions with Shia minorities.

That is not to say that we should go to war with Iran. However, the concern is that if we leave the region, Iran and the Saudis start a shooting war which will destabilize the entire region.. You would see nations and alliances fighting each other exceeding 100 million people+ on each side, and would likely spill over into a lot of other conflicts among the Israelis, Pakistanis, and Indians.

At that point, nukes can and would be exchanged.

They signed up out of desperation or they actually believed they were "defending their nation." Actual crazy people bent on killing innocent civilians end up discharged or sent to military prison.

>for the benefit of your jewish overlords

You answered your own question. I would say that if you want somewhere to direct your anger, direct it to the people orchestrating the war, not the ones that it grinds to dust and leaves broken and crazy.

>mormon Valhalla

So is he going to... retake Jerusalem?

The literal majority in the US hates war but reveres the soldier

Stop smelling your own shit

Kek speaks, we will bathe in the blood of Soros and the followers of Moloch.

Shadilay

>innocent
No such thing as an innocent mudslime. Every last one of them is living proof that religion misapplied can fuck a once-great society back into the dark ages.
>Jewish overlords
The Jews managed to come up with one good idea, and I'm willing to support them in it.
>insult them for their stupidity
I'm trying to refrain from ad hominem attacks here. So I won't try to turn this back on any perceived quality about you, especially because I don't know you.
>If they weren't willing to fight wars over lies there wouldn't be wars
Or they'd be conscripted anyway and forced to choose between combat and imprisonment. If you believe in any power in the hands of Jewish overlords, you have to believe that they can force people to do things, because that's one of the things that comes with power. Also, "lies"? Any examination of the actual facts proves that mudslimes have attacked the citizens of Western countries, as well as their own countries and Israel, with impunity.
>What's the logic behind being agaist the war but for the imbeciles that go kill made up enemies?
>made up enemies
>MADE UP ENEMIES
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks
Ain't a damn thing made up about these enemies.

People are freaking out on kikebook saying things like 'oh man why would you appoint a guy with a nickname like 'mad dog', we want peace and that sounds really not-reassuring'

Holy shit if only they knew. Based warrior monk

>and this is a bad thing

Go suck Mudslime cock somewhere else, faggot

Yeah fag but notice where do you go to war. Did go to war with saudi arabia after 9/11? Nope you invaded fucking Afghanistan. You say mudslimes want to kill you, but who's been droping bombs on them since the early 90s? Who wanted to kill them first? And the WMDs? Everybody knew it was a lie. But you were manipulated one more time into fighting a made up enemy.
So you rather fight wars on the other side of the world than not? That's what I get from your reply but maybe I'm wrong.

What about just nuking mecca?

sum 1 gota chek u f a m