How bad was he?

How bad was he?

good enough that no one besides me replied to your shitty post

Geroge "I accidently the middle east" Bush

Probably the worst ever.

We re-elected him.

Could not have gone worse. History will not look back favourably.

You decide.

I was between 16 and 24 when he was president.
I virtue signaled hard when the media would bash him.
Looking back I think I started becoming red pilled when the media started spewing garbage that Saddam didn't have any WMD even though he had chemical weapons.
I voted for John Kerry in 2004, simply because I was brainwashed.

He used 9/11 as an excuse to take out Saddam and we're still paying for this mistake today.

Obama except no charm

Ehh bad but not terrible at least he listened to his handlers unlike the orange one

He was not bad at all.He helped kill millions of scum Muslims. Stop listening to the libtard media.

Ur old m8

Israels favorite goy

bad but comfy

Fucked things up, paved the way for Obama

He sucked. The Iraq War was a bad idea.

Bad but had bants and was funny

he paved the way for Emperor Trump

just like every President for the past 40 years

Wasn't much of a conservative really just Obama lite without the full leftist retardation. Pretty much set up the dominos for Obama to knock over except after Obama knocked the dominos over he pissed on the pieces.

Don't know I was in elementary/middle school during dubya years. From upstate, I didn't know there was a "New York city" really until 911. Then the whole Iraq invasion which I was too young to really understand and the whole "support our troops", then by later middle school I finally started to see the big picture and understand the whole dick cheney memes.

he might be the worst president in history.

you would think at some point in americas history we would have elected someone dumber than him but it definitely doesn't seem like it.

He did the Ice Bucket Challenge, Bama pussied out and donated a hundred. Seriously, is the presidential salary that low? No wonder Trump didn'tcare fr it.

Dubya wasn't that bad, I have a strange nostalgia for his term in office, always seemed like a pretty funny guy, and to be fair besides Iraq I can't really name another major fuck up

Trump did the icebucket tho

didn't care for the salary, not the cold water

They make 400k and get white house benefits.

Also any anons here have their childhood during bush years? It's gonna be funny telling future generations:

yeah when I was a kid I remember 911, the towers collapsing, that was our pearl harbor. Only instead of an epic war where we attacked the attackers, I learned as a young adult it was illuminati that started it. Then we did a pointless invasion of Iraq for nonexistent WMDs. Oh I remember hurricane katrina too, ah yes the new Orleans dindus lootin' and robbin'. Then by the time I became adult we had the civil war against SJWs and antifa traitors.

Depends. How's that war on terror that he started going?

Iraq was his only mistake.

Everything else was set up by Bill clinton.

But you already have elected somebody dumber amerifat

>Implying that goddamn leech in office right now has any charm.

3/10

Neoconservative globalist piece of shit who fought a massive, useless war for jews. Fuck him.

Please, roo fucker.

Trump has a multi billion dollar global business empire. He trolled his way to the white house. Schlonged the bushes and the clintons.

NUUK-ALURE BOMBS

>9/11 happened under him
>Deregulation
>Turned a surplus with a projected elimination of our debt into a deficit again
>Last year in office was the highest deficit in US history
>Gave up on Bin Laden "he's not important anymore!"
>Invaded Iraq unprovoked and executed it's leader
>MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
>Economic collapse

Literally the worst President in any of our lifetimes. Even out of the handful of ineffective modern Presidents, no one damaged us worse.

He was the first person from my conscious memory to be associated with being an american president when I became old enough to develop interest in politics. I was born in 93 but don't remember a thing from Bill Clinton's presidency, since I was too young at that time to care about what is happening outside my neighborhood. I remember I wanted him to remain president during re-election because I was comfy with him being the president.

Looking back, he is a fucking disgrace to america, and his neocon policy is actually responsible for ISIS and the rapefugee shit.

His Middle East foreign policy in general was bad just like his father. But yeah Clinton made some fuck ups that really started kicking in when Bush was in power

Miss me yet?

Great Goy/10

>Aside from that illegal and unnecessary war which permanently destabilised a region, lost the lives of over a million people, and cost the country in the trillions ---
Wait, what was I saying?

Drumpf wouldn't be where he was without his daddies money. Let's not give him that much credit. Bankruptcy is only smart the 1st 2nd and 3rd time

I think he was put in a terrible situation and will go down as a terrible president because of that.

He had to deal with Katrina and Kanye calling him out, 9/11 which it's easy to say in hindsight that his actions were mistaken, but at the time most Americans supported the invasions, the burst of the housing bubble created by Dems, etc.

He was a mediocre president that will go down as an awful one because he had super shitty luck.

He was awful.

Ignore his foreign policy for a moment and look at his domestic policies.

His biggest achievements were shit like the USA-PATRIOT Act (and the mass-surveillance society), Medicare D (unbelievably expensive prescription drug program for old people that is BANNED from negotiating drug prices), No Child Left Behind (such a pile of shit that a Republican congress dismantled it last year), a failed social security "reform" effort (thank God; he would have 'marketizied' it in 2006, two years before the financial crisis), and a shitload of new debt.

Oh yeah; he also banned online poker in 2006, banned bankruptcy for PRIVATE student loans in 2005, and ended his term by bailing out a bunch of Wall Street banks. All while leaving the border wide open. What a guy.

Yea besides that $3T sinkhole, it was great! Oh and the wall street housing bubble due to financial deregulation. Oh and the piss poor katrina response...

At least he tried though. He wanted to do what was right but was incapable. He strikes me as a decent human despite his fuckups. Unlike the megalomaniacal ADD self-interested bigot-in-chief currently slated for office.

I knew about Clinton from the Simpsons, but the 2004 election was the first one I kinda followed from the newspapers.

>hur dur 7d chess
>hur dur schlonged

Drumpf is just an average two bit fraudster (confirmed by him settling the lawsuit) who had to rely on Russian hackers to win the election

ZOG-owned cuck. Pretty bad.

Almost forgot the NSA and the TSA

>bad
Gr911 b911 m911 would r911 9/11

>Old enough to vote for kerry
Dont you have kids to put to bed?

better than obama or clinton

You can't actually blame bush for the housing bubble and shitton of debt is correlated to the war in Iraq

Such a high benchmark user. That still leaves him worse than stepping on gum with a new pair of shoes on a hot day

osama endorsed him.

Essentially the first 8 years of the Obama presidency.

Deregulation is what spurred it. I'm not gonna look it up again but the big wigs took out the law put in place after the first collapse to prevent betting so hard with other people's money that you don't actually have or some stupid shit since it was outdated and keeping bankers from making bank. Then the exact same type of bubble formed and fucked us over but hey, those bankers made it out ok

pretty bad

well most people here have never even been alive for a good president

Obama, clinton, and HW were shit

Bush was slightly better than his father as he didn't straight up lie on the campaign trail and jack up taxes

Hes the sonic burger of presidents, not mcdonalds but no where near gourmet

This

that deregulation started under the clinton administration doh

And also alot of the changes the HUD and GSeS during the ca fucked shit up too

Incredible

:) Bush

Nah Obama was worse. He did nothing to fix any of the problems started by Bush and made several of them worse.

>tax cuts for the (((rich)))
>wars for (((israel)))
>america cucked by the (((neocohens)))

So bad that the same conservatives who voted for him are embarrassed to be associated with him, so they make up bullshit about him actually being a secret liberal. Same sort of thing liberals do with Hillary; saying she was actually more right-wing than not.

Yeah, he killed millions of muslims but no jihadis/Saudis/ISIS and also is partly responsible for a refugee crisis destroying white nations in europe.

At least Obama had the decency to pretend like they killed Osama.

Objectively the worst

he basically played out osama's playbook - bankrupting the country in reaction to 9/11. just like we bankrupted russia with reagan's starwars.

and we aint never gonna pay off his debts, sept 18 2008 america was 24 hours away from complete collapse and martial law, bigger hit than 9/11

notice no one calls themselves 'republican' any more, they are all 'conservative' hahahahahah

Nobody remembers how we wanted blood for blood on 9/12/01. Our military stomped around the globe like God-fucking-zilla dismantling entire countries at whim. Under W if we were not loved at least we were feared. At the same time, everybody who ever wanted to own a home, got one. The national pastime changed from baseball to remodeling your fucking house. All of a sudden, everybody and his brother had granite countertops and new hardwood floors. Who's fault is it that a shit ton of the people that bought were stupid enough to take the variable rate mortgage in order to buy more house than they could afford?

He campaigned to be the "education President" and then had a bag of shit dropped in his lap. He made tough decisions and then stuck to them without apology or dissembling.

Then after he was done, has kept his mouth shut out of respect for the office while Obama flew around bowing and scraping and blaming him for every fucked up thing that ever happened anywhere before or since.

W was 3 times them man Obama ever was or could ever hope to be. A class act.

Even if the hacks were done by Russians, which there is no proof of anyway, all they did was reveal the truth. The media wouldn't dare touch Shillary's shady engagements and wikileaks merely evened the playing field.

I mean ffs, they managed to dig up some random ass 10 year old clip of him shooting the shit in a private conversation about grabbing pussies, but would never say a damn thing about all the shit hillary and the DNC were doing before and during the election.

I want to like him, but one big mistake can ruin a whole presidency and the Iraq war was a big mistake.

He wasn't
Doesn't matter though, most people were too bluepills back then to realize just how insanely hard the left was shilling to make him the most evil man to ever live.
And sadly it worked, he is a demon to most and very few of the things blasted and blamed on him are accurate if not just outright lies.
You will hardly ever hear a kind word about him despite the fact that he protected us from some seriously fucked up shit that the globalists had planned in doing while he was in office.
What's even worse is that the astronomical propaganda campaign against him was applied twofold to Cheney despite Cheney being redpilled as fuck and working his ass off to keep the world from falling apart.
Bushy is a good man and he doesn't deserve the demonization that even his father didn't get(Daddy Bush deserves pretty much all the hate slung at Bushy)
>PS: Fuck every one of you pieces of shit who hasn't done a service to yourself and actually learned enough truth about the man to respect and understand him. You're so indoctrinated by the kikes that you don't deserve any if the redpill you beholden yourself to

>'Murrica is responsible for the rapeugee crisis
This meme will die and when it does I hope every one of you fucks who perpetuated it gets the everliving shit beaten out of you
Fuck you and your kike bowing

>Bush
>Dumb
Just say you like Obama cock next time

Young prick... we are the golden generation

>Oh and the piss poor katrina response...
Most leftists Bush memes roll off me like rain in a parka but this one will always enrage me to insane levels and cause me to respond
That nigger fuck mayor of the city literally gave FEMA and the national guard the finger for DAYS so they couldn't enter the city.
You should fucking kill yourself for how disgusting of a thing you just said

>globalist
Literally the entire government was stacked to the brim with globalists and he was extremely limited on his choices and any real power
Both he and Cheney had hardly any power(Cheney actually had less than Bushy who's power was almost non-existant but because of his connections and power behind his name he still damaged to influence a decent amount of things)