be me driving home from Boston

> be me driving home from Boston
> doing 15mph over the speed limit
> see cop hiding
> pulls me over
> license and registration
> walks back to my vehicle
> have "trump pence maga, infowars.com, hillary for prison" stickers on back glass of truck
> "I gave you a warning could have been a 170$ speeding ticket...by the way, I love your stickers, thank god he won. You are brave having those on your truck in this state"
> "thank you officer, anything to protect the constitution, we're gonna make America great again. Thank you"

> mfw even cops in the yuppiest of towns in the second most liberal state in the country are maga to the core
> feelsgoodman

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Yss1iugyGY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cool story, bro

Stop speeding, that's nigger behavior.

And also stop lying on the internet.

I didn't even have to use my ak, today was a good day.

You've got some balls having Trump stickers on your car. My car would get destroyed where I live

>be me

Who else would you be?

>shit that never happened

Boston cops have to put up with a lot of shit so I doubt they're very liberal.

People just dont care about politics in this state, and those who do vote mindlessly for democraps thinking it's still Kennedy's party.

Roight

all the navy bros my family knows all love trump
biggest and best shitfest at my towns bar night after he won

Of all the things that never happened, this one might have actually happened. Cool story either way.

See image, fags.

Saved, just in case.

I saw right after I posted. My apologies.

I'd delete that image though, your redacting isn't that great.

Should redact better m8

You should delete the image. But you've proven you aren't lying

lol truth cop master

youtube.com/watch?v=-Yss1iugyGY

Hey just had to prove my case. God it feels good when the country is waking up.

Wish I lived in the states. In cuckada if I had a trump sticker I'd get pulled over more

That's only because you guys don't want to deal with the libtards migrating north

get some bernie stickers, they're on the comeup for ironic memesters and prices will rise over time

> doing 15mph over the speed limit

Don't do that shit.

A little over is fine. Everyone does it.

But 15 is too much.

Checked

And wasn't intentional, just left the hospital, daughter was born this weekend and i was in the moment haha. One of those roads during daytime it's the flow of traffic...dead of night just looks bad.

kek is good

I typically go a max of 5 over on all roads, but on the toll roads (I live in Orlando) I typically go with the flow of traffic which is like 15-20 over and nobody ever gets pulled over unless they're going like 100+. Nice trips btw fampai

Congrats on your daughter being born!

You didn't really prove anything, just that you got a warning.

user stop being a dumbass and obey the rules.

prove that's not photoshopped
touch it with your hand at a different angle

I'd probably give you a warning too. Now slow the fuck down
t.Cali Cop

now due to kek miracle you got off and learned not to ever speed again, right? respect it

I don't have any stickers on
pls don't give me a ticket
I hardly ever speed and If I do it is no more than 3 or 5 mph over until I correct my speed
t.Cali Cuck

Not exactly true but blue tends to win the state. Im a massfag and all my buds including me voted trump and were vocal about it. We troll liberals all day too. We know were the minority in the area.

I fucking despise trump, but the other option was hillary. So weve been shammed either way

So far it looks like not much is going to change

in this election it was better to choose the devil we dont know, at least then the little guy might have a chance

Congrats user. Make sure shes not a whore.

It's proof enough for me.

The Story isn't really THAT unbelievable.

Most Police officers here in Austria are also redpilled as fuck.