HAil pole!

hAil pole!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_BrxK5-unZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=_BrxK5-unZI

GO TRUMP

WE SHALL BE KNOWN BY OUR MALFORMED SWASTIKA

just

It's almost as if the winning team will always be full of dickhead morons because dickhead morons are treated like dickhead morons and they just for once want to feel like winners.

And so a meme was born. Not my pic btw.

HOLE HITTLEY 1955!

The Spaztika xeeg hoil

hale hortler

shieeeet
hi hilter!
1599!

>the spastika

Praise Kek! this timeline was only possible because he deemed it so.

1599 brothers

P P

pepe

Anyone got the one with the retarded Nazi? I forgot to save it.

Spaztica.

1377!

This is not appropriate pasta. You know these threads are making fun of hey rabbis right?

Hurrl Hurlur!

BERFEGT!

It's Paul. Not Pole.

it's pole as in politically incorrect

swasdiga :DDDD

>tfw

I say Pull-it-ick-uhl... Not Pole-it-ick-uhl. Maybe it should be pronounced pull.

funny thread is funny.