Is Ukraine currently a cucked state?

I see so many people from ukraine that spew this utterly anti-putin propaganda. Its almost as if they have some vested interested in believing it is a reality.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/apr/30/russia-ukraine-war-kiev-conflict
washingtonsblog.com/2015/02/new-video-evidence-americas-coup-ukraine-means.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KV-mkJgKVcs
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-06/russia-upends-world-wheat-market-with-record-harvest-exports
state.gov/e/eb/tfs/spi/ukrainerussia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

People from Ukraine are mean.

Yes, competely cucked.

One part is in the hands of the globalist juden, the other is in hands of an foreign occupational force.

Ukraine has the potential to become another clusterfuck in Europe like Bosnia.

Well not to be "that guy" but no matter how uncertain their territorial claim to Crimea might be Putin did invade their country so I could see where that would piss them off.

it's almost like Putin annexed some of their territory and sent FSB-lead militias to foment an insurrection in another part of their country and backed them up with regular army units with insignia removed as well as cross-border artillery strikes

it's complicated. In all likelihood Ukraine will get balkanised if west/russia not come to an agreement that satisfies both parties.

Russia cannot afford stable western ukraine, because that's just asking for a missile shield even closer to Moscow.
West wants to continue encirclement policy against russia and doesn't mind using colour revolutions to achieve it's goals.
Ukraine itself, polarised by revolution as it is, sadly finds itself a battlefield between conflicting interest.

The way you say it, its almost like its Russia that is violating the Minsk accord and not Ukraine.

Dont forget who started what

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/apr/30/russia-ukraine-war-kiev-conflict

washingtonsblog.com/2015/02/new-video-evidence-americas-coup-ukraine-means.html

What I don't understand is why you guys haven't just buddied up with Ukraine from the start. You guys have far more in common than either of you have with the west, but you can't seem to work shit out

You kiddin?

They had Yakunovich, they offered a better deal than the EU and he was about to sign into Putin's Eurasian tradezone.

Then maidan happened.

>this utterly anti-putin propaganda

i still wonder, why so many people here support this KGBist

Ukraine are a bunch of punk ass bitches, Russia rolled them, pushed in their shit and left them crying to mama Merkel's fat puss

no i am not ethnic russian just calling it like it is

M8 before 2014 ukraine was seen as part of our state for most practical purposes. Colour revolution changed that state of affairs.

It's entirely possible that taking crimea was an overreaction. It's entirely possible that putting a bullet into yanuk's silly head would have been a more constructive course of action, but the fact remains, people who hated russia were in control of ukraine in 2014, and russia had to react to this change of pace.

Yes, The Ukraine is getting their land cucked by Russia right now.
It's almost like if they don't want to be cucked they need to fight Russia or something.

this """"""""statistics"""""""" could be much less promising if it cover even last year

because all of you don't understand what it's about. it's mainly due to economic reasons, if the ukrops sign a treaty with the eu, that would mean that eu produts would get to ukraine cheaply (and without tax!) and due to no tolls and borders between Russian and the ukies, eu products would get with 0% tax to Russia, which would greatly fuck up our economy. So we told the ukies that they have to decide, free trade with them or free trade with us. If they decide with them, then we'll ask to pay taxes just as the rest of the countries do. No more cheap gas and oil either. No more subsidies. No more help in evolving infrastructure and education.
The thing with Crimea was inevitable, we can't allow nato fleet at our borders (we would lose our base as it would get replaced by nato)

They were buddies until the CIA couped the government and placed their puppets in power.

Cucked in every aspect.
All this shit started because they wanted the EU membership. And after it fucked up all relationships with Russia, lost a half of its territory, was set on fire by protesters, Ukraine's membership request has been rejected.

They are pissed at Putin but really their country is now in a godawful state in which the local mobs run the country. Probably the most corrupt political system outside of Africa, Roommate is Ukrainian and I'm pretty sure his visa has expired but he doesn't want to go back.

no need to obfuscate

ukraine pissed you off so you beat them up and took half their shit.

>lost a half of its territory,

wow didn't knew that

>was set on fire by protesters

ayo, hol up
that was your porebrik-bros who initiated a military coup in Donetsk and Luhansk,
so this is your gubment sat things on fire

Putin is just another kike puppet. The "Russia is the savior of the white race " meme needs to die.

yes, western countries never had crises or recessions or even depressions right?
it's not that our major economic ties have sanctioned us against international law

if you truly believe this, then I'm really sorry for you
>took half their shit
which half exactly?

>The economy suffers when the world embargoes you

Funny that.

>which half exactly?

their economy

>it's not that our major economic ties have sanctioned us against international law

it's not like Russia's economic growth surprisingly coincident with the growth of oil prices

also, if you couldn't sent your green men abroad, there couldn't be any sanctions

simple as that

Yeah, russia is just a gas station with guns.

Its not like the price of oil fell in the most convenient time to fuck several countries that were going up against the neocon-SA agenda by way of US unleashing their secret reserves in a time of that was prone to market saturation.

are you serious? this would completely harm our economy. if the get tax free eu products, they would sell them tax free to Russia, which would fuck the competition because other products need to be taxed. That's why we gave them a choice, if they sign it, no longer tax-free zones between us. This is a completely logical step, it's called protectionism.
>green men
On Crimea there were 20000 Ukrainian and 20000 Russian troops, do you really think somebody was sent? And over 90% of the Ukrainian troops changed their citizenship and went on to the Russian army therefore defecting, these are traitors by your laws! But they still did it, why? And not even one person was harmed unlike at your peaceful maidan!
>growth because of oil
yes, it's stupid to deny that Russian economy is oil tied, but it's less every year, our country is just 25 years old and the 90s didn't make a single step forward but a million back, so 15 years, which is nothing. Even Khodorkowski says that Russia is about 20% oil dependent, weapon export and whey/grain export is together now more than oil. Russia has surpassed the US and Canada at grain production and is now number 1 in the world, and this is just starting.
By all means, I'm a Putin shill and a retard! But if you do state that, please show me exactly why do you think I am this way, it's a political board for discussions after all

>gas station
youtube.com/watch?v=KV-mkJgKVcs

I always love how they change their opinions so fast. Gas station, regional power and now superpower! What's next?

also check them digits of truth

Well, you might want to try to be more optimistic, b/c you'll be part of them in a few years.

Only hillary has shills

We are proud warhorses of the steppes that Putin can ride shirtless for a photo-op

we don't need them
that would mean we have to invest and restore what they've broke, one again, thanks but no thanks

calling someone a shill is just a way to 'destroy' your argument without argumenting

>and the 90s didn't make a single step forward but a million back

wtf
90s shown that vast part of soviet-built heavy machinery factories are unprofitable and were shut
in 90s a lot of businesses were born, and some of them still existing providing goods and services,
of course transformation to market from planned economy isn't that easy

>whey/grain export is together now more than oil

present some evidence

Like any adhominem it reveals an intent to attack the source since its easier than attacking the end product.

Poisoning the well will leave a whole village without water

Well, enjoy Crimea, b/c this country isn't going to lift a finger (nobody here gives a shit, and neither do any of the politicians on either side). Most of them were Russians anyway, but I still wouldn't give a fuck if they weren't.

found this

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-06/russia-upends-world-wheat-market-with-record-harvest-exports

Digits confirm truth.

PRAISE KEK

Praise him, brother!

fugg

> the world embargoes you

Who embargoed Russia? The embargo on western goods (mostly food) is self imposed.
Stop biting Putin's propaganda.

>kike puppet
>threw the rothschild banks out
keep telling yourself that

state.gov/e/eb/tfs/spi/ukrainerussia/

These count?