>>99536053

I like.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ESFFFW0B64I
youtube.com/watch?v=K41atFxdsuk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not going to lie, that's really fucked up but I still side with the fishermen in this regard. The Africans aren't using the rubbers we give them to keep their population down and this is the result.
Also noticed that it's mostly a bunch of men on the boat, only one or two women and no children from what I've seen.

They should of rammed it. Pussies.

Why are the comments saying it's the fisherments fault? it isn't..

These idiots are jumping out of the boat and tipping it backwards due to them not sitting still.. and doing so in the middle of the fucking ocean, what do they expect, some magic fairy going to keep them afloat.. when they can barely even swim and then do this..

They literally can't act in a civilized and orderly fashion to save their life.. completely their own fucking fault..

he keeps saying calma calma.. "TAKE IT EASY ASSHOLES" and they keep jumping off the boat and tipping it backwards so half of the assholes fall off..

And what's the deal with the guys literally sitting on the edge and then deliberately diving off and doggy paddling to the best of their ability, is it to make it appear as if they are drowning for sympathy or what is the deal? STAY IN THE FUCKING BOAT RETARDS.. It's not a swimming pool..

Group behaviour is unpredictable. Add to the fact that they're floating in the middle of the fucking ocean in a little rubber dinghy, all packed together, and they finally see a sign of life. Panic sets in. Plus they're niggers so multiply all that by 6 gorillion.

Good. Don't want to drown? Don't be rats abandoning your shitty country. Stay and fight and make a future for yourselves and your countrymen instead of being greedy bastards leaving others to suffer.

Honest question.
Why do they even sell inflatable rafts that big?
I'm trying to think of what you would use an inflatable raft that big for other than transporting literal boatloads of niggers to Europe for as cheap as possible, and I'm drawing a blank.

Should *have* rammed it.

Life boats for larger ships?

I think thats a life boat. Usually those hold as much as possible, and dont need to be mobile and just wait for a real rescue party.

based spaghetti merchants

It can't be a lifeboat, because it's too big with too few safety features. If the boat is big enough to have that many people on it, it's big enough to have multiple smaller lifeboats.

Think about it how would you even safely launch an inflatable raft that big from a ship?

Feels extremely tempting to sail around that area and pop any tubes I see trying to cross with a gun

>Deliberately sink your own boat when you can't swim
>Drown

Good

I love natural selection.

Checked, and this is exactly what I was thinking.

Any more translations you can give?

what do you call 50 niggers drowned in the med?

a good start
smdh

I know I would if I lived in Italy and had a boat

>Think about it how would you even safely launch an inflatable raft that big from a ship?

Compressed air

It is funny to see all these dead niggers.

It would be a pretty safe journey if they didn't fill a dingy with 80 nig nogs. I think the trafficker just kind of learned he only has to bring them half way and the coast guard will pick them up and he will get some more.

Europe just needs to let Posedian do his work.

Did they really just leave them there to drown? The video doesn't seem to support that.

It does look like a few of them drowned... I wonder what a ship's obligations are when they come across a site like this. There's no good reason to let them on board, aside from pity. But there's a limit to what can be done for 100 groids who might revolt, try to take your food, rape women on board, or even kill you.

its not even that desu. If you think about it there is nothing they can to.

>titanig

BAHAHAHAHAHAAAA.

Oh God this shit is tops.

ahahahahah

Should've dumped blood in the water

kekekekekekekek

They're coast guard and this has been an issue for years. I'm sure they have some protocol to deal with migrants at sea.

Good.

hope it happens more often.

mein sides

pasta niggers finally waking up

>Terrifying.
stopped reading and watching there

Isn't it an attempt to forcefully capture the ship in international waters?

Warms my heart.

Why not pretend you do didn't see it and keep going? Hell, I would shoot the raft and let those dangerous monkey animals die before they can prey on any poor white boaters that happen by.

>KEU KEU
>W W W

They don't look like coast guard to me. Not a single uniform.

noice jeb

Most niggers can't swim, just like their monkey cousins.

they arent

they are probably fishermen

>ocean
The Mediterranean is an oversized puddle.

Kek this made my day

Am I a psycho?

YOu got bladder problems?

They don't even need to go halfway. About 20 miles does it, till they're in international waters and the European Frontext agency loads them up and ferries them across for the remaining 400 miles.

u people are monsters. these are human beings, and you are celebrating their death

fuck all of u

if dubz, kek curses you and you will die painfully

Are those guys really "the coastguard" and "italians"?
They seem to speak some arabic shit and I don't see any european coast guards cucks not helping dem nignogs (even taking a video of how they let them drown).
This to me seems more like another try to put europeans into bad light and encourage even more cucks to "fight for free borders".
Fukken kikes, cleansing has to come very soon.

It is kind of fucked up, but only if you watch this isolated scene and nothing before or after it.

These people are simply invaders trying to take advantage of the West's altruism. Instead of just trying to take our lands by force they show up unarmed because they know it will put us in a moral dilemma due to our values.

>celebrating their death
WTF whose got champagne and cheesey crackers?

What stops southern europeans from hunting rapefugees in the open waters?
Just shoot up their boats and use some grenades, no one would ever know desu.

What happened after I wonder?

I bet they pussied out and let the ones grabbing onto the boat to safety.

>About 20 miles does it
IIRC even 7 miles is enough. There is a reason if people joke about the navy picking up people that are trying to take a bath in Libya's beaches.

-1 and I would be impressed nigger

>is it to make it appear as if they are drowning for sympathy or what is the deal?

Yes.
These people purposefully sink their own boats because they know that technically we are forced by law to fish them out of the water when we see it happening.
It's a calculated risk that we will act accordingly to our own rules which would mean endless gibs for the rest of their lives.

I feel absolutely no sympathy for these invaders. You have to look at it with context. You can either see it in the moment, poor defenceless individuals drowning when people could help, or you can see it in its entirety. These 'people' took the journey knowing full well that this could happen. And when they do get to Europe, they're leeches. Nobody wants them here accept the elites and sjw's who need more pets. They would contribute absolutely nothing, they can't even act in an orderly fashion when their lives are in danger.

>trying to cross an ocean
>don't even know survival breaststroke of all fucking things

what the fug

Dont bring kek into this faggot.

Something something international water laws something something radar something something aerial surveillange

Who the fuck would enforce those laws? Unless there are other boats nearby or a bunch of moralfags, there's nothing stopping sensible captains/crews from ignoring the monkey cruise.

Ask you leaders.

topjej

Can you translate what the fishermen are saying to each other at 6:30 ish?

and then american niggers complain about being shipped over to the US as slaves against their wishes.

look at these niggers trying to arrive on their own for free gib mes.

Nope, it must be some dialect that I don't know.

That's not how you deal with pirates though?
youtube.com/watch?v=ESFFFW0B64I

It's a shame more didn't drown

my god niggers are so stupid

>tfw kek fails u

Kek doesn't appease globalists.

>dubz
You reek of le reddit XD memes and leftist weakness.

They sink their shitboats on purpuse. They know how gullible, weak and pathetic most westerners are, and they will exploit them until they turn Europe into the same 3d world shithole they escaped in the first place.

>Didn't even wear life vests or fucking water wings
I honestly can't even begin to understand. And why the fuck would anyone take them on board?
>Shitty raft of like 40 fucking refugees comes to your boat
>They are all screaming and literally shoving each other into the water in an attempt to climb aboard your boat
>Not one person is trying to rationally communicate with the crew, just screaming and trying to get aboard
>With their numbers if you let them aboard they could easily take the fucking ship from you, kill and rape everyone on board
If I was in that position I sure as fuck wouldn't let them on board

In Germany you are obligated to help people - but only if it entails no danger for yourself.
I wonder if the same applies for those laws in international waters, too. You could easily argue that you thought they were pirates.

>You could easily argue that you thought they were pirates.
Honestly for all you know they fucking are.

These people are literal savages. How did they not communicate among themselves before hand about what to do in this situation?
>Okay guys, we're gonna be adrift at sea for a while, eventually we'll find a boat or the coastal guard will find us
>So what should we do when we find them? I was thinking I'd speak for everyone and ask them to help us
>Actually the rest of us were planning on just screaming nonstop and drowning each other trying to climb aboard
>Well shit that beats my plan, let's do it!

What if someone would patrol mediterranean on yacht or something and sink these boats with a rifle from distance? Technically it's international waters so no country could prosecute you. Any lawfags here who could elaborate on this?

that gif gets me every time

TOP KEK

when you see a turd float by, do you grab it?

looking at them on their boat makes me feel sick like looking at a roach or tick infestation

And just think what all of them together smell like.

-

kekked

Likes still outnumber dislikes.

the only thing i made out was "come upstairs"

You often meet with a meme about blacks having a crabs in a bucket mentality.

Here they show it for real. These fuckers all grab each other and the rope ladder at once so nobody can make any progress.

The memes are real, now check them.

they are punching and kicking each other rather than trying to cooperate

this is a redpill, i am saving this video

oh and of course
>1 post by this ID

>they throw out some personal flotation devices
>africans immediately attack each other over them even though they are clearly meant to provide flotation to multiple people in the water

if there was a white woman or female child onboard that boat, she would have been gangraped many times over by this point.

7:40 there is obvious blood in the water

youtube.com/watch?v=K41atFxdsuk

she would never have made it user