Did Hillary Clinton run the single worst campaign of all time?

Did Hillary Clinton run the single worst campaign of all time?
>Love Trumps Hate
Did anyone stop to tell her what a dumb fucking idea it was to include your opponent's name in a key slogan? You fucking tuned into a Hillary rally and at a glance you see about a dozen signs that say TRUMP. Did anyone consider this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6IL5u5U39Qo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He could've used the exact same slogan in his campaign.

EVerything about her campaign was a disaster. Maybe the jews arent as smart as we think

Stupid fucking kikes didn't even realize that "Love Trumps Hate" could just as easily have been used as a Trump slogan. I remember a couple of times when I saw those signs I thought they were Trump supporters at first glance.

THIS

I dont know why people are so stupid, this election was 100% about trump, and they wonder why he won, everything every second, trump trump trump, trump this, trump that, trump trump trump

who made him? ask yourselves that lefties.

LINK THIS TO SHILL THREADS!! maybe they will learn something

Hillary Clinton was the only person in the political world that could've lost to Trump

No offense I like the man

Of course they aren't, why do you think they e had their ass handed to them for all of history up until the last 70 years?

I think Trump ran the greatest

under budget and ahead of schedule

it's also funny because it can be interpreted as oddly pro-Trump.

as in "we love Trump's hate!"

What Love Trumps Hate even mean anyway?
Hillary want everyone love trump for his hate or something?

She did, and she was also the single worst candidate the Democrats have had since the 60s. The Democrats did nothing but fuck up this time.

Hey how about we make a hat that mocks our opponent only it looks like his own iconic hat so you don't even know it's supposed to be mocking him unless you get reeeeeeallly close?

that slogan is actually a positive advertisement for trump.

And having seemingly learned nothing from the election, the mainstream media are now donating massive amounts of free advertising to the KKK

they are only strong in their true roach form, that when they are undestroyable, meaning, Jews thrive on suffering and pain, even if its their own people's

>not loving Trumps hate

That's the reason I voted for him.

Really? You guys are belittling a woman, who has already been defeated, over a fucking slogan? A SLOGAN! A SLOGAN! A SLOGAN! A SLOGAN! A MOTHERFUCKING SLOGAN!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, I can't believe and refuse to believe that ultimate power was handed to you bunch of imbeciles and idiots! Impossible!

this

>Jeb Bush
>Rick Santorum
>Marco Rubio
>Ted Cruz
>Hillary Clinton

They all lost to Trump. And it's not like a 1v1 loss, the deck was stacked and he still won

He was a goddamned juggernaut. Hillary is a shit awful candidate, but Trump would've overcome the manufactured outrage regardless of opposition

go back to your college campus you fucking SJW cancer

Even after that fuck up, her team decided it would be a good idea to villainize half of America by projecting Trump and his allies onto the bodies of beloved action heroes.

>â–¶Trump is le meany pants

Despite NO political experience this the best the left had agaisnt him

I think she wanted us to love Trump's hat

So you really think Trump would have beaten Joe Biden? Keep in mind that Trump got less votes than 2004 Bush

well that and his name is drumpf apparently

youtube.com/watch?v=6IL5u5U39Qo

>"we love Trump's hate!"
That's what I first thought when I saw their signs.
Not that they were pro Trump but more like "we love that our opponent is a hateful, unreasonable fool" or something like that.

To be honest, for a while I thought that "Love Trumps Hate" was a pro-Trump slogan.

>neighbor put up a love trumps hate sign
>I made pic related into a sign
to easy

>Put a Dent in Crime
Clearly a pro-Hill slogan

hillary clinton lost because she is a cunt and a nasty, vicious idiot

your logic is flawed.

in so many trump rallies I could see hillary signs, lock her up, etc.

trump made the campaign as much about his opponent as hillary did, yet he won

Love Trump's Hate is a play on words.

It means "Love defeats hate" but uses Trump's name because Trump means to defeat/overpower. It doesn't really work though because it can also be taken as meaning "I love Trump's hate".

Her logo is also evocative of not only the planes flying through the world trade center, but the fucking arrow points to the right.

She's trying to tell us she's going to push the country to the right?

Also narcissistic and tone deaf. "I'm with Her?" No fuck you you stupid cunt, you exist in the position we put you in to do what we want. You're not with us, so we're not with you.

Colin Powell was 100% Right when he said that "Everything she does she kind of screws up with hubris."

This entitled, spoiled, out of touch rich white woman is supposed to be the champion of the working class and downtrodden? She is nepotism and privilege given form.

Also everything she did was inauthentic and everyone could smell how fake it was from 100 miles away. Remember when she walked out of Chelsea's Condo and a little girl walked up to her for a photo op with a flower or some shit?

Like are you kidding me? Fuck you Debbie Assholeman Schultz for foisting this thing on us.

Sometimes I wonder if the election was really rigged in Trump's favor.

>It doesn't really work though because it can also be taken as meaning "I love Trump's hate".
It's suppose to.
It means by loving his hate it loses its power or some shit. Love conquers hate, so loving hate will defeat it.
Basically "If you hate your enemies, they win"
Which was true in this case I guess, since they hate him and he won.

Close. But Bob Dole's run was THE worst in modern history.

Don't you mean Walter Mondale? The guy lost 49 states, and only won his home state of Minnesota by like 3,000 votes.

Since we elected a WWE hall of famer before a woman, I think if we don't elect a Rock and Roll or Nascar Hall of Famer first, it will probably be a Rodeo or Bullriding Hall of Fame personality.

picking tim kaine royally fucked her campaign
>doesn't appeal to anyone
>got creamed in the VP debate
>only reason picked is because he's from a swing state
if she picked bernie she would've won

Maybe, democrats were planning to loose. Remember, Trump himself was a democrat. The whole Trump's campaign as similar to the campaign of democratic spoiler Ross Perot.

>if she picked bernie she would've won

Assuming that Bernie wanted to win.

He wouldn't attack Hillary in the primary, and he turned down the top of the Green Party ticket when Jill Stein offered.

#ImWithHer is also pretty terrible. literally just "vote for me because I'm a woman".

Hillary didn't get any movement behind her. From what I could tell, she had no reason she wanted to be president, just that it was her turn.

Also, her twitter did tweet like there was a Trump mole working for her.

It feels weird that he campaigned for her and even had incoperated some of his ideas into Hillary's campaign yet wasn't picked as VP.

She probably picked him in exchange for putting all her people in the DNC leadership desu.

Tim Kaine was the VP nominee since at least 2011

This.

"Jeb Will Fix It" is still this election cycle's worst slogan by far. Maybe they shared the same marketing strategists.

What love has that witch ever shown to anything in her entire life?