Do you guys ever feel bad about memeing Trump into office?

do you guys ever feel bad about memeing Trump into office?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NwY74h3Mujk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, identity politics is not good politics.

yes, I feel bad that we did not meme hard enough for California and New York to go red

fbpb, i know it already

>crying sweet old grandma wanted Hillary to win. It's HER turn.
Fuck off

Why should I feel bad some old lady is stupid

so I should feel bad just because she is old? she may be a horrible person, why does her age matter

"Vote for her because le first woman president!"
idiots

pick the right woman and I'd care
no feelings for any idiot that didn't see Clinton for what she is

>tfw, my poor grannie schlomo didnt get to see hillary win

The meme had nothing to do with it. Political memes have been around ages.

The bottom line is republicans wanted their turn and the presidential powers are very limited.

Why can't we into bipartisanism

now you have my bermission to die XDDD

I would vote for someone like France's Marine Le Pen over a Democrat male.

Choose a better woman and maybe one will be president.

fuck, lost

>(((Steininger)))
why am i not surprised she was a kike?

I like how you don't post the picture with the laser gun anymore

>I'm 83-er, 103, goys
>I was born 7 years before women could even vote!
>my wish is to see a woman president before I die
>after all I was born 14 years before women had the right to vote!

Oy vey.

>tfw my last name ends in -inger
Am I a Jew?

(((steininger)))

This geriatric oven dodger just has to make it another 4 to vote for warren or whatever the next Muh First Womyn President they run is

Should be worried because if the older generation wasn't here to keep the retarded young masses in check she would win. It is a worrying sign for the future.

The good news is she would have voted for Hilldawg even if she had died.

Yes

>learn something from this intelligent woman
I truly hate this joke of a propaganda.
>heeeey a old woman is dying, do something nice for here
My grandmother was afraid of niggers and she died of cancer 2 years ago, so basically I could have asked my country to remove niggers before she pass out to make her happy one last time? Good to know.

>ever feel bad

Feeling the complete opposite and since the election day I only feel prouder now that the libshits are destroying their own cities.

Honestly the fact he didn't win the popular vote but overwhelmingly won the electoral vote was just an extra blessing from kek for the entertainment value.

>new/pol/

Identity politics are an inevitable outcome of human nature, the left just expects white people to tie one hand behind their back and play the game with a handicap to make things """fair"""

Identity is implicit in everything political, even if its just Neocons voting in lower taxes and trying to get the fed off the back of productive whites. Niggers and spics want their gibs, and even if we go back to ignoring the elephant in the room the left will continue pushing for a rigged game of one-sided "affirmative action" in some form or another because its the only way they can maintain elective power.

Kek

This.

Also consider this.

If Hillary Clinton was a man instead everyone would have payed more attention to the scandal and gross corruption.

Doesn't sound like a jewish name though. The "inger" ending, is exactly one of the things that jewish names always lack.

No.

Because an old hag's feelings and a vagina doesnt qualify Hillary president.

Hold on another 4 years, grandma. You'll get a shot again.

Oh no she's crying! Quick, burn the constitution!

NO
RAGERTS

If you're voting for a person specifically because of their gender you deserve to see your candidate lose

>((((Ruline Stein nigger)))

Poor Bernie.

>Your useless if you're a woman who voted for Trump
Wow.

this

Yeah, I feel like in the future the US should just decide their elections by finding the oldest person in the country and asking them who they want as president.

>Let's make someone the most powerful person in the world just because she's a woman and some old lady wanted it before she dies.

That can't be true, over 50% of white women voted for Trump, and that seems like a low percentage for worthless white women.

>Let's make someone the most powerful person in the world just because she's a woman and some old lady wanted it before she dies.

To be fair, Hillary really wanted it though.

Lost hard

Remember when liberals said old people shouldn't vote because its "not their future"?

m8 Trump won because of identity politics

Fuckin' KEK

>useless white women should learn a thing or too from this intelligent old fart
Yeah they should learn that they should vote for someone solely on how they look! That's real smart. Just ask all the minorities who voted for obongo because of his skin and his promises to make their lives better.
TLDR: Women were a fucking mistake

No because knowing this literal shit eating faggot's grin has been wiped clean off his face for good makes me happy.
youtube.com/watch?v=NwY74h3Mujk

She can still see LePen president.

>crying sweet old grandma
You know how many of those there are on this planet? And how half of those undoubtedly voted for Trump because they aren't ignorant pieces of shit who judge who should be our next world leader by their genitalia?

get fucked grandma

Nah bitch this isn't burger king you can't have it your way

>Amanpour
Deport.

No

Maybe her brain should've grown along with her body.

OH NOSHES CRYING, QUICK BURN THE CONSTITUTION

(((((Steininger)))))

"When you die next week, can I have that walker? I need one."

Oh no, and old lady is crying. Quick BURN THE CONSTITUTION!!!

Old white people have ruined our civilizations. I hope she suffer and will die alone.

You can call me edgy all you want, but I don't feel an ounce of sympathy for her. She wanted a corrupt traitor in office because of her vagina and nothing else.