How do we justify the American Indian Wars, Sup Forums?

How do we justify the American Indian Wars, Sup Forums?

Why did they happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=faNge-o0V-k
youtu.be/9t1a5DLmR8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

savages attacked us, we killed em all. Marxists be warned.

>escape your homeland due to oppression and persecution
>only to be received with hostility and barbaric violence in your destination
The utter destruction of the native americans and their shit tier culture was literal karma

>Indian
Those bastards rejected multiculturalism. They were racist against immigrants.

>All of those natural resources and they were still as dumb as rocks
Nigger apologists BTFO

Don't be ashamed, it's only nature running it's course!

we won, End of story.

Have no need to justify them. They were and now they are not. That is all. Carry on.

youtube.com/watch?v=faNge-o0V-k

It wasn't as one-sided as modern history seems to depict. Especially in the early US, the wars with the natives were often quite destructive to the US military.

The idea that they just waltzed through the countryside and genocided everyone is revisionism. These were protracted and complex wars that took place in many regions and over the course of several centuries.

Fuck sitting bull and fuck indians

breddy munch :DDD

>fat lazy american indian just lazing off on the beach
Wow, racist

They were savages who constantly fought amongst each other just like everyone else. The white man has just as much claim to the land as them, if not more.

MANIFEST DESTINY

>How do we justify the American Indian Wars, Sup Forums?
might makes right

my fave part is where they cock the muskets

It wasn't war. It was conquest.

The superior defeated the inferior, and reaped the spoils.

That's how shit works. The justification is in the act.

Now quit being such a pussy.

Killing savages for resources needs no justification.

we dont we move on, back then racism was human nature and reality, know we know its wrong but its fucking us over with immigration

they fucking lost and to the victor go the spoils. fucking crybabies.

My god did we fuck the indians over so hard.

At the Wounded Knee Massacre we basically slaughtered a bunch of indians then awarded soldiers medals of honor for it LOL great job boys

And when we basically sent them on a death march across the country cause andrew jackson said they were too stupid to deserve their land.

Oh but we did offer them citizenship with land included. As soon as they took the deal white guys sniped that shit and sold their land from underneath their feet lol.

We are such dicks. There is so much more. Fuck we are evil.

Eh, Might makes right. People get conquered shit happens. Only thing I have shame about is how the American christfags where so insistent on eradicating Native culture and literally forcing their children to go to Church.

I would have preferred that we cut a deal that if they gave us warriors to fight our wars and accepted white rule that they would have been granted more autonomy and respect.

Funny thing is white women back in the day where the ones so insistent on eradicating the Natives.

Those Puritan womens knitting circles fucking ran the country in the 1800's.

What do we do with all the natives who's entire way of life has been destroyed and now they do nothing but intoxicate themselves, beat their families and commit crime all while living in 3rd world reserves?

>white settlers are cancer

Ya man, shit was fucked up.

Filthy savages attacked us as soon as we touched down

let them suffer

Spanish slaughtered 10s of thousands of Incan to prevent a human sacrifice once. Why wouldn't they attack?

get over it

Not on purpose though, most Spaniards slew through their diseases they inadvertently brought with them.

They did do a fuckton of indian slayin though.

My dear Commonwealth brother, I have written this down in my Big Book of Awesome.

ha dude you have chinks that work 24 hours at dry cleaners and make enought to send their kids to college and house them. let them rot, they have land

Before we touched down, even. If you read the diary of one of the crewmates on the Godspeed, one of the three ships that took settlers to Jamestown, they entered Chesapeake Bay with the hope of landing to start their settlement, and as they approached the shoreline Indians started shooting arrows at the ship, before any communication began. The fleet had to go south to avoid these Indians and ended up docking at Jamestown.

They literally attacked the Jamestown settlers before even a single word was exchanged between them.

Indians kept raiding and massacring people. They killed hundreds of women and children at Fort Mims. People had enough so off they went.
its not hard to understand: They got ran over by a technologically superior civilization because
A. Their leaders were corrupt
B. Their shamans were given power by those leaders to keep their idiot populace in line
C. THey lacked division of labor so they couldnt effectively wage war due to reliance on the land for all needs.
BTW that also describes Middle Easterners today.

stacking bodies as high as trump tower, for the lulz

Im not sold on the idea of a bunch of white manlets with scurvy beating badass indians.

How do we know the indians didnt wipe them out and eventually conquered europe and we arent living inside a simulated universe made by injun super-scientists?

An interesting thing to note is that they were living a sort of liberal wet dream before we came and shat all over it.

They were a matriarchal society living in harmony with nature and the tribe was made for everyone.

We flopped out our fat white cock of patriarchy and fucked that all to hell

But it all worked out now the planet has walmart and baseball

youtu.be/9t1a5DLmR8U

The indians also butchered a French sailor whoo had viral hepatitis. This was the start of the intial outbreak that wiped out the village Squanto came from.
Sqquanto was taken as a slave to France where he escaped and made his way to England where he stowed away to get back to America. Upon his return he found nothing but dead villages until he ran into the Puritans who needed a translator.
90% death rate PRIOR to the arrival at Plymouth Rock

i like how people actualy think whites fought for north america, we just showed up. some natives were cool, some tried to kill us and lost miserably

>Indians constantly warred, killed and genocided each other
>White man comes along and is better at it than them.

I don't see a problem. If anything, the white man unified the Indians because they had a common foe.

why isnt there netflix series about that yet?

>common enemy
actually whites generally joined whichever natives were nice and were forced into war with the ones who wanted to kill em both

They had land, we wanted it, we fought, they lost. Not a complex foreign policy.

the weak should fear the strong

Easy they were stone age savages that fucked with the wrong people.

So either way, we helped the ones who were nice and willing to cooperate with others.

Anglos killing Siberian Immigrants, who cares.

another point most fail to understand is that the natives were hunter gatherers whereas whites are agrarian, which means we did not even compete for ressources. they required massive amounts of land because they would only kill what happened to grow or wander into it. whereas we would live in swamplands and turn it into farms. so there has never been a war for "land" in america between whites and natives. in fact, there is still plenty enough farmland today to support billions more people.

And then when we were done using them we tossed them aside and screwed them over.

No idea. Squanto was an amazing man and no even asks" Hey, how did he know english?"

Not true. The Pilgrims had armor and guns remember? They hred themselves out as mercenaries and the retards had them wipe out the plague survivors until the Pilgrims had no competition and turned on Pochantas tribe.

corn, beans, tomatoes, potatoes are among the plant stuff domesticated by natives during thousands of years of agriculture

northern natives didnt do as much farming as southern ones, but they had developed domesticated kinds of squashes and their own varieties of corn by themselves

/thread/

The half-a-milennia long Indian Wars were basically free-for-all between various Native Tribes and various groups of European settlers and their descendants. Alliances between tribes and whites changed frequently. Your tribe might be allies with the US Government one year and be their enemy the next, and then be allies again the year after that. Likewise, you might find a fellow tribe an enemy one year and a friend the next

Ultimately, the Natives were as a group thinned down by disease, near-extinction of the Buffalo, massacres, and the vast resources of the US Military. Combined with the burgeoning immigrant population, they wound up finding themselves displaced.

TL;DR anyone who tells you it was simply the White Man trampling the Red Man is either an uneducated imbecile or worse yet, trying to parrot SJW bullshit.

And while I'm on the subject of indigenous people fighting the government...

While the Indian Wars are more or less over in the US and Canada, they're still going on in Central and South America. Shit like the FARC rebellion and Guatemalan Civil War are once you look past the political posturing (ex. muh Communist utopia) at their core, groups of poor Native Americans resisting what they perceive as their oppression by governments dominated by a mixed-race/European ruling class.

Hell you could argue, the Mexican government's "refusal" to stop illegal immigrants from crossing into the United States is a political cover for the ethnic cleansing of the despised Amerindian minority.

Literally a case of Same Shit, Different Day.

not up here lol. our natives are stupid

Your god is a lovely woman.

I know, for I have silenced her with my own naked self.

>potatoes
no
>tomatoes
no

corn squash and beans dingus

saying "no" doesnt magically make it not so

read up

We wanted it, they had it, they wouldn't give it up willingly, and we were smarter than them.

I think that about covers it.

Good.

Honestly they shouldnt have trusted the pilgrims. As I noted here The pilgrims had gun and steel. The tribes saw them fight. What did those indians think was going to happen when they were the last tribe left? It was retarded. They fed the pilgrims and let them grow in strength until the Pilgrim betrayed them at an indian wedding.

Not to mention the Great Dying wiping out mass amounts of them

Because the white man could take full advantage of the land. Its not like the locals were gona do anything except move around, eat buffalo and ambush and scalp other tribes.