That's a nice building you got there

that's a nice building you got there.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-5y8PtfKA14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's actually ugly as fuck

y-you too

I'm curious as to how people are so blind not to realize Saudi Arabia was behind 9/11

Looks like something canada would make

Because GWB is friends with them, and seriously, whod think a president would lie to the American people

FUCK OFF RASHID

>Jim you're moving up to the top floor
>tfw

ALLAH AKBAR

Perhaps you heard America is coming back to rightful ownershipby the people, my friendly shit-skinned Muslim Saudi friend. It would be a shame if you stepped out of line without criminals in our government to cover for you, I would hate to have to bomb your backwards country into dust.

It may also interest you that Mohammad was a pedophile piece of shit and I wipe my ass with bacon-filled Qurans.

Have fun in hell with your kid raping, pig fucking fake prophet.

Is that the Indian revenge thread?
GLASS MADE OF POO

Why is there giant needle on top?

This.

Because muh 1776 feet.

It's a Saudi flag you dumbfuck

We have a saying in Texas, or... was it Tennessee...

It goes... fool me once..... s-shame on you, but f-fool my twice.....

Ugh

Hehe, You can't fool me again.

Mad?

They were too cheap to make the building that tall so they just threw on an antenna

really makes u tink

A perfect target practice for a Boeing 747.

At Saudi Arabia? Most definitely. I did 7 combat deployments between Iraq and Afganistan but wpuld gladly re-enlist if it meant getting to genocide every man, woman and child in that nation.

Don't talk shit Australia, I killed many an Islamist side by side with the ADF. Fine warriors your nation produces.

Of this was built while Donald trump was president, it would have been 1786 feet

Who built it?

s..sorry

Fucking shill, get off my board.

We know who demolished those three towers on that day and it wasn't the Saudis.

one world trade center = one world government
screencap this

overcompensating

This. The original towers had a great looking design.

Freedom tower - could you be anymore orwellian

Did I ever mention the towers you silly Germuslim? I simply expressed my willingness to happily kill more Islamists, especially Saudi Islamists to make the world a better place.

You're always good in my book Australia, even if it's low energy shitposting. Love your nation and your people. Shed blood with your warriors in ME and Asia and hung out and enjoyed your hospitality in Australia. I'd bleed for you funny talking fellow bastard children of Britain any day of the week.

This.

God Emperor Trump wanted to rebuild the Twin Towers but even taller and stronger than before to send a message.

The Cucks in City Council said no.

reminds me...

it would be a shame if some airplanes were to fly into it

Same shit, different smell.

It's ugly and has anal beads on top to make it even uglier

Nice target density you got there

Seriously you'd think all these super rich satanic/occult/muslim/kike faggots pulling the strings would at least have some taste. The fact they spend so much money on such bland, or outright ugly pieces is reason enough to kill them. Fucking perverts.

>American Education

o-oh

>getting this triggered by some American using a Saudi proxy
Take a break from Sup Forums m8

This thing looks like they wanted to make an actual spear but ran out of money and covered the top with a weird-ass pancake antenna.

Is it what happened?

Soon

WTF where is the green?? Yes I know it's the desert but damn what an ugly place to build a city, looks like a Haji Martian colony for Petes sake

you sound really fucking gay. I bet you wish the army operated more like the sacred band of thebes lol military welfare cuck

I think it has to do with the desecration of the holy, turning the sacred into the profane, that their philosophy calls for.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Absolutely disgusting

>the corner of the tower and the corner of the pit monument thing don't line up

i mean, i just, like, jesus fucking christ. how could something like that have happened? i can barely look at it.

Is this real? A mosque next to ground zero? Holy shit you burgers are cuuuuuuucked.

PLEASE KNOCK IT DOWN

ugly NWO tower

Trump was right, we should've rebuilt the original trade towers, except made them stronger and 1 story higher.

It looks just like Las Vegas.

I've never looked at a picture of Mecca outside of the kaaba before now

What a fucking shithole, sweet Jesus

God bless! Remove kebab

>tfw you just realized it's official name isn't "Freedom Tower" but "One Word Trade Center"

That shit is fucking plane proof now, good luck Serdan Kebebastainisan the 2nd.

quite some symbolism going on here. the shape consistes of 4 arrows up and 4 down.
But wait, the top looking like a needle is another arrow up, right? Or is that the shape of a minarett???

I like the "should have rebuilt the same two towers as quick as possible" mindset

This someone should fly some planes into it

>Holy city is surrounded by blacked ashy hell
>Kinda looks like the capital of Hell (Dis)

Pottery

That's a nice Mecca you have. Shame if somebody... nuked it

Hahaha, top banter, sir. Nice to see Arabs learning how to use the Internet.

Does the nuke go in the round thing in the middle?

thanks seppo bro

I'm far from triggered, just making use of a good opportunity to express my rather extreme and well-earned hatred of Islamists and my disdain for Islam in general.

Not culturally sensitive enough for you? I enlisted because I wanted to jump out of planes, blow shit up and kill Islamists. The paycheck was a bonus. I'm a mundane office fag with an MBA now, not exactly welfare material.

Leave it to Israel to understand my violent disdain. IDF are good to go in my book as well, did some cross training in between deployments with some of your boat guys before I shipped off to have fun in Ramadi, some real disciplined dudes in the IDF. Made working with the Iraqis all the more miserable. Like going from sharing ideas and training with doctorates to the LD kids in middle school.

A fucking monstrosity

Is there any vegetation or those literally just mounds of dirt.

God damn I love you Moosh sand niggers.

Keep those mudshits trampling over each other walking laps around the black petrified dinosaur shit box to toss a rock at satan.

IT'S A SAUDI FLAG NOT A BRAZILIAN ONE YOU MURRIFAT DUMBFUCK

It is a fucking desert WTF do you expect the hanging gardens of Babylon? What the Saudis have built is a fucking miracle in and of itself. Managing to get the stone aged third world sand niggers to unite and build anything besides a mosque or a arena to stone raped women is a fucking miracle from Allah.

it's the antenna on top dude

That's not trump tower. Hit trump tower with da plane.

Looks like Mordor.

Mordor.

Jesus Christ, the black cube is that tiny thing in the middle of the round square... how tall is that building?

trust me if that were to happen it will be bad

really makes you fart

There is no mosque in lower Manhattan, so no

goddamn not a single tree in sight, more brown than morrowind or fallout

Is that shit in the south another Big Ben?

Nah it'd be great, fuck you and your shit tier society faggot. Can't wait till your salves turn on you all and murder you in your sleep like the weak fems you are.

Stay safe, faggot.

holy fuck someone call 911
or Harley Guy's roommate, he seems like a serious operator and a big guy

youtube.com/watch?v=-5y8PtfKA14

>601 m / 1,972 ft
>3rd tallest building in the world

Gotta enjoy that oil money while it lasts

What are these ?

>A mosque next to ground zero?

It was a legit proposal for a Park Place NY plot, but it got shitcanned.

However, in its place a condo tower is being erected that will also house an islamic center.

In short, Jean Nouvel is a cuck among architects.

is that like the BEST spot to swirl around a saturn cube?

Do it faggot.

Finish the final stage. Fourth Reich is one highjacked airplane away.

How so?

gonna be a GREAT battlefield map in like 30 years after we nuke the fuck out of it, I can't wait.

No it wouldn't. It would bait you moderate Islam faggots out to show your true colors.

I do hope that we see that monstrosity go down like its predecessor...