When will whites realize they have not accomplished anything, that black genes are superior?

When will whites realize they have not accomplished anything, that black genes are superior?

Albinos are sick and diseased.

amen brother, the world is flat, we was the kings of egypt, and we are the true israelites. Edomites will be our slaves!

What did blacks ever achieve besides being able to build houses out of cowshit, female circumcision and being really good at killing eachother.

White power my friend, wether you like it or not.

we wuz

when brother nathaliel elisha mohammad mcduff gave me the power of this congregation he told me the secrets about the white man

he said brother allasha basheer mohammd madcliff, you are the one who can lead us to providence, and I responded, damn.

>whites think they own country
>that blacks wrote national anthem too

uhh white racists BTFO much?

We gave you the Internet, modern civilization, theories on how the world works, calculating circumference of a circle, we literally split a freaki atom. We invented the lightbulb, and you dare say we gave you nothing? Name 5 things black people have given humanity that has improved our lives

What? You are typing on the internet, using a computer, in English, with commercial electricity, sucking on the white man's tit for education and living in a house made something other than mud and cowshit, in America.

We won you twit.

Is pol really this newfaggy or is it part of the culture to respond to obvious baits?

Black men gave you blues, sports records, olympic gold medals, and uncle bens minute rice.

Ah, if it isnt the we wuz kangs Black Hebrew Israelite niggers. I still remember Zab Judah getting his chin handed back to him by Kostya. Legit question, if your cult is the arbiter of truth, what were that brainy nigger Yakub's reasons for inventing white people?

All useless things except maybe that last one. I said things that changed our lives drastically.

I remember you from the nigger hate thread.
I hate you, by the way.
Nigger.

blues is the foundation of modern music, hard to argue that music has no changed peoples lives drastically.

Also Black men helped the agriculture in America during colonization with rice plantation knowledge, that is a significant contribution I would say.

i can only hope you're joking

Typical white boi trying to discredit a well known black musicians accomplishments, fuck off I was educated at Brown, an Ivy League university.

I like how you say "educated at" instead of "graduated from".

why are you so envious of black culture

Brown ivy usually means it's dead or dying.
lrn2botany

Your either incredibly ignorant, or being retarded on purpose. Thomas Sotomayer would be displeased with your lack of understanding. Hendrix could play guitar though, too bad he wasn't skilled enough to avoid drowning in his own vomit.

Wreck 'em Check 'em quads.