HAPPENING #TWITTERGATE GET THE FUCK IN HERE

THIS IS A RED MOTHER FUCKING ALERT ANONS THIS IS NOT A FUCKING DRILL

FIRE UP THE FUCKING TWATTOR CANNONS

TWITTER IS ALLOWING CHEESE PIZZA PROFILES WHILE THE ACTIVELY CENSOR CONCERVATIVES

#TWITTERGATE #TWITTERGATE #TWITTERGATE #TWITTERGATE #TWITTERGATE #TWITTERGATE #TWITTERGATE #TWITTERGATE #TWITTERGATE #TWITTERGATE

twitter.com/0hour

check that shit now, hes outing the Twitter pedo ring. Twitter lets the pedos use their service to post CP. I told you guys they were doing this!

RETWEET AND LET EVERYONE KNOW TWITTER BLOCKS CONCERVATIVES AND ALLOWS PEDOS TO RUN AMOK

WE NEED #TWITTERGATE VIRAL NOW

Bump

copy & paste from other thread:
Hello all, it's the "tread lightly" user from 4 nights ago or so. I'm happy to see everyone's still working diligently, it takes a lot of dedication for things like this. I've just seen the twitter issue and I want to remind you all to please DOCUMENT AND SCREENSHOT, this is always vital to the ongoing of ANY relevant investigation. If we sit on our asses and just gawk while twitter pulls the rug from beneath our feet, we'll have accomplished nothing.

I'm not entirely sure I understand the account myself and I'm scared to click links because of FBI but I know you all are a ballsy lot and you all can definitely get down to the bottom of these findings, I know you can.

I wish the best to you all, and remember to tread lightly. We're all here, together, Don't let them get away.

He's outing CP Twitter accounts?

wait what's going on? also maybe we should stop naming everything after watergate because people are just going to gloss over everything that ends with gate if we keep up that pattern

What?

i dont understand

Agreed, it's a straight up MSM meme

If you look at the twitter profiles that this guy is retweeting/posting, you will see these accounts are actually posting CP for real, on twitter, without being banned. its fucked

>CAUTION AHEAD
CAUTION AHEAD
>CAUTION AHEAD
CAUTION AHEAD

ACCOUNTS HAVE CP IMAGES

Doesn't saudi arabia own 6% or more of twitter?

its all twink shit

who cares

because it's real, not fake

I-im fucking sick
I literally think that satanic shit has taken over the world

Let's get these sick fucks

(0) @0hour 23m23 minutes ago
I am a grown man and I am literally crying. I just cant believe this went on .

did you visit the actual account?

no one cares, piss off

Five years from now Twitter will be Geocities. Facebook will be Myspace,and Google will be America Online.
And hopefully the new billionaires that run the companies that destroy them, won't be total scumbags like the current crop.
It will happen, just like the msm will be totally overhauled in the near future.

>doesn't look like anything to me

day of the rope really, really soon

Grow up, you fucking faggot. Jesus Christ.

Did Sup Forums take down the thread that was just up that had the Alex Jones picture? It was getting a lot of replies and just 404'd out of nowhere

i guarantee that twittergate isn't going to stick so well, we already had gamergate and pizzagate, using gate again is just going to give people more reason to excuse these types of news

yaaasssssssss

pedo detected

what the fuck

Can someone give a a quick understanding of what this whole pizza thing is about?

These are FBI honey pot accounts to get low level sexual offenders to rat out the people higher up as they go up the ladder to take down rings.

This is not news. Pizzagate is real though, these guys are just fucking with a federal investigation.

I won't say who I work for but I have insider information on the processes the government uses to keep the fight stagnant and pointless.

In all actuality, the feds dont want to take down the top guys (on paper yes in actions no) they want to recruit them for their bosses and the buddies to get the kids they want w/out hassle.

Bump

Yes, a pizzagate thread got archived real quick earlier too, pretty sketch.

Of course it's the Thai.

Yes they took into down. We have found something big. Hash TWITTERGATE. It's happening

>mfw the day of the rope isn't actually a meme

the guy is literally outing people on twitter that have literally CP in their profiles and twitter doesnt do anything about it, yet they ban hundreds of alt right accounts..

>it's all real
>all of it
humanity deserves nuclear holocaust

t. tinfoil

IDGAF WHAT YOU CALL IT JUST GET THE WORD OUT DAMN

PIZZAGATE
TWITTERGATE
WEINERGATE

WE GOT ALL THE GATES

WE WUZ KANGS?!?!

Didn't the FBI host the largest CP site for a while, allowed hundreds of thousands of downloads, and only got 10-20 arrests out of it?
The whole system needs to be reworked.

You didn't deny it, pedo indeed. Get roped faggot

BUMP

They're protected cuz they're muslims.

>projecting

People who are politically incorrect get their accounts fucked, but these sick fucks get to do this? What the fuck.

yep

I have checked a few...

How come they're all gay

Faster & Furiouser

Not all of them

I wonder why...

Oh god... It's real... Maybe it's just a hitch homo 14 y/o? Jorge sounds like from Spain, age of consent is 12

THIS IS NOT A FUCKING DRILL
LITERALLY JUST SAW A KID JERKING OFF
GET THIS VIRAL
DONT LET THEM SHUT IT DOWN.

They're all gay? Am I being trolled?
I don't understand this at all

#ITT: Conservatives mad that a private corporation is doing as it pleases.

#ITT: Conservatives trying to appeal to bleeding hearts.

What the fuck is happening.

wat fuck

V&

Enjoy a bump

Why is it all gay stuff?

you're posting cp you fucking idiot

They are already deleting and suspending all the accounts as soon as 0hour retweets them. They are working quick to cover this up

Notify Breitbart, notify Fox, notify every conservative leaning outlet you can think of. This is some baaaaaad publicity. Fuck Twitter and their constant censorship, we need to ram them up the ass for this.

We need to meme 'Twitter protects pedophiles but censors conservatives' directly into the public consciousness.

Sure did, only 58 replies.

What the fuck

tons of CP in plain view on twitter.... how is this complicated? they are trying to get your freedom burger do something! your burgers man!!!!

Just use #pizzagate for it.
Diversifying the tags is just divide and conquer shit.

>all this 3d shota garbage
BLEGHHH

Hey look it's a pedophile

he said theres around 9k of them

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT THESE SATANIC PEDO FUCKS BEING HELPED BY Sup Forums

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

get a load of this moron

why don't you have a seat right over here?

>saw a kid jerking off
boo hoo

burgers is afraid . :(

The actual fuck

I thought this was like a troll

But holy shit these are accounts with tons of CP and judging by some of the accounts ages they have been posting for a while.

Start screen capping this thread so people know it actually happened before they wipe everything

I don't feel like jumping through 7 proxies and doing a zero wipe, nor do I care to see CP, but has anyone verified that this is actually illegal material and not just kids in bathing suits and such?

Post this in relation to this twitter, like he is one of the victims

im the one who posted that thread, I dont know why it got 404d. I'm not B& or V& yet, pray for me user

ROLL OUT!!!!!!!

Bump, not sure I want to get involved in this though.

Every link clicked could be a potential jail sentence

Gay pedophiles? How long.....
MY BURGERS!?

real talk, if these old scummy fucks really try to get this shit legalized, the only way to redeem humanity would be by pulling it up by the lynch-straps

Fuck off stop implying we dont want rules and laws.

am i going to jail? i just saw some pictures and videos i shouldnt have

Why has Twitter not caught these people?

Are the owners of Twitter complicit with our Pizza Gate friends?

HOPEFULLY MOD REALIZES TECHNICALLY NO BUTT CRACK SO NO PIZZA (IF RULES APPLY LIKE TV)

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU POST DON'T GET THIS THREAD PRUNED TOO DAMN user

Look at all the pedos jumping in here to defend their shit

you're all fucking dead

So far I've seen a bunch of small cocks and faggot looking brats, it's real. Or dwarves really stepped up their game.

yes
you knew what you were in for and you did it anyway

Can we not click on the links?

It's used just to subconsciously equate everything to watergate
>republicans are the worst presidents
Despite the fact nixion was a great president who did something bad and got caught, unlike obongo creating ISIS

rofl

literally 8 yr olds getting railed... but twitter is too busy banning the alt right accounts...

> (OP)
>am i going to jail? i just saw some pictures and videos i shouldnt have

I visited 0hours twitter page but got scared and backed out

Yeah, you better start stretching

packed my bags already

Yeah, there's one asian account of real life shotacon (Underage gay sex)

wtf are you dumb. why you click on shit