What now Christfags?

What now Christfags?

What rights do we deny gay people?

They can't assfuck each other on playgrounds without getting arrested.

Marriage is not a right, its a privilege handed out by the church, therefore mandated by god. If you want to marry in a church you better accept that mandate.

Fucking BOOM.

Never thought of it like this.
Amazing.

I'm an atheist and I think homosexuals are mentally ill, and should be medicated or institutionalized. What now?

I'm an atheist who doesn't like gays because they always tend to be a bit towards the end of "fucking insane" and make absolutely terrible parents if they are allowed to adopt.

Sure there are some good fags, but they're still mentally sick fruitcakes.

Marriage exists to support the family, they do not build families, or if they do, they do not properly hold it together.

Are you serious?
Ummm, how about THE RIGHT TO GET MARRIED ????
You homophones need to get your asses whooped

african spain, coming out with the african tier religious thinking.

how do you balance being a nigger with posting on Sup Forums? do you get offended a lot for your fellow blacks?

Amazing how we know terrorists exist and dont`k know if borders exist, but deny moderate terrorists their rights to live in USA on the off chance it might damage the imaginary lines on the non-flat rock flying trough space.

I'll never understand the push for gay marriage when marriage is a religious practice.

t. faggot

Marriage is a reflection of the holy trinity. From the love between the Father and the Son came the Holy Spirit mirrors the act of conception within marriage. When the love felt between man and wife becomes incarnate in a child. The denial of the right is more so that gay men can never truly be married. It isn't within there capacity to incarnate their "love".

Another paradigm of understanding is if you take sin to be alienation from God, self, and each other. Homosexuality alienates the one gender from another severing the necessary and natural bond that was originally designed.

>marriage: a MAN and WOMAN unified so that when they create life the child has a good foundation for life

Why do faggots need marriage again?
They are people who can't into sex correctly

Pro tip seman cannot impregnate poo

Deism is the real answer.

In practice how is it different from Atheism?

>Pro tip seman cannot impregnate poo
How do indians breed then?

if islam is real then why pigs exist

checkm8te

You don't have to be religious to find issue with homosexuals.

A god that doesn't manifest in reality is indistinguishable from a god that doesn't exist. has it right. Deists are atheists who don't like to call themselves atheists, much like agnostics are atheists, sometimes even theists who don't like to call themselves (a)theists.

They're allowed civil unions. Marriage is a religious ceremony between a man and a woman. Gays have no guaranteed right to inclusion by religions.

This argument doesn't even need to be invoked.

Marriage as a legal institution constitutionally should apply to all Americans regardless of sexual orientation. In legal context, it need not seek any Church's preferred definition. Every church has a different definition of who, what, where, why, and how it's members should be married. Christians overlook this rebuttal to their "muh definition" argument. The legal system has to define it's own legal definition of things including but not limited to marriage. This isn't a religious thing for religious faggots to bitch over. THIS IS MARRIAGE BY LEGAL DEFINITION AND AS A LEGAL INSTITUTION.

However, Churches should reserve the right to define marriage as they choose. They do not have to marry any gay people. This shouldn't be a problem if American's actually practiced freedom. Are you gay and wanting to get married? Great, file the legal paperwork. You're gay and want Church X to marry you? Well good luck with that. A marriage through a church isn't a legal institution, it's more of a gay little sticker you get to wave around to people and you're going to have to find a church that will marry you. They reserve to the right to put on these elaborate performances as they see fit.

If the argument becomes "marriage is meant to provide legal benefits to couples looking to raise children"...well not all marriages have children. Furthermore, the legal system has more efficient ways of determining how many legal dependents you have for tax purposes. The point is moot.

Religious fags get fucked. Muh feels is not an argument.

It is the entry point to honestly investigating Christianity and ultimately coming to know He is.

We persecute them. We treat them like subhumans. They're jailed. They're thrown off buildings and killed.

Oh wait... That's not us.

marriage is a religious thing, its not necessary to maintain a relationship.

What is the purpose of government?

I would argue that the purpose of government is to regulate morality. That the government has the unique role of instilling in future generations acceptable behaviors and practice. For example age of consent laws have slowly evolved the public's perception of the acceptable time for budding sexuality. Furthermore the idea is based on the ultimate fact that the biggest enslaver of mankind is vice. If, say a man was addicted to gambling would he not be freer if the gambling was not available to him?

Based on this principal, would not those who fall more on the homosexual scale of the sexuality meter best be led to his highest moral state (assuming Christian morals) by fostering a culture that does not accept homosexuality in practice. Those who formerly may have been tempted are no longer confronted or remotely introduced to the temptation thus freeing them to be the highest moral characters they possibly could be. The ban on homosexual marriage was not meant as enslaving but liberating to those suffering from homosexual temptation.

I like how he uses "we can't know if God exists" as a premise of an argument made to convince theists to be pro gay marriage. It doesn't have argumentative value outside of his atheist progressive circlejerk.

No, we ban it because it's fucking disgusting and unnatural

Tumblr is too easily impressed

Fucking BOOM.

Amazing.

I don't believe in gay people.

They are just people with a degenerate fetish. Back when they were shamed for that fetish they would marry and have kids so clearly many of them are capable of fucking women.

if u dont believe in bible u look like this

Nothing. Fag marriage is legal now. Fag everything is legal now. They have nothing to complain about anymore so they desperately look for anything to complain about in hopes that their (((issues))) are still relevant.

In short: they're attention whores.

Real atheists are open to the possibility of God existing, albeit having a lack of faith. Atheism is not those edgy cheeto fingered 400 lb fedora tipping nihilist faggots, like what Christians might tell you.

I'm not too sure what agnosticism is, but for some reason I've always had this impression it's those who believe but are not religious (myself).

>6'3"
>Good looking
>partake in High risk behaviors (non-sexual tho, very picky and only fuck 8's 9's and 10's)
>Gay

Anymore info about this senpai

>anyone: (says anything even remotely leftist)
>Tumblr: OMG PREACH GUUUURL
I hate that website so damn much.

Funny how atheists are the first to talk against christianity, but if it comes to islam- they are swirling, turning their back and shredding a single word.

fucking BOOM

Gay people mentally cannot comprehend the entire concept of faith & morality, which coincidentally is why they are gay in the first place.

*not shredding

If God is real then pissing him off is a big deal.
If gays are real, pissing them off just makes them cry and kill themselves.

So pissing off God to please gays is potentially risky. Pissing off gays to please God is a safe bet because there's no drawback.

It use to be but marriage became incentivized by the gov create a stronger family unit which is essential to the maintaining of of any population. Only fair that gays get the same incentives in an equal and free society.

>the purpose of government is to regulate morality
stopped reading there

user: says anything nice about muslims/hillary/blacks/jews
Sup Forums: SHILL

This. Hurt feewings is much worse than execution apparently.

> tfw your entire belief system is based on faith and when/where in the world you are
> tfw if you had been born in Syria, you'd probably be a muslim instead, or in India some centuries ago a hindu, you didn't pick the 'right' one, you just picked the most common one in your area
> tfw you can't actually argue against people who point out that you have no evidence for the existence of god so you use ad hominems

What rights am I missing that a straight man is not also missing?

Human rights are a spook.

>implying you can know the morality or faith of anyone based off just one characteristic

These are humans senpai, not 2D anime characters, people have depth. I suggest you make some real life friends

Oh, did you want brownie points? I don't give a shit about you, your height, or your faggy lifestyle. Neck yourself, jugular style, fudge-packer.

wtf I hate atheism now

Agnosticism is kinda just "All I know is that I don't know".
For example my religious friends refer to my beliefs as Gnostic Agnosticism: I believe that the salvation of man will come through special knowledge(Gnostic part) But I cannot make a claim if that will be utter mastery over all spheres of knowledge or the true real knowledge of what we would call a 'deity'.(Agnostic part)

>tfw the similarities are greater than the differences
>tfw religious scholars of any of these faiths are better than dabblers

Fucking BOOM.

Amazing.

>implying i care what user thinks

Nah i'll just continue being 6 foot, chad-tier master race

Marriage isn't a right. Theoretically the gov't needn't acknowledge any marriage. If they do provide incentives for being in a civil union it should do so irrespective of gender and such a union should not be made simple to break

So much this

we dont know gay people exist

i believe homosexuality is just for attention and peer acceptance

i know god exists

what now OP

fags are violent criminals and pedophiles and their women are insane communist purveyors of social erosion. Useful idiots

Is this the meme of the week?

If you truly "don't care", then why did you sweet-sell your best qualities as if I'm supposed to give a shit? I'm 6'3 too, but you won't see me randomly blurting out my height or how "good looking" I am in the most bizarre and irrelevant manner possible.

why are you so obsessed with anuses?

funny how we know niggers are violent criminals, but we let them exist on the off chance that some of them aren't

Who posts on Sup Forums. Sure thing.

Fucking scandinavians

But religious people know that God exists. It's why they're religious...

you're thinking of niggers and sjw's, not one in the same god tier as gays

There's absolutely no evidence of this.

Studies overwhelmingly show that gay parents are just as good as regular parents, and in quite a few studies actually better because they have the money to adopt and the desire to raise a child.

kek

did you even read the pic u posted

Fucking BOOM.

Amazing.

Ask your mum

>implying everyone here must be as sad and pathetic as you

"Poo in loo"

Fucking BOOM.

Amazing.

"studies"
(((science))) is settled, goyim!

>(((((Studies)))))
Someone post the pic, you know the one.

Fucking out bantz the bantz man.

Yes, yes I did.

Okay well then anyone can say whatever the fuck they want about anything when you can just disregard whatever with your Jewish boogeyman.

>denying (((science)))
you're autism is showing user

They have civil unions.

It's the same shit just a different name.

gay people aren't being denied their rights

i'm straight and can't marry another man

Faith, motherfucker. Faith is a virtue.
We have faith God exists.
If you have faith you don't need to know.
You believe. That's what it's all about.
There's a huge difference between believing in something and knowing something and thinking about something.
We have faith, we believe. They don't have faith, they don't know either, so they think; and they think God might not exist.
But just because they think, they deny us our faith. "I think God might not exist and you do not know it either."
Our faith for them is not enough. That we believe God to be real, is not enough; they want us to prove it to them that he's real.
So long as we can't prove it since they do not share our faith, they presume to speak for us too.
"We...", he says "...don't know if God exists". Speak for yourself, libfilth. We of the faith, do not need to know.
We believe.

Is faith the ultimate feels before reals?

>Males with toxoplasmosis are taller and have more attractive faces
>Toxoplasmosis increases the concentration of dopamine in the brain of infected humans causing higher risk behavior
>Toxoplasmosis might be linked to gay

Theres your answer user

>Faith is a virtue.

Nope. When you buy something, do you buy it because you have faith that it is a quality product, or because you KNOW it is a quality product? Only a fool would do the former and waste his money on products of terrible quality.

>deny gay people their rights
lol at this. Just because you want something doesn't make it a right. This isn't a boom, and it isn't an argument.

If you honestly had faith you wouldn't go around saying things like "motherfucker".

no gays have marriages, we won, besides, under that pretense everyone with a gov issued marriage license would have a "civil union" since according to (you) the gov can't give out marriages, only the church

Faith is more or less, a factor into everything you're doing in your normal life.
Though what you say makes sense from a certain point of view, even you operate through faith in even the most base daily activities.
To put it simply, if you questioned everything, you would never do anything.
But let's not sidetrack the thread with philosophy.

Any "study" pretending to demonstrate homo parents are better for kids is retarded on its premises alone.
it's just a fact
but it's ok
some worship God, other worship anuses and autists in pozzed universities claiming "muh science" after jacking off on irrelevant data to try to fit their childish worldview.

So I'm a sinner. I know that much.
What do you want? Bite me.

I'm an atheist and still hate fags.

what a load of pseudoscience

Say that to a Muslim about Allah and see what happens.

Serious question: if a heterosexual person is infertile, should they be denied marriage as well?

>Apples
>Oranges

what other method should we use except the one that has taken us to the moon?

I don't think you're religious at all, I think you derive a sense of importance from being a part of a group and lording that status over others.

then by that logic is a retarded premise to assume that they're all shit parents, plus household income is a huge determiner for child happiness and success and two male wage earners are better than one

Oh shit, I thought your initial reply was to a different post I made. You're right. My bad, faganon.

literally false.

Fucking BOOM