I'm hooked on the opiate Jew. I can't quit. I'm 24 and have a good career (finance...

I'm hooked on the opiate Jew. I can't quit. I'm 24 and have a good career (finance, $120k/y + bonus) but I can't quit doing oxycodone/heroin (I snort it, I don't shoot). I've checked myself into rehab twice and I go to AA/NA meetings all the time, what the fuck do I do Sup Forums

I almost died last week. I picked up a gram of heroin and did a line, and I felt myself passing out. Luckily, I recently bought myself a Narcan kit. Narcan reverses opiate overdoses. I live alone and I was almost done for. I've been to the ER 3 times. What do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V9P7M-CoO9w
youtube.com/watch?v=9qUou4fzoSI
youtube.com/watch?v=h4M-OJP0_BY
youtube.com/watch?v=aFq8ETghHis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>pic
>flag
>post
No one cares I hope you die in a puddle of your own vomit you degenerate

Well stop buying heroin, for starters

listen to young thug

youtube.com/watch?v=V9P7M-CoO9w

I switched to Kratom and then eventually got off of that. I suggest going this route while you still can.

Move to Canada

I will never, ever take advice from a leaf. Even if you actually added something to the conversation, I would completely disregard it.

I'd rather die.

Stop buying it you FUCKING FAGGOT.

That's LITERALLY the ONLY THING YOU HAVE TO DO.

>mfw you don't listen

don't give up OP, just don't you dare give up, if you give up you're done for

stop doing opiates retard

You're not alone.

>I can't quit.

well i guess you're fucked, RIP desu fampai

Seriously though Kratom did work for me, but it was only after I withdrew from heroin. I've heard that it does help with withdrawals too, but withdrawals were never the hard part for me. It was not picking up again.

Try Lemmon quaaludes instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=9qUou4fzoSI

KRATOM

And lose your dealer, friend

Ask Jesus for help. Get your ass to a treatment center. Above everything else, be honest with your loved ones; they can only help you if you're honest with them.

Good luck and Godspeed, user.

without some social support around you're going to have a hard time quitting

idk try to reconnect with family\friends

stop being a greedy fucking pig and taking so much at a time.

You need God

However, then I got red pilled on the Jews while taking Kratom and phenibut and I had a nervous breakdown, so I eventually quit all of that and am 100 percent clean today for almost 3 months. Never plan on using ever again.

>120k
>finance
>25
LOL what is this the 90s?

Just eat pills, fucking idiot. It's much easier to gauge your high, and honestly, there's nothing wrong with having an addiction.

Physical withdrawal is really, really awful. I have managed up to 3 months clean, but the first 3-4 days are the hardest. During withdrawals, you will not sleep. It feels like the worst flu that you can imagine. The only way you can sleep is if you pop a bunch of Xanax (I'm not trying to start regularly using benzos over opiates, why trade one addiction for another)

I'm not some weak-willed faggot. This started when I ran out of weed in high school and I took 30mg of prescription hydrocodone that I had left over from a surgery. I have a very strong work ethic.

When you're day two into opiate withdrawal and have plenty of disposable income, it's difficult to quit knowing that relief is only $10 and 15 minutes away (my dealer delivers to my house)

TAKE PSYCADELICS

start bangn screw
youtube.com/watch?v=h4M-OJP0_BY

I'll try it, what kind do you recommend? I know that there are a million different types

I used Mang Da. It didn't really matter too much to me though which strains I was taking. Bali was o.k too, those were the only two I tried.

You can pass it off as just another FUCKING LEAF shitpost but deep down you know that you are a fucking failure. Everyone in your life seems to look down on you and no matter how hard you try you can never seem to meet their expectations of you, and you hate yourself for it. Day in, day out, it's the same fucking shit, over and over. Heroin is your only escape from your monotony and your crippling self hatred. Man, once that black tar hits your bloodstream you feel GOOD don't you? For an hour or two, you can forget all about your problems. Forget about how your mother doesn't love you, forget about that girl who turned you down, forget about how much of a pathetic little shit you are. But it's all temporary. When it wears off, it hits you harder than ever, doesn't it. You can't keep running away forever. You know what you need to do.

TRY AND SOURCE IBOGAINE

YOU WILL TRIP NUTS FOR A DAY AND FEEL WIERD FOR SEVERAL BUT YOU WILL HAVE NO WITHDRAWALS

IF YOU CAN'T FIND THAT TAKE LSD

dude he's jonesing out not sucking dick for another pop

cut him some slack

1. Do oxycodone exclusively (heroin is impossible to meter, it could be of any purity or contain admixtures of stronger opiates)

2. Figure out an amount you're comfortable doing every day. Make it as small as possible (70 mg, 30 mg, 22.5 mg, 120 mg, whatever)

3. Stick with that dose, reducing your tolerance

4. When you're ready, bring the daily amount down to a lower level.

5. Continue with this pattern until you're doing amounts every day that are so small you'd never have believed it possible.

6. Either keep doing these small amounts for life or come off it. Your choice. Don't ever think in terms of coming off forever, it will panic you. Avoid panic. Avoid withdrawal. Save yourself by this tapering off method.

Kratom is a weak opioid. there is no way that would keep him out of withdrawal.

Gtfo

Taking lsd during heroin withdrawal is a sure fire way to jump out the window or blow your brains out.

I have an MBA and I went to the University of Chicago for it. I work @ Goldman Sachs on Wall St. (I was present at one of Hillary Clinton's $225k speeches)

Realize you have a choice. You can quit and live or you can continue what you are doing and die. That's it. It's that simple.

Do you chose life?
Or death?

If you chose to live never, ever, buy any oxycodone or heroin. Do not touch it. Do not think about it. Do not be friends with people who partake in it. It no longer exists in your reality. It is now on the same level to you as weapons-grade plutonium. It is not just lethal, it is no longer possible to interact with. Period.

If you chose death, acknowledge that each time you use, you are likely to die. Eventually your luck will run out and you will die. Your children, if you have any, will know their father died of heroin. You will burn through money to kill yourself. You will willingly and knowingly enslave yourself to that which -will- kill you.

Stop being a pussy and make a fucking choice.
>Life
>Death
Pick one.

Can i have some bitcoins before you end up ODing m8

Wean yourself off. Or keep doing them. Most people have their bad habits. What's so much worse about opiates?

So, does he win if he's a failure?

IBOGAINE literally cures opiate addictions in two days

I used it after withdrawal myself. I've heard that it does stop withdrawal for some people though. When I first started taking the shit 2 tablespoons would have me nodding and that was after a couple months clean off of heroin. It affects people differently though.

look up the ibogain facebook groups

also OP try to get some gabapentin

it will help you get some sleep no joke

extremely high risk of overdose, and therefore death

Nothing like an impossibly strong flu where you're in danger of dying from dehydration due to the constant stream of liquid coming out your mouth and anus. Except for one that comes with a built-in feeling of dread and panic.

Learn to control your intake.

That's why I referenced lsd and left the ibogaine out of my response. It doesn't "cure it" though. Most ibogaine users report that after a couple of months the effects of the experience wear off and they are right back to where they started mentally ie. dealing with cravings.

buy a fucking fast car pic related and take it up into the twistys oh and blast young thug

youtube.com/watch?v=aFq8ETghHis

Use some opiate antagonists. Use an online pharmacy if you have to. I heard coffee acts as a natural one.

this fampai.
if you're truly at the end of your rope try ibogaine
i have done many psychedelics including DMT but ibogaine seems like a completely different level. 'waking dream' is a common phrase surrounding it. i would approach it with great respect if you choose to use it.

i spent 15 years addicted to heroin , a few things....people with good support systems never crash hard enough to come to they senses,they just string everyone along endlessly

Take vicodin a few times and get back to me.

I'm not a faggot alcoholic. People say that 'X is Y% as addictive as heroin' because heroin (and opiates in general) = the *gold standard* of addiction.

naw OD is mostly reserved for heroin addicts that never check themselves

go thru withdrawal and from there on it's all up to you

Get ready for a world of constant disappointment and self loathing because you're here forever.

Idiot, you shouldn't have started.

Idk how to help you but I wish you luck my friend. God bless you. I will pray for you.

i've been considering a vivitrol shot

Weigh the pro's and cons.

protip: con - you could accidently DIE

As for AA/NA, bunch of whiney faggots. Make a decision not to fuck your health at such a young age and "flip the switch". No "well maybe I shouldn't do this", man the fuck up and make a decision. The decision is yours and yours alone.

Drugs are fun, but...
Think long term. If you decide it's worth it after realistically weighing it, then by all means achieve your goals. Fuck the drug friends, fuck the anti-drug faggots, make your own INFORMED decision.

No one can help you really, only you know what your values are and how to weigh them. Choose wisely, and either way, make the most of it.

its all about being selfish and doing what you want to do ....everything else is just to distract from that

>pray

this is an addiction not a disease, you can't pray it away

Rehab needs a one fits all profile so they refuse to accept someone might have the will to quit

Get help. Tell you're family or a good friend. Excerise and meditate. Pick up a hobby. Or keep doing it and die. It's your choice. Seriously try meditating, you improve your will power over time. This is coming from a person who used to eat oxys like they were candy.

time for a heroic dose of mushrooms brah

The thing is that I have nobody in my life that cares about me and vice versa. I moved to NYC last year and I have no social life outside of occasionally getting together with coworkers. All of my friends from high school/college are living elsewhere. I'm single. Both of my parents are dead. I wouldn't feel too bad about dying

just do the hard withdrawl and get addicted to weed. get some good medical weed. after 5 years just quit weed

NO DRUGS
NO ALCOHOL
NO CIGARETTES

Until you stop being a weak willed faggot no amount of help will solve your problems.

Can I Haz your stuff? I mean your going to die but on the bright side I hear a heroin overdose is actually the best way to die. You just fall asleep.

When you cut the poppy, it cries.

my dream is to work for Goldman

I'd kill for your job user.

It's actually a disease. Sorry but it has been for years now. Suboxone is the guys best bet but short term.

Not if you don't know the difference between your/you're, friend

Your addiction is giving you an inability to see the path to freedom:

This. It's all about will power in the end. You can go to rehab as much as you like, but if you don't have the will power to stop doing drugs, it doesn't do much.

Get on suboxone and do maintenance. It's still floods your receptors but u don't get high really
>see a weekly counsellor or perhaps search out faith
>seriously
Other alternative is ibogaine which is a very reflective experience on your life and usually helps people change their ideas/affinity towards these types of drugs

No, it's an acquired syndrome like AIDS or alcoholism, consisting of a suite of symptoms brought on by a vector.

Did a literal crack head just correct my grammar Hmmm something isn't adding up here feel free to add the commas and periods to this long run on sentence friend

This is called the sinners prayer. If you truly pray this and call on Jesus, He will save you just as he saved me when I was at my bottom.

Father in heaven , I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

Can meth reverse a heroin OD?

I basically did kill myself to get where I am. 3.9 GPA in college, great GMAT score, etc. I couldn't cope with the stress and packed schedule since I didn't have time to enjoy myself or make friends (70+ hr work week). Because of that, my use escalated

If you want to change your emotional body fast without succumbing to any addition start taking cold showers every day on ice cold from start to end and the first few times pretend you're swimming in a cold lake so you don't die

Everything else is garbage

I just ordered 50 tabs of acid off of Alphabay, I'm gonna go for it next Sunday

If you can afford your habit then what's the problem?

Stop being an idiot, young man, and learn to deal with your habit. You will feel prouder of yourself if you can continue this life path without destruction.

I've seen this post before, except OP was bragging about being on methodone and how good it was.

Your life is a wreck mate, stop looking to Sup Forums for attention/advice.

My mom and her long term boyfriend just broke up because his son is a fucking junkie. She had to switch all the locks in the house and rebolt the windows because the little faggot has sticky fingers.

Been to rehab three times, been to pyschotherapy a couple times, been discharged from the military.

The other day my mom came to me and said "user, what would you do?"

I told her i'd drop his ass off in Bakersfield with nothing but his ID and tell him to try and not die and to go North, not south because no one wants to see your loser face again.

I kicked my habit by changing careers.

I use to work in the financial sector and ended up addicted to speed and oxy. ever since I began managing a well established Wendy's restaurant I've been clean and pull a decent 200k. the relax atmosphere of cooking fries gave me a growth spurt, so I'm now 6'6 with an 18 inch cock.

Suboxone. Do NOT do it long term as you will just trade one for another. I used it but I have a severely messed up back from the service. Guess where I am 9 years later? It's great for chronic pain but they make too much money on it as a rehab drug so actual pain management is near impossible to get it for. Do see a counselor, you have to as part of the program and don't just buy it off the street. You need to figure out your issue and it's not just addiction like you think it is. Good luck dude.

it's not a disease m8, if i get cancer i can't just wake up and say im done having cancer

an addiction on the other hand.......

I've been off heroin for about 3 years now, thanks to methadone maintainence. It helped with withdrawal AND post acute withdrawal cravings. I was on it for like a year and a half then weaned off super gradually. Now I'm completely sober, life fully intact. Its pretty great tbqh.

It worked for me. It might work for you.

I only steal from myself, that's the difference

ty lad

Yeah, that's not even close to the same and yes it is a disease. Are you trying to say mental illness isn't a disease either? Because it is. Stop letting your own confirmation bias make you look stupid because that's happening too.

How is LSD going to allow for an oxycodone–based, self-administered taper program?

bro make sure to get some gabapentin if you are going to go thru withdrawal

fucking trust me

STAHP IT

that is badass artwork.

If you kill your enemy, they win. Eliminating the opiates in your life is doing just that.

Your a fucking pathetic, weak willed loser. You might have a nice bank account, and gone through the proper motions in life to remain steady and sociable, but you know what you truly are. A loser. Whose ceiling grows closer day by day because you have no willpower.

You can't say otherwise because you're a junkie and junkies have no willpower.

psycadelics in general help break addictions

Hey man ive been hooked for 5 years after a back injury. Had a 800mg a day habit of oxycontin OC. its been hard. Any questions hit me up.

addiction fits the disease model, meaning that it is, by definition, a disease. unless you have some sort of medical that i'm not aware of, chill out mayne