Dude... why is weed illegal lmao

>dude... why is weed illegal lmao
>it can cure cancer and shit mayn

Do degenerate weedfags actually believe this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3OqSRfzqwWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First off Aussie Shit Poster I'll take your shit bait thread. CBD actually has been shown to be very helpful for a lot of medical situations.

I don't believe it will cure cancer I believe I'm a fucking adult and if I want to smoke fucking poison ivy I should be aloud.

The End

>Do degenerate weedfags actually believe this shit?
yes

have a guy at uni I know that said this shit to me verbatim a few weeks ago. he actually is that retarded.

You posted this exact same thread yesterday. Why are you so butthurt about weed? Sure, a lot of stoners are irritating idiots, but no one is forcing you to associate with them.

>imma ban an entire class of natural plants cuz some booze brewers gave me money/told me chaos would come if people got high(instead of drunk)

read it and weep you square fag

>I should be aloud
.. woah

I know you're gay, but what am I?

/thread

it's true that a lot of people should not be allowed any drugs let alone alcohol, the majority of Australia in fact. that's because they are fucking morons who do degenerate things like watch reality tv and giving them access to mind altering substances is just asking for another generation of autistic sense slaves. as with all drugs the rule of thumb has always been ritualisation, it worked for thousands of years and once it became recreational it lead to an incessant stream of dysfunctionalists. sadly the most meaningful drug experience you are going to get in this country is taking a handful of pingers at a club up the coast.

Why the fuck is there a muslim on ABC24 representing the people of Australia.

gameover.

No. Who even cares?

People who think like this are dumb

Weed has therapeutic effects and has been shown to help with cancer treatment. However they aren't talking about smoking your usual street shit. Smoking anything is fucking bad for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=3OqSRfzqwWA

Weed stops cancer cells from growing - scientific proven fact. And recent studies even showed it is actually killing cancer cells (although there need to be more studies like this to confirm it).

OP you suck

Rubber and glue?

Weed doesn't stop shit. It's the THC in the weed does anything.

THC isn't the only active substance, only one of them. So I'm more right than you.

das rite, ice and petrol are much better for ya aren't they

>actively shilling for timber and alcohol lobbies
Bad on ya straya

>Mate, why do you even still smoke cigs?
>Weed actually gets you high, and doesent give you cancer man.

FUCK OFF

This is advanced shitposting.

Have a bump on me m8

That theory labeled fact made me comfortable enough to smoke my weed INSIDE tobacco rillos. I'm obviously not dead and I'm here to tell you it is a ploy by the tobacco lobbyists.

Maybe you should get stoned so you can enhance your creativity and not post the exact thread every day super faggot OP.

holy shit it's ricky

I hate shitty weed culture its basically being a special snowflake
>DUDE CHECK IT I SMonk DA DANK CUSH NOA IM A PHILOSEPHR IMMA TELL EERY ONE ON INSTAGRUM LEGALIZE IT XD

>weed should remain illegal
Fuck me people still believe this

There are some studies that shows there are compounds in weed that can kill cancer cells.

Dude weed stoners are too retarded to understand the difference between tumor cells in a petri dish and humans with cancer, and so WEED CURES CANCER. DUDE.

D A N C C
A
N
C
C

Weed might actually be able to help with some shit, but many weedfags unironically think it's some miracle cure and will help anything.
I had one friend tell me that smoking weed would help his lung infection (probably caused by the massive amount of cigs the cuck smokes)

Worst part is they think it makes it makes them smarter and """woke""" as the retards say, when really they are being bluepilled as fuck.

t. former weedfag degenerate

fucking stoners

There's also a large and growing number of case studies displaying tumor reduction with CBD oil treatment.

This misses the point though - weed shouldn't be illegal because the government has no business deciding what adults are allowed to put into their own bodies. Whether it treats cancer or not is irrelevant.

I don't smoke it or have any interest in it but I think people should be able too. I don't see an issue with legalizing it.

You again. FUCK OFF PHARMA SHILL.