Kanye West Redpills

Thoughts on this guy?

He has been deliberately dropping subtle redpills at such a high position of power towards a largely leftist audience.

youtube.com/watch?v=7uyHmHTj1k8

youtube.com/watch?v=lAin15lq1nQ

What does Sup Forums think of him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aNmTlgeIRjQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sage

fuck you, cunt

no fuck you AND your shit thread.
sage

My thread isn't shit, go brush your nasty ass teeth you filthy fucking brit.

Pic related, I got both of those rifles in the advertisement. You cant get that in your country.

>My thread isn't shit

I like his thread

wtf i love kanye now

he seems alright some times but i'm still pretty sure he's mentally unstable

like i said. what a shit thread
>sage

bump

He wants to run for prez in 2020.
Trump opened the door on Celebrities going for office.

Imagine President TayTay for a momment.

youtu.be/aNmTlgeIRjQ

Kanye just gets it, whatever "it" is. The ebb and flow of duality on our world. He has a skill in music,
But that's not his genius. He has a prophet like persona similar to Trump

He realizes western culture will swing more to the right, so he is adapting. Smart guy in that regard. Maybe he's not thinking that far ahead and is just bandwagoning

>Fuck MTV

>OY VEY ITS ANOTHER SHOAH!!!

Love anyone that speaks their mind.

Based.

damn this nigga crazy

>Kanye West Redpills

Yeah fuck off nigger your not going to be president

someone make it into a trump advert

>Redpills

>YO DA MEDIA LIED 2 U N SHIET ABOUT HILARY!!
Obvious
>AY YO I LIEK DONALD TRUMP NOW, AFTER HE WON! YO I DIDN'T VOTE THO
Wow, Kanye is so brave! look how "woke" he is, taking such a risky stance!

He's a faggot cockslut slurping that schlomo cock to pay off his massive dept. He is just being controversial because his fame is fading.
This meme needs to end, stop giving this nigger attention, that's exactly what he wants.

You should be smarter than this whyatt mann.

He's a subhuman m8, no matter how much he 'redpills' his retarded audience. If at the very least his music was good, but its literal shit, meant for the dumbed down masses and hipstertrendies.

No one wants you here Kanye gtfo

Kanye is definitely redpilled, but at the end of the day his need to be selfish still outweighs his need to speak the truth. He only likes dropping hints when they suit him directly and make him look good, or when something isn't going his way - that's when he throws his fits.

His body of work and interviews are definitely worth consuming (they do get stupid sometimes but are still highly entertaining), you just have to to know when he's being real and when he's just being Kanye.

>Obvious

not to normies it isnt. Most Hillary voters don't even know about the email scandals.