Give me one legit reason why Anarcho Capitalism wouldn't work on a 1st world country

Give me one legit reason why Anarcho Capitalism wouldn't work on a 1st world country.

Roads

What, all those ebin memes but now none of you can give me one real reason?

jews

human nature

>Ancap
>applied to a nation as we understand it

Sounds like a contradiction in terms

Irrelevant

Care to go indepth?

This. Commies never seem to take this into account.

>Monopoly/Oligopoly
>Workers' rights
>Poor/inefficient delegation of responsibility

You can monopolize on anything you want.

Workers rights are whatever rights i instill.

Responsibility falls on the job I give the worker

Because people like me (lots of family money and can afford to hire criminals/a private militia) would be able to do whatever they wanted (or what I paid them to do). The memes about firing a scud missile at the neighboring warlord's compound because one of his sex slaves wondered onto my property and attacked one of my sex slaves are pretty outlandish, but a total lack of government would allow me to do as I pleased (or more terrifyingly, a dude with more money to do as he pleases with my shit).

But that's literally taking it to the upmost extreme, and it's unlikely to happen.

There will always be an extreme to take things to, and if there is no government to push back (I'll give you that I'm libertarian, but an-cap is too much for me) they will be able to take it to the extreme. I'd hire a couple teams of ex-Navy SEALs (given that the Navy would have been disbanded) and as long as nobody can outbid me or has more SEALs I become a warlord.

Wow when I made this thread, I was just subtly asking for people to post AnCap memes but I actually learned something for once, thank you.

eventually 99% of the buttholes with get too lose and chaffy and they would lose their market value too quickly.
They have higher value if their fucked sparingly and you can bet on asshole futures. screw over a guy that's just as smart as you but not as connected by betting against a asshole that nobody else knows is about to get taken by 13" BBC.

AnCap makes power too flexible for those in charge to let it happen.

All it takes is one asshole to dick up your whole country because they want to be a king (ironically, the opposite of anarchy, but the ultimate result of the power vacuum anarchy creates), and there is no shortage of assholes. Just like communism, an-caps make assumptions that contradict human nature (humans are ultimately fair, logical, and altruistic for an-caps, humans are not self-serving for communism).

Industrial productivity, aka "permanent unemployment due to automation"

If you instituted ancap in an established country you would pretty quickly discover that people who don't get free stuff will take it instead

Will turn into neo feudalism

Anarchist is still Amazing tho, maximum freedom , just dont bring your biases into it.

OMG We've never had this thread a million times where it gets explained that because people are stupid and impulsive and unable to accept full responsibility for themselves and their actions while respecting the bounds of others is the reason this fucking retarded shit can never work, but hey, why not talk about it again?

Wow this bullying is a violation of my NAP

Pretty much monopoly which leads to a form of monarchy or possibly a system like feudal Japan.

It all depends who ends up owning the resources.

fpbp