Is the free market a meme?

Is the free market a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QrBE0f857QM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It isn't, but ancapism is.

it's a tough situation, a free market is great as long as everybody plays by the rules. Problem is nobody plays by the rules willingly so it needs to be regulated, but the regulations end up getting in the way of the free market

Mummy's milk is the only currency i need.

The only way Capitalism can work is if inheritance becomes illegal. No more six generation trust funds............

Well, what is a meme?

"free" as in freedom to rip people off

take 2 redpills and call me in the morning
youtube.com/watch?v=QrBE0f857QM

basically
it's like how multiculturalism can't work without an already dominate culture or else you get an aggressive outside culture (islam) that wants to control everyone else

That's stupid. It would be no different than giving someone something for something. In this case money for relationship, love, insurance for kindred's sake etc. The reason people call inheritance unfair is because they're not getting the money themselves.

(((Friedman)))

there is such thing as a noble beast

deer shouldn't curse the wolves for eating them
they should curse their legs for not being faster

I stand to inherit more than a million dollars worth.......would trade it all for a fairer world. People should be allowed to make as much money as they can in their lifetimes. At death returned to the general population. Tax rate would be 2%. Everyone would have healthcare, everyone could get a great education. There would still be great incentive to do your best, and there would be sooooooooo much more money in the economy to fuel it all. Would people even want to hold millions of dollars anymore? Probably not, they'd want to spend it.
Inheritance is the greatest obstacle to true capitalism............

thats fine, just let me know when you find out how to redistribute genetics. It's unfair that tall muscular athletic people are able to make millions of dollars playing sports or modeling while regular people who aren't able to do those things have to work a 9-5

The part you're not getting is those tall athletes will have to either spend their money into the economy, or donate it to the government upon death. In which case it would be spread out among the "normal" people, raising the current standard of living by at least a factor of 10......please tell me the concept isn't that hard for you to understand?

free market within countries. no free trade between countries.

I have clean water, paved roads, a functional electrical grid, and no wild animals attacking me, my standard of living as far as the government is concerned can't get better

are you just going to hand out money? lets say someone has a personal fortune of 350,000,000
upon death everybody in the USA would receive $1. Wow, life changing stuff

if you take away monetary assets there will still be a hierarchy. Attractive fit people will have children with other attractive fit people, and we will still end up with family bloodlines that are superior and have advantages over everyone else.

No it's an extremely useful thought experiment

Any extreme is a meme. If the market were truly free we could buy slaves and territory.

>Attractive fit people will have children with other attractive fit people, and we will still end up with family bloodlines that are superior and have advantages over everyone else
It's too bad you aren't smart too /:

Free market is one bad joke that no one's laughing at anymore.
We should be brave and be rid of it, face the consequences and then move on. Once we start picking up again, the world will be a much better place without it.

What's your tax rate friendo? You do realize that America fought for independence because the British were charging them a 3% tax......right?
And yes if the guy with the $350,000,000 dollar fortune forfeited it (or just used it to fuel the economy) along with everyone else.......the liquid assets in the general populations pockets would be sooooooooo much higher than it is now.
It would still be a capitalist system, In fact it would be much more Capitalist than the oligarchies we have now.

NatSoc is the way, against Marxist hyper-egalitarianism and globalist capitlaism tendencies.