I seriously don't get it. Why are the Irish hated so much? Why are they considered "not white"...

I seriously don't get it. Why are the Irish hated so much? Why are they considered "not white"? Is this all just banter or are you guys serious? Aren't they just another ethnicity of white similar to the Spanish?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JqYtG9BNhfM
youtube.com/watch?v=7Znw7Da1n6c
authorama.com/crimes-of-england-5.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please explain

áit mo bhreithe a rinne Éireannach díom.

Potato niggers are just eternally miserable little peasants

Even before the English got there, they weren't up to much.

>spanish
>white
you know the drill

Stop with this crap about certain groups of people in Europe being "not white". Just because there are different ethnicities doesn't mean they're not white enough.

Irish people are very odd. They act like any civilized white person when they are sober but they go off doing stupid nigger-tier shit when they are drunk.

These have officially been checked.

>when they are sober

top kek

I want an Irish man to plow my fields.

youtube.com/watch?v=JqYtG9BNhfM

Should the Irish language die?

well the 'eternally miserable' thing presumes we're all going to hell though, and although I don't think much can be done for you at this point, I have all the proper assurances that I'll be making it to heaven.

so I'm not sure where you're getting that from.

To me the Irish are depressed alcoholics who find partial meaning in their lives with violence. They have been corrupted into being slightly above Switzerland, which invented the cuckoo clock. It is a shame that these angry warmongers have not been allowed to consolide their forces to take over Franc-- Cuckland. It's a shame they are Catholics.

Irish to me and honorary Anglo-saxs like Japs who still believe.

>be English
>treat Irish like shit
>the Irish are the longtime neighbours of the English, fellow Christians and fellow Europeans so there must be some way to justify this
>heh heh, the Irish aren't even white, lads! They're just niggers! Black Irish, who interbred with niggers! So let's abuse them as we like!

Eternal Anglo strikes again

Green >>>>>> Shit >>>>>>>> Niggers >>>>>>>>> The Chinese >>>>>>>>>>>>> Orange

'Eternally miserable' meaning the entire people are just hopeless white niggers. Nothing to do with religion.
Like says.

the (((English))) are the least white people, they constantly try to pick who's is and isn't. irish are particularly targeted because they remained catholic when the english kings were going mad

they are the lowest of all white races nigger tier white people

So the Irish are picked on because they didn't conform to the Anglo-Saxon and Germanic people way back when? How petty.

Both supported the Catholic church which is an abomination. When we brought enlightenment, they stuck to their drinking, whoring and theivery. The Irish are the most backward, degenerate people in the Anglosphere and they have the gall to get offended about such great historical figures as Oliver Cromwell. He should have allowed the English army to perpetrate a real massacre, then at least they'd have something real to complain about. Fucking potato niggers.

everybody loves irish people
youtube.com/watch?v=7Znw7Da1n6c

>similar to the Spanish
It's the Popery. How can you respect anyone who worships a despot in Rome? I think the northern Irish are OK though, Cromwell was right about some things.

Once i beat and stomped an irish guy. I still chuckle about it now and again.

They are white subhumans similar to Slavs, but without the excuse of having their best and brightest purged over 80 years of communist rule.

They are lazy, impulsive, superstitious, high-time preference drunks who are only good at having 5 more kids than they can afford to feed and beating their families. They also are outside the Hajnal line and have marriage practices akin to Muslims.

Just about one tier above niggers and a disgrace to the color of their skin.

>be Anglo
>push the potato and (((((((((((((protestantism))))))))))))) on ethnic celts while stealing their land and destroying their agriculture
>let them starve by the millions while their one staple crop dies
>all the decent celts who have half a brain cell flee to the new world and get their genes mixed into nothingness
>wonder why the native remnants act so niggerdly 2 centuries later

The eternal Anglo strikes again.

Girlfriend is Irish. Roots trace back to Texas and Tennesee prior to the Emerald Isle. I think she has become an American somewhere.

You're right. The Pope can shove it where the sun don't shine. The nerve of kissing some Muslim's feet.

What parts was Cromwell right about?

All the parts.

>WE WUZZZZZ

The only reason they had potatoes in the first place was because of the English you dumb Mic. Medieval reports on the Irish reiterate that they choose not to farm for shit despite living in lush, fertile lands and instead prefer to forage and outbreed their sustainability.

Before the potato they had oats and dairy out the ass. Then the Brits said "hey all this diverse agriculture-bearing land? That's ours now ;)" and they were left with the shit that could only grow the russett Jew.

Yeah, and those same Normans and English were responsible for ever castle you fucking have because you niggers just sat around doing fuck all in mudhuts.

Face it, Irish stock couldn't build shit for society, you aren't even proper celts. You are probably the Pics or whatever was around before Romans improved the British gene pool and missed Ireland.

That's a hard pill to swallow. I'm mostly Irish myself and want to be proud of my heritage but there is so much that I'm ignorant about that I don't know where to start. It's hard to believe that the Irish are thought of so lowly.

Essentially

"The Almighty, indeed, sent the potato blight, but the English created the Famine."

The English had food but were just not giving it to the starving people, saying that they need to work for the food and they simply can't be given it.

Yet they've put the Irish into that situation by not allowing them to participate in the society.

"In the 17th and 18th centuries, Irish Catholics had been prohibited by the Penal Laws from purchasing or leasing land, from voting, from holding political office, from living in or within 5 miles (8 km) of a corporate town, from obtaining education, from entering a profession, and from doing many other things necessary for a person to succeed and prosper in society. "

The depth of (((English))) fuckery is amazing

Being a white nigger is better than being an actual nigger, don't feel too bad.

Thanks for correcting the record.

Find pride in yourself m8. It doesn't matter what they think if you prove them wrong, you know what i mean?

Go to Belfast and see how proud you feel when you get back home.

>TLDR: GIBS

This is some nigger-tier butthurt.

>waaah muh systematic oppression of Irish
>waaaah gibs us food we are hungryyyy
>this is all the Englis's fault for being better than us and not making it fair.

Dude only the English think that, don't fucking believe your worst enemy. Plenty of people love the Irish and Spanish.

English have no culture, they're the embarrassment, murdering psychotics most of them

You're full of shit. Ireland was developing into a neat little microcosm of proto-natsoc with the help of catholicism and ethnic pride/purity (the romans helped but Anglos are LITERALLY iberian-saxon-celtic rape babies, you didn't do shit for anyone limey) and you had to come along and fuck it all up with your middlemen and potatoes.

Britain was to Ireland then as Syrian refugees are to Britain now.

>English have no culture
>Literally the parents of modern western society

What brand of crack are you smoking? The English and their colonies were the only relevant nations from like 1600-1900

You're right. I still don't know exactly why the Irish were discrimated against in the first place. Could you please help me understand?

>proto-natsoc with the help of Catholicism

They were pagans living in mudhuts even when they were helping fill the Pope's coffers.

You were the drunk, abusive parent whose beaten and berated child said "fuck this and fuck you" and created the free world.

Fuck you and your spagbol, limey.

>Britain was to Ireland then as Syrian refugees are to Britain now.

topkek. More like SA whites are to the now collapsed black controlled SA. Proper whites came in and helped you build society but you cant teach the underclass to stop being shit so you set yourself to be almost wiped out over ONE crop because anything other than potatoes was too much fucking work for you lazy ass """farmers""""

Oh, I'm very proud of myself. I might have a physical disability I'm mentally strong. Just trying to figure out about my ancestors.

At least they were natsoc mudhut dwellers.

Meanwhile you were setting up the ideology which would eventually lead to your hilarious and mind boggling current cuckery (((((((((((((((((((((((protestantism)))))))))))))))))))

>wahhh we're not psychotic murderers

A Celt will soon be as rare on the banks of the Shannon as the red man on the banks of Manhattan.
- The Times, editorial, 1848 (during the famine)

Ireland is like a half-starved rat that crosses the path of an elephant. What must the elephant do? Squelch it - by heavens - squelch it.
- Thomas Carlyle, British essayist, 1840s

The judgement of God sent the calamity to teach the Irish a lesson, that calamity must not be too much mitigated. …The real evil with which we have to contend is not the physical evil of the Famine, but the moral evil of the selfish, perverse and turbulent character of the people.
-Charles Trevelyan, head of administration for famine relief, 1840s (it was our own fault that the British Government allowed one million people to starve)

authorama.com/crimes-of-england-5.html

Basically the holy roman empire wanted to re-conquer the British Isles and the Irish were frequently used to try and achieve this. When the English expanded and consolidated the islands it created neverending butthurt which is still felt around the world today.

No, we lost control when we didn't purge all the papists.

The people trying to immigrate to this country and become Americans will suck dick to get in and the people that were born and raised here are desperate to cling to anything outside of it. Shit is fucking fascinating.

Be proud of who you are so your kids will be proud of who they are. That's how greatness is made.

So they magically became lazy when the bongs showed up? Celts subsisted on oats and beef and a shitload of dairy and seaweed and root vegetables before the potato arrived and Brits kicked them off the decent land and kicked them out of their cities and political offices. But nah they were just being lazy ;)

>filthy dumb Anglo scum will defend this British 10/10 goddess

Same reason as the Vikings.
They got on England's shit list for being equal/better to them so they wrote a "YOU WUZ" history.
The British acted like niggers to the Irish so they called the Irish "niggers of Europe" to make it seem fair.
The Vikings invaded land and looted town, so did the British but the Vikings did it TO THEM, so they got called the "savages".

Because Britain had a lot of say in how history was written, their "NO U" rhetoric stuck, unfortunately.

Regurgitating cliches, really? That's how?

>We murdered some naked natives from like 1600-1900, that's culture isn't it
The English in a nutshell

When other cultures say 'white people' have no cultures they mostly mean the English

Go away Pat.
Fuck the Irish and fuck potatoes.

>calling the Church of ENGLAND cuckery when Catholicism lumped you together in the same "family" as and shitskin and spic that was superstitious enough to fall for the magic acts.

>Catholicism which was the least-white branch of Christianity since 1600 with the exception of races retarded as the brown people i.e. the Irish and some Northern Scots and uppity French.

Thank you. So the Irish were the pawns of the Romans and because of that the English became eternal enemies of the Irish. Did I get that correct?

>"hey guys, I know this stuff in the bible has been the cornerstone of building western society for the past 5 centuries, but like, come on, its the current year guys, just read my theses and you'll see why we need to tone it down a bit." -Martin "can't stop shartin'" Luther

Says the user who observes Sabbath on a Sunday. You're worshipping Satan and you don't even know it.

Goldmember please if you guys didn't have windmills would you even be a country?

I want to and am proud to be an American. It's just fascinating to learn about my heritage.

Have a (you) on me.

>hey guys i'm relly smrt 1500 yrs of tradition and compound knowledge is wrunnng, i know all the answers ----- we need to let dumb farmers form their own churches. Martin - the fucking moron - Luther

>...says user, flabbergasted, as millions of unskilled, uneducated brown people flood his cities and rape his women.

Don't want your (you)'s filthy anglo

Whites include:
Anglos,
Germanics,
and Nordics.

Is this really so hard to comprehend?

That's got absolutely nothing to do with why Catholicism is satanic, the Irish are niggers, and why the Protestant movement was correct.

But potatoes are yummy.

They are constantly drunk
Every other word is fuck, shit, etc. Half their vocabulary are insults

And Anglos havd absolutely nothing to do with the prosperity of the modern western world.

>potatoes are yummy

>Protestant movement was correct
wew lad

>Aren't they [an] ethnicity
The ones that can speak the language are. The rest are assimilated Anglos in denial

I'm just going to let your retarded statement hang here for a few minutes.

I highly doubt that.

Are you asserting that transubstantiation actually occurs, and that you support the perpetuation of Marian dogma?

This just sounds like the slander that the MSM put out on Trump this past election cycle.

Lmao

Fuck potato niggers and for that matter fuck anglos too. You're only white if your ancestry is teutonic/scandi and you have blonde hair blue eyes...

which basically means the same thing anyways.

The only reason you're protestant is because a tyrant wanted a divorce

You are all white and live on the same shitty island. Get along.

Pretty much. They're used to create civil unrest, provide a criminal underclass and a ready supply of agent provocateurs when needed by the globalists. Pretty similar to how African-Americans are used in the US.

>Buying into the niggers of Europe meme.

They're taking the piss out of you. Come for a visit some time, one of the greatest lands you will ever see. Nothing is as /comfy/ as the Irish countryside.

At least Celts aren't roman rape babies who worship a cuck who couldn't please his woman

I love the Irish, prefer them over the Brits

No, the reason the Church of England exists is because a tyrant wanted a divorce. I was brought up a Methodist but I have my own beliefs about God, just like any free thinking man should.

Queen Mary tried to make England catholic and she failed. If it was just because of Henry's divorce she would have succeeded. Both Tyndall and Wycliffe preceded the formation of the Church of England.

This. Generous people with a lot of heart and a great music tradition.

anglo attempt to dehumanize their enemies. Same shit Germans did with slavs. It works

It sounds like the Irish are on the lower end of the IQ spectrum since they were used like our blacks.

Irish are niggers turned inside out.

Should I visit north Irland or south? Which cities should I avoid? What are some places you recommend I go to?

I'm starting to see that now after this thread. Thanks for clearing that up for me.