Redpill me on Taylor

Is Taylor based or not, Sup Forums?

she's a country singer who never came out in support of hillary, but was known to be politically active, which means she almost certainly voted for trump (due to this being such a polarizing election)

she's /ourgal/ for sure

She's a jew. Trolling goyim with her looks, selling music.

I bet she has a TRUMP dildo

Taylor "we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children" Swift

She tweeted a video of Drake working out today. Pls don't betray us Taytay. You were the chosen one :^(.

Nice, she could be our next warrior queen

Better than a Hillary dildo.

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

Taylor "spreading my legs to further the spread of the white master race seed" Swift

COAL
BURNER

She's not a coal burner. She's a lesbian with Karlie Kloss

I sometimes create threads with plenty of content on my own but "redpill me on X" surprisingly creates more substantial discussions, while threads with plenty of my own input get shitposted, mostly cuz I don't have the mighty burger flag

This.

She's Fucking Drake.

Drake is like 50% white, why even care so much?

He's a black jew. She couldn't be more of a race traitor if she tried.

>Drake is like 50% ((((((((((((((((white)))))))))))))))), why even care so much?

>tfw Taytay will never fart over the phone to you

b-but she #MAGA tho, why so racist, desus?

get out while you bloody can!

i liked country tay more. she's just kind of normie tier now.

She's a young female celebrity and she's friends with known Hillary supporters like lena Dunham and Karlie Kloss. I would love it if she were pro Trump but I very much doubt it.

why would she be wearing a MAGA hat if she wasnt?

Why are you faggots keep admiring this transgender?

op's picture is photoshopped.

Taytay never speaks about politics except for the time that she said she voted for Obooma in 08 so as to not alienate any portion of her fanbase

This, she is also a fan of the new ghostbusters and like the poster child of the much hated by liberals "white feminism". She probably voted for the Hilldawg, but doesn't want to alienate her southern/midwest fanbase.