You can be honest now. Who do you think won each of the debates?

Debate 1: Strong Clinton win
Debate 2: Narrow Trump win
Debate 3: Tie

Also what was your favourite debate moment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Z4Humb7ARc
fox.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/poverty/1424952312/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Debate 1: Tie
Debate 2: Strong Trump
Debate 3~: tie

to be honest I never watched a single debate, I think they're a huge waste of time for everyone, still fervent Trump supporter though

Trump won debate 2 harder than he won kentucky

youtube.com/watch?v=-Z4Humb7ARc

>tfw debates didn't even matter
It's a good feel.

I did this a few days ago. Trump was more presidential in all three debates. I firmly believe a woman can be president based on merit but it wasn't Hillary.

She couldn't handle trump, at all. How in the shell would she handle Putin? He might literally grab her by the pussyfooting and bitch slap her behind closed doors.

She was weak and ineffectual and had a shifty platform.

Debate 1: Barely Hillary
Debate 2: Trump
Debate 3: Tie

I think they did matter. The major networks just engaged in their usually biased polling afterwards to get the consensus they wanted.

MSM had Trump losing the second debate which was just ridiculous.

>One
Clinton won. Trump was too soft. He was testing the waters. Clinton however shot everything at him, which proved costly later as she had no good material in the later debates

>Two
Extremely strong trump. It was like revenge for the first debate. She got pushed around like Chinese kid in an all black school.

>Three
Normal Strength Trump. His zingers like "you should be in jail" and calling her out on honest abe are things that stuck with the american people more than any actual facts. Clinton literally saying "fact check on my website" was a YUGE what the fuck statement. She couldn't handle the batnz even though this time she could handle the questions and answered imo pretty good

wrong
wrong
wrong
wrong
*sips water while staring menacingly at hillary*

Oh and Mike "Deus Volt" Pence absolutely Destroyed Kaine in ways Trump wished he could destroy clinton

But nobody cares about VPs

WRONG

I don't see how debate 3 was a tie. I think it was by far his best one.

1. Hillary
2. Trump
3. Narrowly Trump, it didn't even seem like he was trying in this one honestly

1 clinton
2 trump
3 tie leaning Clinton

*straightens mic*
*leans over it closely*

Wrong.

>she could handle the questions and answered imo pretty good

Pretty easy to handle questions you already have the answers to.

Probably, but the fact that she lost even with that is astounding. But im analyzing the debates themselves. Not the background stuff.

Like the fact that Trump brought Clintons rape victims to the debates as intimidation was genius, but im looking at the two candidates word choice and presentation only.

>implying

Clinton
VERY strong Trump
Strong Clinton

inb4 CTR I was worried at debate 3 with the abortion shit at the front.

Favorite moment?
"Because you'd be in jail"

Its not win or lose. Its about who left an impact on you the viewer, how their personality came across.

Hillary very clearly had well practiced lines, canned talking points, typical politician speech.
Americans have heard this all before, and we're fucking sick of it. These people are pathological liars.
Obama spoke the same way in 2008. He talked about transparency, about labeling GMOs, fighting for the middle class, he even said he supported the coal industry.
We got the exact opposite of all his campaign promises with the most secretive admin ever. Obama was the worst president for whistle blowers ever.

Trump didn't have to say anything during the debates and he won by default. He spoke off the cuff and even if he wasn't "presidential" he was a real person. He had real passion when he spoke about fighting for American interests.

>implying that abortion shit isn't the reason he won.

what do you remember from the debates?

> 1. you'd be in jail (trump wins)
> 2. the weird lincoln ramble (trump wins)
> 3. say something nice about each other (trump was more gracious)

> Clinton won.
what a crock

Clinton got the questions for the first two. That's why she looked so good for them and screwed the pooch on the last one.

"Because you'd be in jail" absolutely devastated her. You could see right after that she really regretted setting him up for such a good line. She even raised her mic to reply and then put it back down when the crowd wouldn't stop cheering and she realised she'd been BTFO.

When trump named clintons (((friends)))

Trump won all the debates. Everything Clinton said was a rehearsed lie. You know it, I know it, the American people knew it. She did nothing but try to smear trump, blame Russia, and kept saying "America is good, we are good"
What a load of shit. They even put a filter on her because she's living death.

>3. Toddlers. Think of the toddlers. Russians! Russians are coming, hide the toddlers!

>1st Debate:
Hillary won. Moderator was also blatantly biased in favor of Hillary

1. Moderate Clinton win
2. Extra strong Trump, pic related might have been to fashy for normies
3. Tie

>2nd & 3rd debates
By this point, Trump knew Hillary was playing some sorta game with him.

What Hillary didnt know, is Trump was playin his game like 5-d intergalactic chess the whole time.

terrible edit

The most frustrating part of the debates for me was when Donald described the leaked paid-protester provocation videos as "the clips". And he only dwelled on it for a second. I think it was Hillary's most uncomfortable moment and she was visibly shaken, but he didn't hit home hard with it. She didn't even outright deny it.

NO YOU'RE THE PUPPET

1.) Strong Clinton
2.) Trump delivered the killing blow on Hillary with "because you'd be in jail," the most memorable line of all three debates.
3.) Irrelevant, but slight Clinton win. Clinton's guilt was looming over her the entire time, all Trump had to do was gently remind folks of the second debate.

Trump's worst moment?

"The cyber" for me.

The Cyber was really bad, but his answer was so boring no one remembered it.

He really should have been coached on the names of the specific leaks. He would have been much stronger if he had actually mentioned Project Veritas.

>trumps worst moments
The constant sniffing and the cyber comment
>best moments
Because you'd be in jail (fucking savage) and the comment that democrats only care about minorities when it's election time.

>"we turn haters into elevators"

Literally what did she mean by this?

Debate 1: Trump win by a hair
Debate 2: Mixed, Trump did worse
Debate 3: Clinton slightly

The entire second debate was pure cringe if you're familiar with body language and have ever lost a debate before. Trump was painful to watch.

>if you're familiar with body language

Clintons deadpan staring into your souls is far FAR worse to the average american normie. And trump dominated personality wise even when he was losing verbally.

Hearing her makes me physically ill, so Trump all 3.

My dad and grandpa are pretty average right-leaning folks and they were shaking their heads the entire night. I wanted to shoot the screen when he kept pacing around and interrupting her.

Debate 1: Moderator and Clinton win
Debate 2: Trump destroys Moderator and ties with Clinton
Debate 3: Trump ass fucks Clinton and slaps the Moderator in the mouth with his shitty cock as he leaves

Fuck off CTR, they're not paying you anymore.

1. Solid Trump win
2. Trump dominated
3. Trump dominated

>Debate 1: Didn't watch
>Debate 2: Trump won
>Debate 3: Watched it, but drunk

Slight Hillary
"Because you'd be in jail"/BTFO
Tie

>wanted to shoot the screen when he kept pacing around and interrupting her.

The era of the "respectable conservative" is LONG dead and gone. The republicans played by the rules for so long and every time got played for fools by Democrats who cheat in every way possible.

I mean look at how hillary ran her campaign.

The walking, which makes him loom over her threateningly, and interrupting is a move of "Im in fucking charge bitch" which is rude, but will HAVE to be how the republican party counters the democrats.

They broke the rules first, now its all out.
___

Think of it as geting into an argument with a liberal. Common sense dictates that when they scream, you stay quiet and reserved to make them look like fools. This SHOULD work, but it doesn't, with this particular group you get drowned out.

So you have to utterly destroy them verbally until they are left crying in a corner with PTSD

I honestly wish it wern't the case. But with the modern leftest, it is.

Respectable mannerism should only apply to in-group arguments

Tie
Narrow Trump
Strong Clinton

1st: Slight Clinton win
2nd: Slight Trump win
3rd: Slight Trump win but had a wtf moment

Debate 1: Clinton devastated Trump
Debate 2: Trump devastated Clinton
Debate 3: Narrow Trump win

He's the president who cares

It's not irrevelant because it got out during campaing. So at least some people knew she was riding a script and Donald was genuine and had moderators against him.

Third debate when she said Trump choked when he went to Mexico. He lost his shit after that lmaoo

Debate 1: Gary Johnson
Debate 2: Trump
Debate 3: Who gives a fuck

>Tie He was doing well in the first 30 minutes, he landed some good attacks on her ("You've been doing this for 30 years")
>Trump win
>Narrow Trump win
Although these debates didn't mean anything because people can see the policy plans of the candidates on the internet nowadays, it's just a power-battle and entertainment.
Hillary is a terrible messenger and candidate, after watching all of the debates I still don't remember or know what she actually stands for.

Debate 1 = 55/45 Trump
Debate 2 = 85/15 Trump
Debate 3 = 66/33 Trump

fox.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/poverty/1424952312/

The you'd be in jail pretty much demolished Hillary from then on, I mean those people in the audience are suppose to be completely silent and they went fucking nuts when he said that... lol

1: A narrow Trump victory
2: Trump by far, even though it was the Pussygate debate
3: Clinton

Think he won the one with the "you'd be in jail".
The other two were ties, don't know how that jewess did to do so well.

1: clinton, but she failed to land a knockout blow, and generally did herself a huge disfavour by acting in an incredibly arrogant and condescending manner throughout

2: trump, delivering a knock out blow "you should be in jail"

3: tie

1. Clinton
2. Trump
3. Whichever candidate you were supporting

Debate 1 = Clinton Slight (Trump won the first half then went full retard)

Debate 2 = Strong Trump (Trump destroyed her)

Debate 3 = Slight Trump or at worst a tie (pretty unmemorable)

yeah, my thoughts exactly

1. Narrow Clinton win
2. Trump destroyed Clinton
3. Narrow Clinton win

Trump was all over the place in the first one.