Day of the Spatula

Day of the Spatula / American Hate Thread

Share burger collection strategies and in general ways to fuck over le 60% mongrels, including your personal burger meme collections.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2XbCWmY0eqY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

uh huh, sure, okay, whatever & alright

Free entails free to not see trannies where my children go to school. Sorry leaf your country wouldn't understand freedom.

>not day of the sharts

What do spatulas have to do with Americlaps

Flag stealer

this is now cancuckistan hate thread

shart marter

The day of the rake is a better meme and you'll never force your way out of it, maple nigger.

that actually sounds like fun, why are leafs so terrified of guns?

You know, Sikhs are bro tier.

The shitskins are mad haha

Day of the rake when?

If you strike us down we will become fatter than you can possibly imagine.

>other countries have to make an America hate thread because every other thread is dedicated to hating them

Jokes on you, reminding me about our fucked up laws and country also reminds me that its about 50 times worse in almost every other country. Its like a nigger calling me a cracker.

>we will become fatter than you can possibly imagine
oh... I believe they can image how fat just fine.

you guys suck at anti america memes

i like most of american posters, they arent defeatist cucks and work hard for effort in memetic warfare.

these american posters are cancer tho:
>hurrrr your country is irrelevant xDD america number one xD

also those who brag about their ar-15s and think europe is a single country where nobody has guns. the following european countries have guns: switzerland, finland, czech republic, serbia

you can own a semi-auto 30 round mag rifle like AK-103 here if you do reserve club shooting as a hobby

>if you do this one specific thing you can spend your money to own this item

Ahahahaha what a fucking cuck. Do you have to take culinary classes to legally own a knife any sharper than a butter knife?

America may not be #1 but at least we'll never lose our country to a ground invasion. Who would you consider the new #1 country?

my point was that you arent the only country where civillians have guns.

>if you do this one specific thing you can spend your money to own this item

shitty argument. so you think people should be able to go to a pharmacy, buy oxycontin without rx and no legit reason to buy it other than substance abuse?

we dont have a 2nd amendment because we at least used to be a 100% white well-functioning nation state

I personally believe you should be able to buy oxy whenever you want. Substance control exists to protect weak minded poor people. No constructive member of society sees some meth and thinks "huh, this seems safe to do".

I don't think this one was supposed to be funny.

eh, most Americans are like that kid that likes to give everyone the finger but still wants everyone to like him because he's not really a bad guy, he just thinks it's funny.

The ar-15 thing comes from 1.) they are highly customizable so you can talk about them like you do with building computers and 2.) it really triggers the gun control crowd over here.

>;_;

Ok i laughed at that one. Most of these are lame though tbqh

Step your meme game up, nonburgers!

cuz were burgers

Spatulas are the foundation of this great nation. Leafs are just butthurt that they have to sneak across the border and smuggle in spatulas to avoid the 5000% tax Canada imposes on them.

youtube.com/watch?v=2XbCWmY0eqY