Can you turn gay?

Can you turn gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

evoandproud.blogspot.com/2009/02/origins-of-male-homosexuality-germ.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If a gay kiss you you can catch the gayness disease.

Honestly, yes. Traumatic childhood experiences can result in parasexuality i.e. fetish. Some fags were made, not born that way.

interesting. you have any sources? i was researching if gay conversion therapy would work.

Give it a try and report back with the results. You have 24 hours to go gay.

Yes, you won't believe how many gay people are actually in it for the attention.

Just by being an OP you become a faggot.
I'm straight because I've never started a thread on Sup Forums ever.

Idk, I just never got that "gross" feeling girls get at worms and boys get when other boys suck their dick. It all feels good to me.

yes of course. it's easy, you just need to be not ultra religious.

like you know, that one friend that is masculine and bro tier, but he cares about you more than just a friend, he started off as looking okay so you opened your door for him, but then his careness changes the way you look at him, etc etc it's very possible. having feelings towards men is normal, but God told us to hold it, to understand that it's wrong. as long as we realize how wrong it is, it's not that difficult to not have gay sex.

>straights can turn gay but gays can't turn straight

Lib logic

No. Every single person who thinks they turned gay later on is wrong. It was always within them, they just didn't realize it or think about it yet.

The brain is alll about neural pathways and currents that are constantly forming new pathways and "shortcuts". Eventually, you'll have the experience or moment, sometimes multiple built up over time, that connect to your attraction to the same sex. Things like religion, doubt, self-loathing and homophobia can block it but it's still there.

Give it a shot. I'll give you permission to start one.

are u a brian surgeon or somethin lmao fag

we are all innately bisexual.

This. Most fags were raped at a young age or had traumatic sexual experiences before their minds were developed that they force themselves into believing were actually good to cope with.

Where did you find this creepy shit it at

Idk but here's more

And this.

quaddubs

Yes

What the fuck, this shit gave me a weak 1/8-boner.
Time to check on my mental health?

Probably.
Yeah it's well known that most gays were diddled by a gay as a kid. They're sort of like vampires. You get your cock played with and you become a fag. Then you play with another kid's cock and he becomes a fag.

>these people exist

This shit is honestly so ridiculous, I think they're just making up bullshit fantasies.

I HOPE they're just making up bullshit fantasies...
Regardless they should be gassed.

>interesting. you have any sources? i was researching if gay conversion therapy would work

You're in for a rude awakening my friend.

gayness is a fetish, it's like some men that can't get off to usual sex and need the girl to shit on them and be forced to eat it

Reminder that toxoplasma gondii causes homosexuality

>9% of people are gay
>9% of people are estimated to be infected with T. Gondii
>homosexuality and incidences of t gondii infection occur at the exact same concentrations of population

evoandproud.blogspot.com/2009/02/origins-of-male-homosexuality-germ.html?m=1

>tfw anime made you gay

no, being a degenerate made you gay

This is another weird thing about fags too. They seem to almost always identify with cartoons, whether it's anime, steven jewniverse or furry shit they always rely on fantasy visual escapism to make them think what they're doing isn't totally fucked up.

Yes. There is no 'gay gene' no matter what people want you to believe. Homosexuality also isn't hereditary, although having a gay sibling or parent does increase the odds of a person being gay. There are even cases of identical twins (who are genetically identical and developed in the same womb) where one of them is gay and the other one isn't.

Funny thing is: when you point out these facts lefties flip their shit and call me a homophobe, even though I am one of the most gay friendly people you'll ever meet and my closet friend is a faggot.

How? Anime is so full of cute girls, it should do the opposite.

Homos think if they add dicks to their Chinese cartoon girls it will make trannies look feminine in real life instead of facing the reality that they're manly looking freaks.