CA GUN LAWS

What can we expect from the Trump administration when it comes to our shitty gun laws?

Bants and butthurt. Not sure who will be butthurt though

Nationwide reciprocity

I can just imagine the butthurt and the decades of lawsuits

Trump should just let them become worse so California becomes even more of a shithole.

Eventually all the sane people left will flee and California can be what it's always wanted to be, part of Mexico.

This and he'll pack the courts with pro-gun judges at every level. Assault Weapons bans will be declared unconstitutional soon.

Let's hope for the national hearing protection act too

Don't worry user. Silencers will be legal soon too.

Guaranteed:
>Peruta heard by pro-gun SCOTUS
>Shall-issue CCW and reciprocity
Likely:
>AWB struck down
>Ammo permits blocked
Possible
>Roster struck down
>10-day waiting period on second purchase struck down
Unlikely
>Mag ban struck down

Breyer and Ginsburg would have drop dead to have a chance at repealing CA's NFA regs.

>silencers
REEEEEEEEE
THEY'RE CALLED SUPPRESSORS YOU DUMB FUCK

Silencers are another word for guns because they silence dumb fucks

>18 U.S.C. ยง 921(a)(24). "The terms "firearm silencer" and "firearm muffler" mean any device for silencing, muffling, or diminishing the report of a portable firearm, including any combination of parts, designed or redesigned, and intended for use in assembling or fabricating a firearm silencer or firearm muffler, and any part intended only for use in such assembly or fabrication."

NO CALIFORNIA IS OURS. NEVER GIVE THEM AN INCH. CALIFORNIA FLIES UNDER THE FLAG OF THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Don't worry these are the same people who get upset about the phrase bullet proof. Suits of armor would be shot during the blackpowder days to prove they could stop a bullet. The dent was the bullet proof.

They'll come crawling back once they realize how shit it is, then we'll take Baja California too.

Precisely. With Voter ID laws and the removal of illegals California could become a swing state.

We have to wait until he gets his SCOTUS choices. Hopefully he sticks with his pro-2a choices and we can then get CALGUNS to bring the recent gunmaggedon bullshit to court and get all of the ridiculous CA bullshit declared unconstitutional. Other then that it's a slow grind towards outright bans where on paper more shit becomes illegal and more gunowners become future felons.

calfag here. I don't expect much, but if we got CCW legal I'd sure take it.
Repeal of the AW ban, or ammo license? God I hope so, but don't expect it.

I think we need at least 2 judges for a solid pro-gun majority. Kennedy has fucked us on all kinds of shit but I think he's on our side here. Roberts worries me more though, he's exactly the kind of establishment conservative you need to watch out for.

>but if we got CCW legal I'd sure take it.
Should be forced legality, otherwise how can we actually BEAR arms? It isn't the right to own arms, it is the right to bear arms.

fucking liberal activists on the 9th circuit

F

My state supreme court undid our law too. We don't have any illegals yet, but we wanted to tell them to fuck off ahead of time.

why can Trump not write an executive order which makes all CA gun laws obsolete?

Federalism

Blatantly unconstitutional and would backfire.

Trump is the leader of the executive branch in the federal government. he is much more powerful than the state legislature which is writing all this bullshit.

how much should silencers be after trump loosens the laws???

what does anyone think the process will be then at that time?

look man I get your enthusiasm but the Muslims need to bomb Capitol Hill and kill a few Congressmen before Trump can declare himself Emperor.

California's gun laws should be viewed as unconstitutional.

this

King Nigger didn't go around signing EOs to force fag marriage, Trump doing such a move would set back gun rights by decades.

Yeah but he signed an EO forcing amnesty.

1. States couldn't enforce illegal immigration even if they wanted to
2. The feds have no jurisdiction, unlike with illegal immigration
3. The "Just Fuck California's Shit Up" EO virtue signals only to hardened conservatives who already voted Trump, and is a net negative move politically speaking (amnesty was a net positive)

He was elected to be the President of the United States, not the Governor of Every State. I do believe the law is unconstitutional, but that's a matter for the courts. If congress passes a law that invalidates California's gun law and he signs it then he could use the supremacy clause. We have a constitution that, while it can be frustrating when in charge, is a lifesaver when you are out of power.

is this for real? non-whites went up 30% in 30 years?

In California they did. It used to be a Republican state. Hoover, Nixon, and Reagan were all from California.

So if somebody gets an ar15 and it gets banned in a month, will they have wasted their money? I know confiscations unlikely, but possible. And selling secondhand would be illegal, right?

A banned gun can still shoot bud

in seriousness expect sessions to get after the state on recognizing CCWs, the handgun roster will go through the 9th circut then be struck down in a conservative SCOTUS. The lattermost is about a decade away though

no shit, all because the farmers wanted a cheap and exploitable labor force. The CA GOP was on board with the program because farmers paid for their campaigns. Then their districts turned blue as farmers cashed out and put up tract housing in what is now los angeles and silicon valley

I don't want no trouble though, at the same time, I'd be letting a good opportunity pass.

in CA most gun stores have been selling "sporter" (ie rifle grip) ARs since the 90s, those are fine although if newsom becomes governor and decides to ban semiautos he has a means to do it through the state gun registry

on that note pls remember to register democrat to vote for tony villa in the primaries, newsom must be stopped

>enforcing the second amendment
>unconstitutional

enforcing the law is his job, this is what federal supremacy is for.

CA is in the wrong with unconstitutional gun laws

The best thing Trump could do is find a way to force California out of the US. Let it become its own little messed up country.

He can then just extend that wall a little.

you don't want that, because then arizona and oregon become the dump sites and they turn while CA continues being CA