Target all black panthers

Lets start killing black panthers, now! Niggers are picking off cops, I'm fucking locked and loaded. This is war. Let's start posting locations on where they meet and find members. They will pay.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/act-four/wp/2016/11/16/what-we-can-learn-from-the-black-panthers-about-how-to-survive-trump/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Panther_Party#Huey_Newton_charged_with_murdering_John_Frey
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's right! I'm taking up arms. Who's with me?

What are you waiting for?

Yeah Britain grab yer bike tire and lets get sone!

Most white people in the USA have already taken up arms. Only the liberal future fucked haven't.

fucking kill those panthers!!!

Check the news, faggot. They pulled 4 hits in multiple states on cops tonight. Not all news outlets are specifying who is orchestrating the hits. It's just getting started.

As soon as I know of any such group, I'm stalking them for future soon reference. Fuckers are going to pay.

Do you have some sort of international volunteer outreach program? I'd love to get some practice in before uncucking Germany.

if any of you faggots reading this live in New Orleans, come on down to any Mobilize New Orleans group event or planning meeting. we'd love to chat.

We'll chat in the dark. Find the fuckers, stalk them, then handle what we need to. Groups are building outside of online resources.

Reported, trolling or not, FBI or not.

coward.

But user, the Washington Post says the Black Panthers are heroes?

washingtonpost.com/news/act-four/wp/2016/11/16/what-we-can-learn-from-the-black-panthers-about-how-to-survive-trump/

My spork is ready. Lets do this.

Good one retard, let's draw more negative attention to HQ.

>Black panthers

Why do alt right fags keep spreading this cop killing narrative as if black people are purposely killing cops in mass?

I'm also for killing whitey... i say, let's just have a free for all. Yeeeeehaawwww

Shut your face, pussy.

Over the last 10 years of reported data, 90% of interracial 'crimes of violence' had a nigger offender and a white victim.

90%.

9 out of 10.

When whites outnumbers niggers 5:1. This 'poor innocent minorities constantly under attack from a violent and racist majority' kike propaganda is nothing more than that. Kike propaganda. Niggers are subhuman filth who should be eradicated from this planet. They contribute nothing of value. Never have. Never will.

My father used to kill panthers back in the 70s. He told me they were using their bits in making perfumes, that supposedly smelled like pure gasoline, but 60% of the time, it worked, every time.

What the fuck are you even talking about? You live in a noncountry, what does that have to do with panthers or perfume?

Greentext please

>as if black people are purposely killing cops in mass

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers

By the way, I'm speaking in the literal sense, black panthers the animal. As in the cat. Violence against people is wrong, but endangered species, well, I've hated those things for as long as I can remember.

Yeah, lets do terrorism guys. We can meet up at my place for pizza and if someone brings crayons we draw a plan

Assuming that statistic is true and not manipulated by the same FBI that got Trump elected and didn't persecute Clinton, the vast majority of black people don't commit any crimes at all. I don't think it's justification for cops to go around harassing/killing blacks. If anything, it'll only make the people worse.

How about
>a child being blowtorched to death
>a 12 year old being forced at gunpoint to rape his own mother
>a couple being abducted and raped (both of them) and then tortured to death
>a trucker being pulled from his truck and smashed in the head with a cinder block
>Bludgeoning a woman and then burning the house down killing her and her 5 year old son
>Beating a 90 year old man to death then raping his 85 year old wife before killing her too
>a store robbery that included rape, pens being stabbed into ears, bleach poured down throats, and eventually murder

i could go on and on

They have murdered and tortured plenty of whites people for being white

I seem to like you.

You are polite and you are rarely late. You like to eat ice cream and you really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

I will tell you right now that you have an I.Q. of 48 and you are what some people call mentally retarded.

This, where do I sign up for the foreign nigger-removing brigade ?
I'm okay at shooting

> One black man off his meds implies and wholesale war on police by blacks.

Who is 'they' exactly?

How is it terrirism to kill endangered species like the black panther lol. This is funny.

Niggers.

>Assuming the FBI are in a KKK conspiracy to keep niggers down
>During after 60 years of poz

Are you retarded?

Niggers really should be shot on sight.

The black panthers, as talked about in the image

All of them either killed or persecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Their actions don't represent even a fraction of a percent of most black people.

Source?

I'm talking about killing these, not people, you stupid faggots.These things stalk people, because they are cats. Jesus you people are gay.

>that pic
i can't remember the last time i felt so disgusted. jesus fucking christ.

>Lets start killing black panthers, now!
>Killing off the largest black separatist movement in the US

No, but all the riots that happened this year where blacks targeted police and whites show that blacks are engaging in a racial war against whites and police who they view as white supremacists.

>Their actions don't represent even a fraction of a percent of most black people

Actually they do when blacks commit over 50% of violent crimes despite being 13% of the population.

Lol...it's a play on words, homo. Black panther is also a species of large cat. Fuck it, I'm done.

>the FBI is keeping bruthas down
>after sixty years of civil rights lawsuits and objective record-keeping
>WE DINDU NUFFIN

Sure, perhaps the "majority" of black people aren't criminals, but that doesn't negate the fact that blacks are still six times more likely to commit violent crime in the first place.

NICE D&C TACTIC SOROS SHILL

>this program created to jail us
are they literally admitting that they're all bike-stealing niggers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Panther_Party#Huey_Newton_charged_with_murdering_John_Frey
The media covers a lot for the black panthers, like they cover for BLM. BLM members do assault and murder whites