>youtube.com/watch?v=e40KQeFNrYQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bkUr99epJh8
eresults.saccounty.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck Snoop. He pushes anti cop shit.

Oh look yet another closet BBC cuck loving shit thread

Inb4 hurr KANYE for POTUS and snoop for VP durr muh memes

Wait I thought the news said he was booed when he said that shit about voting for Trump, but it looks like he was cheered like a motherfucker

Really makes me think

Snoop Dog has a point though.

Kanye is a crazy dumb "muthafukka".

dis nigga cray

Black people even the rich as fuck ones can not talk English. It is just pathetic how stupid and subhuman these fucking monkeys are.

Lol snoop the wannabe gangbanger who avoided weapons charges because he dimed on Suge Knight

these people are definition of double think

You do realize they talk like that on purpose to differentiate themselves from white people, right?

Snoop is actually chill. He always advocates legalizing marijuana while he continues to make millions off the jews. Snoop is talking about how dumb these young nigs are that sell out completely and still try to talk about dumb shit.

>on purpose

And they go to jail by accident for free government funded rape. Yeah, totally believable.

>"They are stupid because they cant speak English the way i want them to. Never mind the fact that they make my yearly income in a day without showing up to work."

>Join the satanic cabal in order to get out of a murder charge
>Helped kill tupac
>Do whatever his masters tell him to do ever since

Fuck this niggER

I mean, you don't have to like black people. But don't be stupid. They talk the way they talk because they grow up amongst themselves and have developed their own lingo and dialect. It's not because they're being stupid and can't learn English. They don't want to learn proper English.

so sub humans then

Sacramento area voted Trump

>they make my yearly income in a day

>they

On average blacks are poor these niggers just make jungle beats and that is all they are good for.

>They talk the way they talk because they grow up amongst themselves

They talk that way because they have tiny brains it is the same reason they have low IQs. It is not rocket science to understand why Africa does not have a space program.

2ndpstbstpst

>They talk that way because they have tiny brains it is the same reason they have low IQs. It is not rocket science to understand why Africa does not have a space program.

IQ test was developed by white psychologists to measure for conformity to wide standards of success and intelligence. IQ does not apply to black people. It doesn't even really apply to most white people, either. Read some fucking history about the IQ test and the role of psychology/psychiatry and its relationship to social control.

You can dislike/hate black people without being a moron in the process. Believe it or not, it's possible.

Lol, people getting upset about such minor change in democratic system. Trump is going to do minor service repairs and they jump like he's going to cage all black people in a zoo.

Well that should read "IQ test was developed by white psychologists to measure for conformity to white standards of success and intelligence."

Snoop's an okay guy but I'm not getting my political views from him.

I used to think Snoop was cool and Kanye was just completely retarded

Bamboozled again I guess

You gotta give to Snoop, it take a lot of balls for a permanently inebriated and mentally unstable drug addict to come out and talk shit about anyone else's character.
The man is the human embodiment of Western degeneracy.

Conye deserves to be beheaded.

Can't stand that fucking attention whore nigger.

>The man is the human embodiment of Western degeneracy.

And Conye somehow isn't? Take a look at who he's married to (whom he also enables): Kim Kardashian and that family are by far one of the top contributors to degeneracy of Western culture.

I didn't say anything about Kanye. He's a bit of a fool too, and his wife's family are real gutter trash.

But Snoop, as entertaining as he is, truly has no right to pass judgement on anyone else at this point. He's embraced the role of the drug addict clown and its got him very far in life; he can't demand that we now take him seriously. He have it both ways.

To be fair I'm pretty sure he married her because he got her pregnant, which is a pretty good thing to do for your child.

also shes fucking hot

He's a retarded nigger that mumbles into a microphone for a living. He takes what little sentience he has and reduces it to zero with marijuana for every waking second of his life. The only thing he is the poster child for is the need for state sponsored sterilization.

Snoops voice makes my whole body tingle.

It's AAVE you illiterate fuck.

>They talk that way because they have tiny brains
Black user here, the first user was correct. The issue with Ebonics stems from the fact that it's a combination of both culture, and ignorance. When I was growing up, some of my favorite things to watch on TV were nature documentaries. Those documentaries heavily influenced my speech patterns because I became more in tune with them, than my environment. (It also helped that my family members were all well educated, and none of them were hee-hawing SHEEEEIIIIT NIGGA type Afro-Americans.) To this day my parents still joke that I had a British accent as a child.
Fast forward to when I became more outgoing with people my own age in school, I was then often criticized with other kids asking "Why do you think/talk like you're white?"

Division against "The White Man" is deeply sewn into the fabric of Black society, and as such, culturally anything deemed as too "White" (speech and education especially.) is seen as more of a negative than a positive. My main theory for why that is, is due to the cultural boomerang kickstarted by the civil rights movement. The 60's honestly wasn't that long ago, and those who lived through the shift of that generation still cling to an Us vs Them mentality, because that truly was the environment they grew up in. Unfortunately, the aspects of "Them"(The whites) that was interpreted by the following generation was intelligence and self respect for oneself, rather than scorn and ignorance for others. In the end, we ended up throwing the baby out with the bath water while claiming "Our own".

TL;DR, shit didn't start going south for Black people until we started naming our kids Tyrone instead of Thomas. 50% the Jews' fault for perpetuating ignorance in the media, and 50% ours for believing it.

so what do you think of thomas sowell's black rednecks and white liberals?

You need another 100 years to get over that shit.

R A R E

A

R

E

Good post

Snoop is a blue pilled weedhead hillary supporter who has not made relevant music in many decades. He's more a meme than a celebrity.

I didn't go to the concert but I live in Sacramento and I'm friends with a ton of people who went. He was not cheered, he was definitely booed. Everyone at that concert was a BernOut who hates our God King with a passion. A lot of them took the opportunity to play victim and rant about how devasted they were on Fakebook.

>being a racist shit

kanye the realest nigger on the block

youtube.com/watch?v=bkUr99epJh8

Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube, Jay Z are fucking SELLOUTS still coasting on their shit from the 90s

Great plan bt w

>I live in Sacramento
where in sac you from homie? i stay in south sac. You white?

another intelligent social critique from the african american community

I grew up in green haven but I live up in Arden

what is skin color

You niggers have the same problem in Europe. Don't blame it on "ebonics"

my fucking sides

kanye's our guy now?

KANYE WOKE AS FUCK

This

Kanye on many occasions has looked and thought outside the box while Snoop has always been the "plantation jester" style of entertainer.
Not saying hes a "jeenus" or anything, but his music gives the impression of a much more seeking mindset than your typical rap artist.

Nigger drop it like its hot was only a decade ago

Da da da da daa
It's tha mothafuckin' D oh double G

Lies
>eresults.saccounty.net/

Mup da doo didda po mo gub bix bood ya feel me

If you actually watch [[[ebonics]]] speakers talk among themselves they're clearly not exchanging as much information as people with proper vocabulary use do, same goes for white trash people who mumble incoherently in slang to each other.

I remember listening to some Nigerians talk and their conversation was at the level of what you'd expect from 4 year olds where they would say things like "where he get water?" "he was thirsty", they literally did not understand each other.

>all these rap fanboy cucks in this thread

go back to Sup Forums

You're point. He hasn't been relevant since the late 2000s. Even then, he wasn't nearly as relevant as he was in the 90s.

pic related is how much i care

congrats on those digits mane

Come on, OP. Don't be a teenager. Adults don't care about rappers and their ebonic bullshit.

And was written and produced by Pharrell. Snoop hasn't created anything since the 90s.

I know a bunch of people that talk like that, white guys and Asian guys too. It's really all about cadence, both the speaker and the listener realize that messages aren't getting across so they rely on the tone of voice to dictate the context of the conversation. It doesn't really matter what words they used to describe their reaction to something when you get the jist of what they mean.

I believe this to be true because every 1/100 persons who talk like this will be a stickler and annoyingly ask you if you understand what they just said after every 2 sentences. I don't know if they're doing it to fuck with you or if they're insecure but they get on a soapbox about making sure you completely understood what they meant.

this. Please stop talking about these "people".

Yeah, there conversation is riddled with, "D'ya get me?" and "Nahmsayin?"
I was a sous chef to a Jamaican guy, nice fellow, for a wog, but our bosses couldn't understand a word he said. I acted as a translator, Patois to English.
It really fascinates me, the dialect, some of the words they still use today are words that would have been common parlance back in the late 19th, early 20th century.

*Their*

You think if he talked like a white guy he would get all the promotion gigs, college spring break shows where he makes easy ten thousands, video game promos where he just shows up, mumbles something about smoking weed and leaves few grands richer man? Its all about performance and what people except to see when they get snoop dogg on stage