Does Milo get a pass

even though he's a gay jew who fucks nignogs?

"He has to get shocks"

NO. you're on the list as well op.

He triggers leftists which I think is fantastic, but he's still a degenerate faggot kike who doesn't pay denbts

Do you guys think Pence would approve of this degeneracy ?

Don't worry about Milo, we'll fix him.

He's the only guy with any clout whatsoever acknowledging Julian's disappearance/death. He's back on the good list.

What's his name again?

Nobody gets a pass, especially Milo

>even though he's a gay jew who fucks nignogs?

What do you think?

He is the embodiment of all things wrong. Just because your ennemy wants to trick you into believing he's your friend doesn't make him less of a threat. Deport him back to UK already.

Milo has never gotten a pass from non alt-right shills. He's literally degeneracy incarnate.

I think he's one of those of those self-hating gays. I'm okay with this.

Mike "if Milo keeps fucking niggers, I'm switching on the circuit triggers" Pence

Milo "He has to go black" Yannololopolis

Judging someone by their sexuality instead of their character is exactly the kind of leftist faggotry that america voted against in this election.

Yes. The more nogs he fucks, the fewer there are out there screwing white women.

No

i just dont want our kind to think it's okay to be gayz

we need strong straight white males leading us, like alex jones

Mike "Shock the gay away, makes sense." Pence

I get that but it takes more than being straight to be a man. Most numales are straight.

most numales are bi*

ftfy

Milo doesn't get a pass, instead he will get a triple dose for embarrasing us, dancing in front of the media pretending to be the spokeman of some stupid alt-right group we've all been dumped into.

No such thing as bi

No. It was always a temporary alliance until he no longer proved useful.

Don't you realize that he fucks black dudes and says he is gay for the lulz? And to get under the skin of liberals?

He's made these sacrifices for us. And he's helped win the election.

you need some heavy mental gymnastics to separate gay and Jew from pedophile and ZOG

Mike "solution for queers is volts times amperes" Pence

Mike "Ambassador to the Capacitor" Pence

cant i just close my eyes and pretend hes a straight christian?

"What happends next will shock you"

Only dems pretending to be alt right don't like him.

thanks for the flag.

He's very popular with the youth, which is what the right needs. I don't like the guy either, but his tactics are effective and his sensationalist bullshit strikes a significant chord with a lot of people.

Also, just as much as he embarrasses "us" he also embarrasses the media whenever they try to interview him, so it's fair

No

Actually, it will shock the faggot Jew.

Everybody knows here at the European Commission that this guy is a closet faggot. Came once to Brussels and got caught giving it to some fruity foreigner in the Parc Royal

Yes, the right needs members period, but if you look at his fb page you'll see it's full of pathetic cuck normie scum children sucking his dick. The sort of people that try way too hard to be antisocial because they like being a special snowflake. I'm 32, I don't want my own sentiments associated with these people and fronted by this disgusting jew who is literally the definition of degeneracy.

Him being a faggot is the least of his issues, he's just a scumbag through and through.
Must be fun with all that money he's managed to scam from Trumptards, I bet he doesn't even believe in the retarded shit he spews on stage.

>finland

literally what is a finland? no one even knows what that is

if it aint merica or a leaf idk what it is

Mike "castration is salvation" Pence
Mike "notorious gay genocid denier" Pence

Just because the world revolves around US doesn't mean we need to be dicks about it. The Finns get enought shit as it is with the Swedecucks on one side and Russian T-90's on the other.